7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tonytone1908

@cdaus8989 said...

If the Westbrook fade works out tonight it could be an enormous advantage. I’m just having trouble envisioning him not hitting or even exceeding value. Last game against Philly with no Durant (obviously an outlier, but still it’s RWB anything is possible) 49pts 15rebs 10ast 3stl and a block for a 90 burger.

http://www.nba.com/games/20150304/PHIOKC/gameinfo.html?ls=eref:google:1b:post

That was a not as good Sixers team than this year and Philly somehow hung in for most of that game. That was also in the midst of his daily triple double days. I’m beginning to think this one could stay close as well which would be great for RWB. Just not sure I’ll be happy with the rest of my LU with him in it. I think it’ll leave my whole LU way too chalky for my taste tonight.

• incognito11

Jumping on the (Metta World) Peace train tonight!! 3,700 on FD and will get minutes.

• millerto

@Sportsfreak52 said...

is it bad that i have waiters and thornton in all my line ups?

Together we ride…..

• cdaus8989

@mattyice522 said...

Why Did Napier see so much time last game ??

I think somedays Skiles just wakes up and hates Elfrid.

• tonytone1908

@Revolution said...

Let’s be honest here folks. I’m on the Westbrook fade train tonight but there is no possible logic that anyone can cite that will justify it. I like to go big or go home for gpps and if Westbrook puts up even a 50 piece you are in excellent shape. Lebron will go massively under owned tn and I see him going nuclear. Pg13 is a must for me as well n the fitting in of Westbrook will drive all the studs down a bit. Again I’m fadin westy and prayin

This is my thought process tonight. Go big or go home. Having a guy that’s 80% owned is gonna be hard to win you anything unless he absolutely goes off. The higher the ownership percentage the more you need him to go off so you’re not just looking to get 5x from him you need 7x to make it worthwhile at that percentage, anything less is a failure. I’ll take my chances and fade.

• Agent47

@Sportsfreak52 said...

I don’t know that I would have them both in every lineup since there are some other SGs around their prices that I might want to mix in as well. But I do like both of them quite a bit, especially Thornton since he’s starting.

• cdaus8989

@tonytone1908 said...

http://www.nba.com/games/20150304/PHIOKC/gameinfo.html?ls=eref:google:1b:post

That was a not as good Sixers team than this year and Philly somehow hung in for most of that game. That was also in the midst of his daily triple double days. I’m beginning to think this one could stay close as well which would be great for RWB. Just not sure I’ll be happy with the rest of my LU with him in it. I think it’ll leave my whole LU way too chalky for my taste tonight.

His daily triple double days are pretty much any day Durant is out.
    I’ll probably make a non Westbrook lineup just in case he breaks his hand throwing one down on Noel or something of that nature.

• drumr68

Ridin’ that train with ya!

• tim51278

Anyone like Mirotic tonight?

• drumr68

@Sportsfreak52 said...

Ridin’ that train with ya!

• Agent47

Anybody else liking Sefolosha as a near min-price guy to fill out a roster and help squeeze guys like Westbrook in? He has been virtually a lock for 5x value in his 7 games, and has gone 6x in 3 of them.

• millerto

@tonytone1908 said...

This is my thought process tonight. Go big or go home. Having a guy that’s 80% owned is gonna be hard to win you anything unless he absolutely goes off. The higher the ownership percentage the more you need him to go off so you’re not just looking to get 5x from him you need 7x to make it worthwhile at that percentage, anything less is a failure. I’ll take my chances and fade.

I know we throw out numbers like crazy, but has anybody ever really been 80% owned at over 11k in a big tourney on a full slate? I’m thinking so many people will be scared of that salary and fade, moving to Lebron, Harden, Cousins, etc…. . I can see Westbrook under 70% owned in the big games.

• CodeBandit

@AsylumErmine said...

No that was the best possible lineup that could have been assembled. My lineup was 324.9

Yesterday, was an interesting night. My best lineup hit 342 and came in 906th place. The LU would have only beaten the winner by 3 points. I have a feeling tonight is going to take a similar score to take down a GPP.

• Baal

Wish me luck! Fading Westbrook tonight! Figure that if he gets anything less than 65, on a slate as large as today’s, I should be able to find better return for that $ to give me a better chance at the 350ish score that I’ll need to have a shot to take down a GPP.

• Revolution

@millerto said...

I know we throw out numbers like crazy, but has anybody ever really been 80% owned at over 11k in a big tourney on a full slate? I’m thinking so many people will be scared of that salary and fade, moving to Lebron, Harden, Cousins, etc…. . I can see Westbrook under 70% owned in the big games.

I admit I can’t see 80 but him being 50-60 on such a massive slate is a huge advantage if he drops a 50

• McGradyBulls

so hard to make a lineup of lebron, boogie and westy

• Chief2112

Opinions on Swaggy P and Metta tonight?

• Revolution

@McGradyBulls said...

Why boogie when Howard will give you 20 20 with his ceiling at 30 25 if it stays close for 2000 less

• Chief2112

@McGradyBulls said...

Unless you love Swaggy and Peace. lol

• einars

as a card carrying VP on this club last year i say…DONT DO IT!!!

• DillonLoomis

Tonight will be the first night I have LBJ in my lineup and I have been a HUGE LBJ fan since his St. V St. Mary days. Hoping he tries to reassert himself as the best in the world at the Garden!

• Revolution

@einars said...

as a card carrying VP on this club last year i say…DONT DO IT!!!

Love my lineup without him tn. Sorry brother

• millerto

@McGradyBulls said...

as it should be.

• Revolution

@DillonLoomis said...

Tonight will be the first night I have LBJ in my lineup and I have been a HUGE LBJ fan since his St. V St. Mary days. Hoping he tries to reassert himself as the best in the world at the Garden!

I see a high possibility of this happening. Curry having seemingly surpassed him as best player. Trust me. Lebron can say all he wants but he hears that. 60 piece with a 70 piece ceiling tonight

• tonytone1908

@millerto said...

I’m sure he was over 60% owned that game and probably closer to 70%. But again, the higher the ownership percentage the more the guy has to go off. If he only gets you 50 pts you’re sunk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).