7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• chgojcs

I have a few lineups without Westbrook. Yeah, I like to I live on the edge.

• mabrla

Lebron is playing in Madison Square.

Westbrook is playing with no Durant.

Don’t overthink it.

• baseballislife93

wish we could bet on will the top lineup have westbrook on it or not

• Agent47

@S7ubs said...

Davis will get 20+ but it’s not a favorable match up in the first place. He can be a decent salary relief but I think you can find it else where.

I know we’re less than 10 games into the season, but Memphis is bottom 5 in DVP rankings against PFs so far. I’m thinking Davis could get 30+ minutes. The only other PF I see on the roster is Vonleh who hasn’t played much. Or does Harkless play PF for them sometimes? I don’t recall from the couple of Blazers games that I’ve watched.

• baseballislife93

anybody playing the 300 contest on DK 100k 1st price
    really tempted to play it

• csandbizzle

@Agent47 said...

I know we’re less than 10 games into the season, but Memphis is bottom 5 in DVP rankings against PFs so far. I’m thinking Davis could get 30+ minutes. The only other PF I see on the roster is Vonleh who hasn’t played much. Or does Harkless play PF for them sometimes? I don’t recall from the couple of Blazers games that I’ve watched.

Harkless definitely plays some 4, Aminu will likely too. Lucky for POR Z-Bo isn’t an enormous PF, which is part of the reason you can target PFs against him in DFS.

30 minutes is pushing Ed Davis max IMO

• tonytone1908

@deerosa said...

See Westbrook ( w/o Durant) Play Westbrook ( w/o Durant)

It’s not that hard.

How many points did Westbrook have last game with no Durant for the 2nd half? Under 50. How many points did he get in the second half? Not a whole lot from what I remember. 50 pts ain’t gonna cut it tonight. I really don’t see him having much luck driving the lane on Noel and Okafor tonight.

• Psik

I’m one of those people being crazy tonight.
    Fading Russ not going off for more then 50 tonight.
    The ‘Gamble’ is real ;)

• Agent47

@bangthedrummond said...

Does Deron Williams go ham finally. It’s his turn vs. the Lakeshow

Part of me wants to think so, but he already played them once and came up just short of 30. Had other plus matchups against teams like NOP that’ve been getting rocked by PGs all season long and couldn’t go off. Maybe he does finally do it tonight, but I don’t think I’ll have any exposure.

• Csquared1987

Im playing westbrook obviously lol, but I can’t roster lebron because all the value tonight that “I” trust is at SF. Has KG been ruled out yet? he hasn’t played in back to back all season

• Csquared1987

@baseballislife93 said...

anybody playing the 300 contest on DK 100k 1st price
    really tempted to play it

im playing the $300 Monster tonight on FD

• bmpolak

Anyone have a 3500 PG on FD for me pretty please?

Possibly Beverly?

• coachscottd

@tonytone1908 said...

How many points did Westbrook have last game with no Durant for the 2nd half? Under 50. How many points did he get in the second half? Not a whole lot from what I remember. 50 pts ain’t gonna cut it tonight. I really don’t see him having much luck driving the lane on Noel and Okafor tonight.

Haha you must not watch basketball. He didn’t play the 4th and had 49 and that was with Durant for the first half.

• bigticket

After watching the last two Sixers games they can’t score OKC could be up 30 after 3 quarters and Westy can enjoy the rest of the night off…However, if they can keep it within 10-15 Westy will 4th Q action. I just don’t see how though Philly is aids and I could see them putting up less than 70 points tonight.

• Agent47

@csandbizzle said...

Harkless definitely plays some 4, Aminu will likely too. Lucky for POR Z-Bo isn’t an enormous PF, which is part of the reason you can target PFs against him in DFS.

Okay, thanks for the info. That makes sense. Yeah, you’re right about Z-Bo, and that’s part of why I’m liking Davis so far. Just not sure that I want to commit just yet.

• baseballislife93

i would but im not allowed to deposit anymore since i live in ny

• GQ1NYC

Al Jefferson or Kanter/Matthews. Which combo you like better for GPP?

• tonytone1908

@coachscottd said...

Haha you must not watch basketball. He didn’t play the 4th and had 49 and that was with Durant for the first half.

I did watch the game actually. He even left with a minute or 2 in the 3rd. I think he had about 37 pts at the half so that means he got 12 in the 3rd quarter, without Durant.

• JSteele

Heres a line from last season against Philly without Durant

R. Westbrook 49 Pts, 15 Reb, 10 Ast, 3 Stl, 1 Blk

• kh1200

Ryan Anderson or Porzingis?

• dominicanpapi

Fantasy Labs tweeting that Gay may be in the hospital. If so, all of the Rondo/Cousins.

• rome9bc

Westbrook takes up so much salary man damn.

• baseballislife93

easy anderson

• csandbizzle

@tonytone1908 said...

LOL

not to be an ass, but TJ Mconnell is no John Wall, and the idea that Noel and Okafor somehow are going to be the ones who stop Russ from getting to the tin is pretty laughable.

Arguing to fade Westy is one thing but doing based off one game against one of the best back court defenders in which the game was over at half-time is not a sample size I’d be using.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).