7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Usual21

Magic starting five tonight: Payton, Fournier, Harris, Frye, Vucevic

• gde684

So much value at sg tonight. Want to play Harden but that just seems like the place to save

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@tonytone1908 said...

Him and Kanter had some magical games together but I believe Ibaka was also out at the time too wasn’t he?

If I remember correctly I think he was for some games and wasn’t for others. I know there was a lot of McGary time in there too… some nights he’d get you 40, the next he’d get 2.

• GhostaVeli8701

@gillionick said...

DFS gonna be gone in the next few weeks

You just had to come to a thread where ppl are trying to strategize to win money tonight, with that negative shit. You just had to be the first lil nerdy troll to come raining o everybody’s focus. Go away you buzzard we’re trying to focus here!

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@keephustlincuz said...

I have waiters in every lineup right now. What is a good pivot? besides thornton.

I have thorton locked in to everything right now. He’s just too cheap at 4800. I feel like the next best options around there are either Burks ($5500) or Gordon ($5800)… but then you have to find $700 to $1000 elsewhere.

• chgojcs

@t4t3r said...

Probably swap Ibaka out for Bird. Maybe Gordon out for Pippen.

I don’t know. I have to go Malone and Stockton on this one. That’s an almost unbeatable stack.

• Ibleedblue1

@dominicanpapi said...

I’d rather have Thornton for the same price.

Waiters is $4000 and Thornton is $5500 on DK….. not very close to the same price….

• yuknowhoitiz

Should i put Batum or Wiggins?

• chgojcs

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

Rose has burned me too many times, think I need more time lol.

I have Rose in a couple lineups (I just can’t seem to quit him), because when he’s good, he’s damn good. Plus, I’m hoping the Bulls play with a vengence against Charlotte in the Madhouse after the blowout.

• tprokopenko

First night all season that Westbrook is playable, so I’m probably going to have to throw him in a lineup or two.

• bigstacks2015

@chgojcs said...

I don’t know. I have to go Malone and Stockton on this one. That’s an almost unbeatable stack.

how about a Magic, Worthy, Kareem stack vs Dallas tonight?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tprokopenko said...

First night all season that Westbrook is playable, so I’m probably going to have to throw him in a lineup or two.

right

• millerto

@tprokopenko said...

First night all season that Westbrook is playable

So much disagree……

• Slugworth

@Indig0 said...

Thoughts on my core?

Westbrook
    Lowry
    Harden
    Ibaka

Any value plays for PF under $4k? Which big on portland receives a boost from Leonard being out?

So much good value at SG, it’s hard for me to justify paying up for Harden.

• pbr713

Thoughts on C for 3.5k on DK? Thinking maybe Lavoy Allen for 3k

• Theewl2

Bjelica or Crowder..? They seem similar but idk how their matchups would affect their performances.

• tprokopenko

@millerto said...

So much disagree……

Sorry, I was referring to GPPs. Obviously he’s always a cash play; but normally a tremendous waste of salary in GPP. He legitimately has 70+ point upside tonight though.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

I’m going back and forth on Westbrook/Harden or Westbrook/Cousins. Might have to do two lineups tonight. I’m pretty locked in to my value core though.

• mellofellowsu

@DillonLoomis said...

Am I the only one leaning towards fading Westbrook? At $11.6 he would have to post 70 to hit 6x. Could see this game getting out of hand quickly. Obviously love the floor for cash but might have to go with Rondo and spend the $4k elsewhere…

Based on past history, you can’t do it.

Floor is too high as others have said. Even if he only gets 50 he’s not going to hamstring your lineup. 50’s on the lower end, and I don’t see Philly getting blown out, at least not before the 4th quarter. Sure they’re bad but they’ll be able to get back into the game when Westy’s on the bench.

• Jpm75

trent tucker tonight?

• chgojcs

@bigstacks2015 said...

how about a Magic, Worthy, Kareem stack vs Dallas tonight?

Depends. Is Aguirre healthy?

• DillonLoomis

Starting to like Swaggy P vs. Dallas with Kobe out…anyone else?

• AsylumErmine

I’m building around LeBron tonight It wouldn’t surprise me if he has 50 game points tonight. 70-80 FP’s

• keephustlincuz

@mellofellowsu said...

Based on past history, you can’t do it.

Floor is too high as others have said. Even if he only gets 50 he’s not going to hamstring your lineup. 50’s on the lower end, and I don’t see Philly getting blown out. Sure they’re bad but they’ll be able to get back into the game when Westy’s on the bench.

With Noel back a blow out seems unlikely. Does grant still have value?

• tr_baskin

@DillonLoomis said...

I really like that strategy actually, I have been implementing something similar. I just need to implement more discipline and not wager upwards of 80% of bankroll each night haha

What value do you guys use to establish a floor for your team? Im kind of lost on how to do that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).