• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@dcsports21 said...

Any chance, whatsoever….that Kawhi checks Harden tonight?

Harden is always defended by the opponents weakest defender unless they trap

He will find a lot of Trez ISo

• NarrowJ

@dcsports21 said...

Any chance, whatsoever….that Kawhi checks Harden tonight?

Harden’s game logs look more than fine vs. Kawhi-led teams. With all the value tonight I’m looking at raw points with a few guys here.

• JSteele

Jeff Teague is 4600 on DK if he has no limitations.

• dcsports21

@NarrowJ said...

Harden’s game logs look more than fine vs. Kawhi-led teams. With all the value tonight I’m looking at raw points with a few guys here.

Agreed. I was just throwing it out there- I mean with House and Gordon out his usage is going to be insane. He has ridiculous upside tonight

• JSteele

@dcsports21 said...

Agreed. I was just throwing it out there- I mean with House and Gordon out his usage is going to be insane. He has ridiculous upside tonight

I heard someone on a podcast say that star players like Harden can’t really see much of an increase in usage since they already do so much. The boost is generally going to other role players. Harden and Westbrook will be passing the ball to guys like McLemore to shoot Gordon’s shots etc.

• Njsum1

@NoLimits0 said...

He also got some defensive stats he normally doesn’t get. For someone like that you want 8-9x not 5x. These days cash likes in double ups are more than 6x sometimes.

Right, but he was a high floor play for 3700…5x obviously isn’t what I wanted. Yet he was locked into nice minutes. You can play a 3700 guy off the bench who just had a nice string of games and he hangs a 5 🍔.

Cojo wasn’t likely to hang a 5 🍔. Would have been a 2% outcome for Cojo to score that low, other 3700 players it might be a like a 15% outcome.

• jessedio

Who has the guts to play McLemore? I think $3500 is overpriced for him. I’d feel comfortable if he was $300

• Renodog

I think harden is an exception, he is more kobe like, he will either get the assist or if those guys are missing he will jack up 35 3 point attempts.

• shrilla

Seems like every time I roster JJJ he plays 20 mins cuz of foul trouble.

• SteeloCity

Tiers seems to be loaded tonight. So many players in great spots. I think I’m gonna avoid the Harden/Westbrook chalk or just put them in one. I really think the Clippers put the clamps on them.

• NarrowJ

Just going off my own personal history playing Ben McLemore, he can play 35 minutes and do a whole lot of nothing or he will score 40 fantasy points. My guess is the combination of Sefolosha soaking up some minutes and Westbrook/Harden doing all the work on offense that his ceiling is pretty limited.

• NarrowJ

@JSteele said...

Jeff Teague is 4600 on DK if he has no limitations.

Yes, and with extremely low ownership. I like it, just want to get word he’s in and I’ll play him in a few.

• mrjredoak

@JSteele said...

No one really wanted to discuss this earlier, but I looked into it.

The original plan for Dejounte Murray was to go up to about 30 minutes around the 10 game mark. Today is his 10th game…against Minnesota. Could you imagine 30 minutes of Murray? at 5.9k? No one is talking about him around the industry because he’s been on a limit in tough matchups.

Not that I do not believe you, but where are you reading the plan is to increase to 30 mins at the 10 game mark?

• Packapunch

@NarrowJ said...

Just going off my own personal history playing Ben McLemore, he can play 35 minutes and do a whole lot of nothing or he will score 40 fantasy points. My guess is the combination of Sefolosha soaking up some minutes and Westbrook/Harden doing all the work on offense that his ceiling is pretty limited.

You guys are acting like he’s a 4-5k player. He’s almost bare minimum at 3,100 on DK. Going to start, solid minutes and will shoot 3’s like crazy. Hopefully grab a couple boards and assists, maybe 1 steal. Reward seems higher than the risk.

• monarch

McLemore will get about ten wide open corner three looks. What he does with them will the difference between a 5x and 10x night

• fresh56

Is murray or forbes going to be guarding wiggins?

• Ace15

The Mclemore talk is crazy. He’s bad. He will not hit 5X tonight can guarantee that. If you’re playing Mclemore send me a H2H.

• NarrowJ

@monarch said...

McLemore will get about ten wide open corner three looks. What he does with them will the difference between a 5x and 10x night

It will also help if he lucks into several rebounds. He could smash, but I’m going to be responsible with my exposure lol.

• @Ace15 said...

The Mclemore talk is crazy. He’s bad. He will not hit 5X tonight can guarantee that. If you’re playing Mclemore send me a H2H.

Cojo all over again.

• ryan7962

Any thoughts on jrichardson tonight?

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #11

RG Tiered Ranking

Does anyone actually believe that Harden is going to be 2.6% owned? That is what the current ownership projections are showing. 15-fold lower than Lebron?

• monarch

You guys that are bashing McLemore…do you watch the Rockets play? Were you saying the same things about Danuel House and Gary Clark before they started putting up 30+ performances? He is actually a better talent and a decent fit for the Rockets if he can make some wide open shots. The ball will flow in his direction due to the nature of the Rockets offense

• Ndepompei

@casey2884 said...

Does anyone actually believe that Harden is going to be 2.6% owned? That is what the current ownership projections are showing. 15-fold lower than Lebron?

No chance he is that low

• monarch

@casey2884 said...

Dk or Fd?

• @monarch said...

You guys that are bashing McLemore…do you watch the Rockets play? Were you saying the same things about Danuel House and Gary Clark before they started putting up 30+ performances? He is actually a better talent and a decent fit for the Rockets if he can make some wide open shots. The ball will flow in his direction due to the nature of the Rockets offense

I may fall into him on dk by default, but def not on fd.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).