• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@kavman311 said...

That was my plan if I switched. Already have Siakam and FVV tho.

Oh I just had to move Lebron to the Guard spot. I have Siakiam also but McGee and Howard as my other bigs

• BerkeleyBoss

How do you commit a 3rd foul there lol jesus

• SteeloCity

@chrisbanas said...

Yoikes graham has been buns

Played him in tiers. Iā€™m not crying…

• Yeoman

Bryant a goose egg, Washington goes on a 7-0 run the first minute Wagner replaces him.

• Ace15

The one night I don’t play Rozier lol. Welp was funn!

• callmetouch

Horford has yet to score a point in the 2nd quarter?

• jessedio

Westbrook you mf šŸ˜†

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@kettab24 said...

No ROZIER NO CASH!!

Glad he is my 2nd highest owned PG on FD. Hopefully he saves some energy for the 2nd half

• Calicapo

@JSteele said...

No one really wanted to discuss this earlier, but I looked into it.

The original plan for Dejounte Murray was to go up to about 30 minutes around the 10 game mark. Today is his 10th game…against Minnesota. Could you imagine 30 minutes of Murray? at 5.9k? No one is talking about him around the industry because he’s been on a limit in tough matchups.

Just started going through the posts…

Happy to see someone else going in with Murray…

Way too cheap… way too much of a smash spot…

Oooooooooo baby

• noddy

@Ace15 said...

The one night I don’t play Rozier lol. Welp was funn!

Me too. And the other 5 people in my step 4 contest all have him. Yikes!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Classic Jonas. A big first 5-10 minutes and then nothing.

He got two fouls and they waited to bring him back. He’s only played 9 minutes.

• kavman311

@theIrrigator said...

Oh I just had to move Lebron to the Guard spot. I have Siakiam also but McGee and Howard as my other bigs

Sounds like our lineups may be close lol. I have LBJ and McGee as well

• noddy

I do have Ben McLemore though so I should be OK

• Petergunz82

@jessedio said...

Westbrook you mf šŸ˜†

He may be done for the half

• realphipps

Thomas Bryant is tonight’s Bobbi Portia.

• DC2380

Ben simmons killing all my lineups

• SteeloCity

Really confused how I missed the memo on Rozier. Any other night he sucks

• SteeloCity

No Harden no cash lol

• Ace15

@SteeloCity said...

Really confused how I missed the memo on Rozier. Any other night he sucks

Yep this lol. I’m so mad at myself. I’ve played him literally every night this year

• captainwacky

@Smallchimp said...

Eh, this goes from being a strategy discussing forum until lock and then it becomes a tilt forum. It’s a place where we can complain to other gamblers instead of S/O or friends that’ll just say “stop gambling.” Personal jabs are never cool and there’s definitely a level of respect that should come before aggressive tilting, but this is where we go after lock to freak out. Stick around until lock if you don’t want live tweet-style freak outs, you know?

That being said, I need to get Horford right sooner than later, he’s a Tiers option every night and it never seems as easy to fade as it does after lock lol

I get the dynamic, and I certainly don’t want to tell people how to live their lives. I generally do stick around until lock/30 minutes after and then check in later. I’ve been a professional gamer/gambler for over half my life, and I guess my 2 cents as advice rather than complaining about the atmosphere is that you’re just hurting yourself by tilting. Especially passively tilting in DFS (whereas in poker you can at least go nuts and make spewy plays or whatever); I guess I don’t get it. I shall drop it, though, and errbody can get their bitch on :)

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

Yep this lol. I’m so mad at myself. I’ve played him literally every night this year

He seemed to disappear from game logs if you search CHARLOTTE on google

• Ace15

LMAO RWB u trash brody ahahah

• monarch

Four 1Q fouls on RWB

• Csquared1987

4 fouls for Westbrook? Wow!

• noddy

I have McLemore, Sweet Lou, and Jaylen Brown going for a combined 18 fantasy points…FML

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).