• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I really dislike him with Graham starting alongside him now; Graham is just a much better player, and it’s going to be hard for Rozier (or realistically either of them) to get into takeover mode.

Rozier has been the better player alongside Graham, Zeller, PJ with Bacon off this season and more likely to be defended by the turnstile that is Ja Morant

• chrisbanas

I love the last minute rush when everyone starts doubting their picks and asks HIM OR HIM here

• jcotdl

@monarch said...

Rozier has been the better player alongside Graham, Zeller, PJ with Bacon off this season and more likely to be defended by the turnstile that is Ja Morant

IDK- graham seems to have come along lately

• SteeloCity

Graham or Simmons?

• SteeloCity

@chrisbanas said...

I love the last minute rush when everyone starts doubting their picks and asks HIM OR HIM here

I feel personally attacked

• osuryanf

@mdalb said...

Omg. Will 7 just come already. I need to stop tinkering. Tatum or Brown? DK.

Tatum easily for me tonight

• emoney1214

Is norman powell questionable? Noto put it in the grind down but im not seeing this anywhere.

• osuryanf

@SteeloCity said...

Graham or Simmons?

Simmons is the obvious choice but graham will be drastically lower owned so if it’s a GPP Graham could be a good hedge…. but man it’s hard not to play Simmons at that price

• Barnabus

I hate DK for forcing me to have so much JJJ. 4800? Seriously?

• Ace15

Murray, Simmons, Kuzma, Horford my highest exposures.

• opinionn

• JSteele

The brother of Cassius Winston died a few days ago. He was friends with teammates Miles Bridges and JJJ. It coincides with JJJ’s increased play, so maybe he’s a bit more motivated.

• JSteele

JJJ 40%
    Rozier 31%

• Csquared1987

Rozier 27.7% owned in the FD WFBC Q tonight… that’s interesting.

• monarch

Wow…I’m on the chalk. Rozier, JJJ, Horford all over 30 percent. Morant is 2 percent and Simmons 34 percent on DK

• Ace15

Woahhhh, what I miss with Rozier…..

• osuryanf

I’m all in on Mr. Allen Horford

Rozier and JJJ are 30%+? Whoa. Have O.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Hope JJJ doesnt pull this all night on his opponents.

• gaelicgirl

Good luck, y’all…don’t forget to check back in for the wailing and gnashing of teeth later!

• osuryanf

@monarch said...

Wow…I’m on the chalk. Rozier, JJJ, Horford all over 30 percent. Morant is 2 percent and Simmons 34 percent on DK

If Morant sucks don’t blame me. I was just looking for an edge with some type of narrative :D

• monarch

@osuryanf said...

If Morant sucks don’t blame me. I was just looking for an edge with some type of narrative :D

He can go for 50 DK but he has only 28 minutes to get it in. Kinda like Dejounte Murray but a slightly higher ceiling

• Ace15

Someone explain to me HOW Rozier is chalk..

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

Woahhhh, what I miss with Rozier…..

My thinking was that he went 24-7-8 against them in preseason.

He did poorly against Boston and Philly in the preseason and did poorly in the regular season.

• Wynter12

Wow. I have plenty of exposure for the first games, but definitely not enough of the chalky plays.

This will be fun lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).