• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yeoman

@moosedrool said...

Good call, Yeo. Wish I had listened. Wagner 2nd in scoring (7) behind Beal, and 2 steals/2Reb

Beyond their personal lines, Bryant’s a -22 in 17 minutes and Wagner’s +10 in 12. Nobody else for Washington is better than +2.

• Calicapo

Zu heating up…

Too bad my pivot for the big ticket items was Westy

• Shaudy_lo

I’m sad I have more Mclemore than Monk tonight after I mentioned Monk earlier

• ryan7962

Van fleet and Bradley or cook/Caruso amd russell?

• oaktwnraidr

I’m torn between RHJ, Kuz, or GRIII on DK…been burned way too many times by RHJ.

• shrilla

Monk 10x tonight

• ryan7962

I have no gr3

• Dfspacman

Wiggins going off

• deerosa

Powell playing, is Miller worth the 3500 punt?

Lineup note: Raptors will start VanVleet, Powell, Malcolm Miller, Siakam, Gasol on Wednesday.
    For the late show

• oaktwnraidr

Hope Kawhi can find a way to get 60 atleast

• BBWC_10

@deerosa said...

Powell playing, is Miller worth the 3500 punt?

Lineup note: Raptors will start VanVleet, Powell, Malcolm Miller, Siakam, Gasol on Wednesday.
    For the late show

Most times it would mean more usage for VVV and Siakiam, I personally am not going there.

• Neilj907

Everyone off rhj?

• queensfinest

i have 4000 left for the 2 late games toronto vs portland and warriors vs lakers. who is the best option?

• Anton83

@shrilla said...

Monk 10x tonight

Got him in 1 out of 4

• Calicapo

CJ…. get a piece of that action……. at least 20 … not asking for much, my man

• oaktwnraidr

@queensfinest said...

i have 4000 left for the 2 late games toronto vs portland and warriors vs lakers. who is the best option?

I personally like Jordan Poole he’s gonna be chucking and if he gets hot he will crush that price.

• kettab24

I didn’t play monk with any of my rozier lineups

• Bnett2210

In cash stay with RHJ or switch to Boucher??

• choppadown

Anyone seen Patrick Beverley, going to put out a missing persons report…

• Ace15

Dej Murray cost me a lot of money tonight. Now I remember why i nvr play spurs players. Also, first time really watching simmons and my god he needs a jumper badly. Never seen a max guy set so many screens.

• JSteele

Miller won’t get much run he’s just a placeholder

• DC2380

@gaelicgirl said...

Sweet Lou killing my lineups

Same here. Killing myself for not playing vanfleet instead

• JSteele

I realized for the first time tonight that Austin Rivers gets to suck in front of his dad.

• Calicapo

Just realized I have zero Dame….

Making me nervous.

• oaktwnraidr

Need Teague to have a decent 2nd half he’s the only dud in a good LU thus far.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.