• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• emoney1214

Wow. Whatever stat correction just happened made me lose $800 by .1 points wtf

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Caruso, dlo, bron, kuz, javale, fvv, siakam, rhj. Wish warriors would have made it a game.

I would of really smashed if Lebron and Russell had gotten 4th Qtr run and if I switch or even split my McGee/Howard ownership on FD

• BBWC_10

I had all the right guys spread out over 3 LU’s….And don’t cash again. Siakiam, Mcgee, Brooks, FVV. Guys like Lillard, Horford, Boucher duds keeps me right under the cash line…. Put in a late night LU and I come off Mcgee and miss by .75, I’m beginning to hate this!

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

I would of really smashed if Lebron and Russell had gotten 4th Qtr run and if I switch or even split my McGee/Howard ownership on FD

Me to. Harden was the better play because of that. Idc it was an easy night on to tomorrow.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

This may just be me, but I don’t think Draymond Green is that good of a player. I think he is a nice fit on a healthy GS team, but not the third or fourth best player on most other teams.

Completely agree, he only fits with the Curry and Klay

• emoney1214

Anyone know what that late stat correction was out of curiosity.

• emoney1214

Also 3 dead lineups in the monster is kinda crazy.

• chrisbanas

@emoney1214 said...

Anyone know what that late stat correction was out of curiosity.

i think a kuzma assist

• deepfat

@emoney1214 said...

Wow. Whatever stat correction just happened made me lose $800 by .1 points wtf

Damn man, what a bummer. Sorry. That sucks.

• txdave41

@BBWC_10 said...

I had all the right guys spread out over 3 LU’s….And don’t cash again. Siakiam, Mcgee, Brooks, FVV. Guys like Lillard, Horford, Boucher duds keeps me right under the cash line…. Put in a late night LU and I come off Mcgee and miss by .75, I’m beginning to hate this!

Same kind of night for me. Horford, Beverly, Westbrook Lillard and Boucher all dragged down the lineups.

• emoney1214

@chrisbanas said...

i think a kuzma assist

Thanks. I figured Kuzma or Russell. I logged into fd almost sure I didn’t cash but it’s a real nut punch to see you did and then lose by .1 after that correction. It was on a ticket I won also so lost 800 profit. Pissed off feeling wants to go all in tomorrow but I’ll just dabble in single entry tournaments at this point. I kinda just landed on mcgee and couldn’t believe he was over 20 percent owned

• deepfat

@emoney1214 said...

Thanks. I figured Kuzma or Russell. I logged into fd almost sure I didn’t cash but it’s a real nut punch to see you did and then lose by .1 after that correction. It was on a ticket I won also so lost 800 profit. Pissed off feeling wants to go all in tomorrow but I’ll just dabble in single entry tournaments at this point. I kinda just landed on mcgee and couldn’t believe he was over 20 percent owned

Both McGee and Dwight were popping on models.

• emoney1214

@deepfat said...

Both McGee and Dwight were popping on models.

Yeah I saw Dwight for sure based on projected ownership. Sharps were definitely over the field on mcgee as some lower buyins had half that ownership.

• blackchi

McGee got me into the green…can’t believe I’m saying that lol

• Calicapo

Morant, Siakam, JVV, Leonard, James, some McGee,….a good core.

Unfortunately I planted my flag on Westbrook & Kuzma.

• ValuableTrader

Should of played Harden.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler