• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Moneymakers90

K BOWMAN AND A SIMM BETTER STAET OLAYING BETTER THIS SECIND HALF

• yisman

Gasol and FVV hitting every fricking three in the third

killing me

• PDFOUR

Is Lillard hurt or just sucking hard?

• MGoHarbaugh

Want to give up on NBA and just go back to golf. Haven’t cashed in so long and probably not going to tonight even with a ~300 score. Impossible to do well if you have even one snowflake.

• yisman

@PDFOUR said...

sucking hard

bet Portland third quarter big

just needed them to win quarter, or tie for a push

toronto makes every three and Lillard sucking all game

• chrisbanas

i am back. mcgee was a good pick. rest of my lineup wasnt

• PDFOUR

@MGoHarbaugh said...

Want to give up on NBA and just go back to golf. Haven’t cashed in so long and probably not going to tonight even with a ~300 score. Impossible to do well if you have even one snowflake.

Same. I’m about to lose because I have Kuzma and C boucher. I’m starting to realize you need to make a lineup with the expectation that every player can score 40. The days of targeting a 250 for cashing are over. Focus on hitting 300.

• deepfat

@PDFOUR said...

Same. I’m about to lose because I have Kuzma and C boucher. I’m starting to realize you need to make a lineup with the expectation that every player can score 40. The days of targeting a 250 for cashing are over. Focus on hitting 300.

Once I stopped playing GPPs for the most part it’s become more palatable.

• shrilla

If I don’t even cash tonight I’ma take a few weeks off. I was so sure on this lineup and I nailed Monk and nobody else was a dud. I say this and I’ll be back tomorrow night but man.

• pn3

@PDFOUR said...

5th game in 7 days

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

wtf did I play Norman Powell. He was the last man in and it didnt feel right and now I know why.

• tmarohl

This may just be me, but I don’t think Draymond Green is that good of a player. I think he is a nice fit on a healthy GS team, but not the third or fourth best player on most other teams.

• deepfat

@tmarohl said...

This may just be me, but I don’t think Draymond Green is that good of a player. I think he is a nice fit on a healthy GS team, but not the third or fourth best player on most other teams.

Been thinking this for a while. KD, Steph, and Klay obviously opened the floor for him. Him as the #1 or #2 doesn’t suit his mediocre skillset.

• Dfspacman

Got Horford and Lebron locked in every lineup

• moosedrool

@tmarohl said...

He needs a set of players where he can facilitate and get the “gritty” points…certainly it’s never been about scoring, though – his defense is soooo good. So maybe not a third or so best offensive player, but, no doubt, best defensive player.

• tmarohl

@tmarohl said...

I mean you put Dray on the Chicago Bulls, are they any better? Maybe, because guys like Markkanen suck, but you know what I mean, he is not the kind of guy who can do anything by himself. He is lucky GS paid him, because if he went anywhere else with that salary, he would be marked as a major disappointment.

• RogueGrinder

All picks fire except Bazemore and Horford

• deepfat

JaVale wins value of the night

• moosedrool

over the cash line by 2.50 points with Glenn Rob left..jaysus

• Caruso, dlo, bron, kuz, javale, fvv, siakam, rhj. Wish warriors would have made it a game.

• yisman

wasn’t expecting Boucher to get only 14 minutes

cost me this https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/5927799/101209175

cashed the low dollar contests but this was the one that mattered, so took a loss on yahoo as well as the other sites

• deepfat

One of those nights when a lot of value hit. Need to be at least 7-8x overall to have a nice cash in GPPs.

• 338 on dk, 351 on fd. What could of been if dlo would have shot 30 times. Night i got him he doesnt.

• tmarohl

I did all of my DK lineups last night assuming Embiid, Davis and Kawhi would sit. Didn’t get to adjust them as I was away from computer all day from work. Very happy that my $44 in turned into $87 out. Played FVV, Mclemore, Kuzma, Siakam, JJJ, Rozier, Horford and LBJ. 316.25

• chrisbanas

Mcgee genuinly just saved my night. Dropped a 60 burger and cashed in all

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).