7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• chgojcs

@kdriskell311 said...

Less Gordon/ Fournier, more Allan Houston/ Drazen Petrovic.

Wrong. Patently wrong. More Nick Anderson/Wayman Tisdale.

• Jflack3

Westy/LeBron/Rondo/Lawson LU…it’s possible

• kdriskell311

@chgojcs said...

Wrong. Patently wrong. More Nick Anderson/Wayman Tisdale.

But Tisdale ain’t got no legs!!

• chgojcs

@kdriskell311 said...

But Tisdale ain’t got no legs!!

Revenge game, man. Revenge game.

He’s due.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

It’s a good move by McConnell to admit he’s over-matched because it covers himself. That way when Westbrook goes off for a triple double today against him, he can just shrug his shoulders and say “Told You So.”

• beniking

anybody else see wes matthews as a huge bargain tonight? looks like the mins are increasing and he finally had a big game the other night. i think it’s buy low time on him, and nobody seems to be talking about him. am i missing something? (for gpp)

• DillonLoomis

@Bhay99 said...

Love/Kanter or Howard/Randle for GPP?

Howard/Randle. I see a higher ceiling.

• Revolution

@beniking said...

anybody else see wes matthews as a huge bargain tonight? looks like the mins are increasing and he finally had a big game the other night. i think it’s buy low time on him, and nobody seems to be talking about him. am i missing something? (for gpp)

This is usually a good sign. Don’t trust him yet tho. Hes Gota show me more than one

• MrFantasy

Any updates on Anthony Davis or Gobert? Have Favors and Anderson at the moment

• S7ubs

Love slates like tonight. I can already see the future. Everyone tries and gets cute, fades Russ, Russ goes off. Everyone by the end of the night will say “see Russ play Russ”. Fade and your own risk boys, name of the game is points. Russ gets points, lots of em.

• Revolution

@fathalpert said...

It’s a good move by McConnell to admit he’s over-matched because it covers himself. That way when Westbrook goes off for a triple double today against him, he can just shrug his shoulders and say “Told You So.”

It’s a coward move. That’s about it

• S7ubs

@MrFantasy said...

Any updates on Anthony Davis or Gobert? Have Favors and Anderson at the moment

Brow is doubtful

• McGradyBulls

Okay apparently Howard is playing today and not tomorrow.

• tmspriggs

@bigstacks2015 said...

how about a Magic, Worthy, Kareem stack vs Dallas tonight?

Word on the street is that Tarpley is sober tonight.

• MrFantasy

Russell Westbrook prop stands at 29.5 points right now. But if he were to score just 29, he would likely not meet value tonight. That being said, I’m all in on Russell tonight

• millerto

@MrFantasy said...

Russell Westbrook prop stands at 29.5 points right now. But if he were to score just 29, he would likely not meet value tonight. That being said, I’m all in on Russell tonight

29 points?

Add in a few assists, rebounds, and steals…..

• TheFansDooler

I’m having a hard time estimating Napiers minutes.

• millerto

Good news PG13. I shuffled enough to get you back in my lineup for now. Just didn’t feel right.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Revolution said...

And what kind of comment is that by McConnell. That’s grounds for sitting his ass on the bench. Outmatched? Good. Just lost your starting job. Never ever seen that comment before especially before the game even starts

just no..I think it’s fine to say that. Actually I think it’s best to say that so russ can not be so angry when he plays. TJ is a smart player. He knows what he is doing. Such simple thinking in this thread.

• Revolution

@slpanthers24 said...

just no..I think it’s fine to say that. Actually I think it’s best to say that so russ can not be so angry when he plays. TJ is a smart player. He knows what he is doing. Such simple thinking in this thread.

So your actually attempting to justify this comment by saying Westbrook won’t be as angry lmao. He shouldn’t care how angry he is. His job is to be one of the best in the world and not admit this in public. Why show up for the game then. Your letting your team down by saying this

• onepinrodney

@Bhay99 said...

Love/Kanter or Howard/Randle for GPP?

I’d go Howard/Randle based on Randle destroyed Dallas once already.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Revolution said...

So your actually attempting to justify this comment by saying Westbrook won’t be as angry lmao. He shouldn’t care how angry he is. His job is to be one of the best in the world and not admit this in public. Why show up for the game then. Your letting your team down by saying this

I guess you are stuck in your ways bro.

• Revolution

@slpanthers24 said...

I guess you are stuck in your ways bro.

There can be different views on this. I completely accept yours as a potential take on this

• Sizmik

what about Gallinari tonight? hes at 6100 on DK……dropped 47 last time against Houston….thats what, 7-8x value….thinking he might make his way in….Denver gotta score points somehow, especially with this pace, hes averaging 5x…..possilbe 40-50 point night for 6100 would be a score…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Revolution said...

There can be different views on this. I completely accept yours as a potential take on this

you do? doesn’t sound like it at all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).