• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@zpa1989 said...

anyone think rondo gets additional minutes tonight?

Rondo is out tonight (just to be clear)

• JinSoo

Looking for a value PG on Fanduel, got 5200 to spend. Anyone look good here?

• ryan7962

Anyone liking whiteside and jaren jackson tonight?

• gaelicgirl

@JinSoo said...

Looking for a value PG on Fanduel, got 5200 to spend. Anyone look good here?

• Petergunz82

@telestraightshooter said...

Watching that interview of Tim Donaghy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd90ISp-Ezc

That event & what followed flipped my paradigm about sports/ power/ politics.
    (the ref was abusing his power, but in fact, he was just a pawn being played)

• people in power rarely are primarily altruistically motivated
    • the more powerful the position increases the chance people w/ pronounced sociopathic traits will secure the position & abuse it.

I watch Succession too, almost all caught up.

Kanter for 4600?

• dcsports21

@NoLimits0 said...

Why would it have little relevance? Orlando is pretty much playing the exact same players. Philly doesn’t have Embiid. It happend at the end of last season so not many games in between. The only difference is Horford/Richardson for Butler/Redick, if anything that helps Simmons since Butler had more usage.

Very relevant if you ask me.

Game total last year was much higher, different pace playing in Philly, different players lol etc. If this is your gauge I’d tread lightly – way too small of a sample size IMO

• dcsports21

reading thru the last hour seems like everyone is stuck on talking about Monk and Rondo lol

• kettab24

Time to spice it up I have sefolosha over McClemore

• RipCityRings

Lots of talk about RHJ/Boucher (I’m team Terence Davis for what it’s worth), but I haven’t heard anyone mention Siakam who is going to massacre this empty husk of a Blazers team. 8.7K is a pretty cheap too with half the TOR starting lineup out.

Also Sweet Lou is going to light Houston up tonight. 6-7 threes, book it.

• dcsports21

Here’s my take on tonight’s slate:

-Love me some Celtics tonight w/o Hayward playing against my Wiz that play ZERO D
    -Some guys in HUGE usage spots tonight: Harden, Russell, VanLeet to name a few
    -Nice pace up games for SA, Char, Clippers and Magic

• dcsports21

@RipCityRings said...

Lots of talk about RHJ/Boucher (I’m team Terence Davis for what it’s worth), but I haven’t heard anyone mention Siakam who is going to massacre this empty husk of a Blazers team. 8.7K is a pretty cheap too with half the TOR starting lineup out.

Totally with you on these two

• ghostfacekicker

@chrisbanas said...

Decision of the night is to pay up for either Harden or LBJ. I think you have to go with LBJ if there’s no AD

FD GPP
    $12,200 for Harden is going to break the slate if he 80s. It looks like the Rockets are without House and Gordon. McLemore is a BUM but I’ll probably punt with him. I have a feeling the Rockets are searching for that first Westbrook/Harden record game. We could see two triple doubles tonight.

• feekdogg

McLemore is going to start, but I’m betting on Rivers getting those minutes when it matters.

• Petergunz82

@ryan7962 said...

Anyone liking whiteside and jaren jackson tonight?

Rotowire’s optimizer sure does

• ghostfacekicker

@RipCityRings said...

Not a bad play but on FD he’s 9,700 and it seems like you need money for LeBron and Harden + a 3rd stud. I think RHJ is so cheap he’s a borderline must play because of Anunoby sitting.

• I love Tonights the exception, all in on

• JSteele

No one really wanted to discuss this earlier, but I looked into it.

The original plan for Dejounte Murray was to go up to about 30 minutes around the 10 game mark. Today is his 10th game…against Minnesota. Could you imagine 30 minutes of Murray? at 5.9k? No one is talking about him around the industry because he’s been on a limit in tough matchups.

• dcsports21

Harden’s usage rate could easily hit 50% or higher tonight

The one game his usage was that high was the night he dropped an 80 burger on the Wiz…

• ghostfacekicker

I don’t like Whiteside for $8,500 on FD. Look at his game log vs Gasol. Plus he only plays like 20 minutes a night (I’m well aware of his FPPG) and he’s historically foul prone. Watch him 50 because of my words! LOL

I’m leaning towards: Williams, Vucevic, Howard, or McGee for my one FD GPP lineup.

• JSteele

Guys. Isaiah Thomas is playing in Boston

• getlucky4

Rozier and graham could soak up extra minutes. Cha runs a line with them together in regards to the bacon news.

• dcsports21

@JSteele said...

Yup. More often than not guys with the revenge narrative stink it up

• dcsports21

Any chance, whatsoever….that Kawhi checks Harden tonight?

• NarrowJ

@JSteele said...

He’s on my short list. Will get 30 minutes or so and probably shoot it 15+ times I’d guess.

• JSteele

@dcsports21 said...

Any chance, whatsoever….that Kawhi checks Harden tonight being that he’s probably getting tomorrow night off?

I wouldn’t worry about the Clippers, their defense has been awful to start the season and Harden is the best in the league at making his own shot against anybody.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).