• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

Too early to panic on JJJ? Horrendous 1st quarter but no foul trouble.

Yeah, it’s too early to worry.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

Horford needs to wake up or my nights over already

I think he will hit 35-40 Fpts

• kavman311

Teague still alright off the bench? Could be better. Hesitant because he could be limited.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, it’s too early to worry.

I’m petrified. This has 22.5 pt game written all over it

• MGoHarbaugh

@osuryanf said...

Too early to panic on JJJ? Horrendous 1st quarter but no foul trouble.

He did this a couple nights ago and smashed in the 2nd half. Fingers crossed.

• captainwacky

I can never tell if people think it’s like… part of a forum culture to complain incessantly (both early and after slates) or people are legitimately just mental garbage, but if you ever want to be a long term successful gambler, stop complaining. Stop blaming other people, stop blaming variables you don’t control, and understand that variance looks ugly when it manifests poorly. You’re wasting energy that you could be using for analyzing your game, living your life outside of gambling, or whatever else. I post something like this probably once a month, but god damn…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@kavman311 said...

Teague still alright off the bench? Could be better. Hesitant because he could be limited.

I took him out my main lineup but it was an easy swap from Teague to RHJ

• captainwacky

Haha I really don’t wanna be that dude… it’s just crazy how pervasive it is. Everyone’s entitled to grip here and there (and I’m not exempt from it), but it’s like the same 5-10 people that just freak out perpetually. If we’re on a forum to help each other out, it’s not conducive to good discussion to have a bunch of whining.

• osuryanf

Kanter smashing early if anyone was willing to gamble on his minute restriction

• SteeloCity

@captainwacky said...

I can never tell if people think it’s like… part of a forum culture to complain incessantly (both early and after slates) or people are legitimately just mental garbage, but if you ever want to be a long term successful gambler, stop complaining. Stop blaming other people, stop blaming variables you don’t control, and understand that variance looks ugly when it manifests poorly. You’re wasting energy that you could be using for analyzing your game, living your life outside of gambling, or whatever else. I post something like this probably once a month, but god damn…

Sir this is a Wendy’s…take your Frosty and go home

• monarch

Freaking hilarious that Doc is using Pat Pat as the primary defender on RWB

• kettab24

Kawhi has -2 points on DK lol

• kavman311

@theIrrigator said...

I took him out my main lineup but it was an easy swap from Teague to RHJ

That was my plan if I switched. Already have Siakam and FVV tho.

• Smallchimp

@captainwacky said...

Eh, this goes from being a strategy discussing forum until lock and then it becomes a tilt forum. It’s a place where we can complain to other gamblers instead of S/O or friends that’ll just say “stop gambling.” Personal jabs are never cool and there’s definitely a level of respect that should come before aggressive tilting, but this is where we go after lock to freak out. Stick around until lock if you don’t want live tweet-style freak outs, you know?

That being said, I need to get Horford right sooner than later, he’s a Tiers option every night and it never seems as easy to fade as it does after lock lol

• monarch

Ja and Scary Terry aren’t disappointing

• stats99tuff

@osuryanf said...

Kanter smashing early if anyone was willing to gamble on his minute restriction

I did cause that’s some bs.. Your thin down low, and kanter wont see CLOSE to 30 minutes…

Now its going to be.. “He looked great so i gave him more run” lol

• monarch

I 100 percent agree. After lock it should be more constructive than the same old tilt.

• P0key

@captainwacky said...

So basically after lock this thread should be

• chrisbanas

Yoikes graham has been buns

• kettab24

JJJ’s got a quick release and a sweet stroke, that ball is wet always

• Yeoman

@SteeloCity said...

Sir this is a Wendy’s…take your Frosty and go home

“It would bring me to despair to think that I could get a Frosty in my own kitchen. I need to believe a frosty can only be gotten outside of where I ordinarily dwell. To be constantly in the place of real Frosties- this is unthinkable, somehow unbearable. The fact is this: to be a subject of language is to desire an Event, and an Event needs to be nothing to move out of, to seem to begin.”

—Joe Wenderoth, Letters to Wendy’s

Sorry, back to the hoops…

• kettab24

No ROZIER NO CASH!!

• monarch

Three fouls on RWB

• osuryanf

I don’t know what’s harder…. rocket science or trying to figure out Brett Brown’s minutes for his front court players each night.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Classic Jonas. A big first 5-10 minutes and then nothing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).