7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TakeTheOver

Daily Thunder ‏@dailythunder · 6m6 minutes ago
    Reminder: Russell Westbrook is absurd when Kevin Durant doesn’t play: 30.7 ppg, 9.1 apg, 7.7 rpg, 10 triple-doubles last year in 40 games.

• Boscelts34

Rudy gay possibly out…in the hospital

• Green_Ranger_91

@Boscelts34 said...

Rudy gay possibly out…in the hospital

Does this make Cousins a nice pivot from Beastbrook/LeBron?

• bigticket

@JSteele said...

Heres a line from last season against Philly without Durant

R. Westbrook 49 Pts, 15 Reb, 10 Ast, 3 Stl, 1 Blk

That game also went to overtime…

• csandbizzle

@bigticket said...

Yes it did, which lends itself to reminding us exactly how much Russ has to carry without KD. This game could actually be competitive which means we get 40 minutes of Russ and not 28.

• OutWorkedByNo1

@bigticket said...

Which means it won’t be a blowout tonight!

• Danomite6

I am way for familiar with NHL DFS. Having said that, there are only 4 games in the nhl so I’m playing nba DFS. I like my lineup but I have a question since none of the articles really mentioned it… Are there a few clear go to centers tonight? Is Gasol an option? If there is a cheap one that should do well then I can upgrade from Randal to favors.

• Csquared1987

On twitter now Rudy Gay is in the hospital…Don’t know what his status for tonight is

• JSteele

Ok, take out 10 points and 1 assist he had in OT and thats

39 Points, 15 Rebounds, 9 Assists and 3 Stl and 1 Blk

I’d still take that

• Jstri

3 lineups and all of them have Westbrook and Lebron. Lot of value at SG and PF IMO

• crazylox2001

Faried or Ibaka

• OutWorkedByNo1

Everyone on Lebron tonight too? I kinda like Melo for a little cheaper

• bigticket

I understand how well Westbrook is without Durant but this to me could be one of those games I fade him (and probably regret it) but the blowout factor is a real possibility in this game. I don’t just want 50fp from Westy in 3Q of action. I want to go all in when the spread is a lot closer.

• rome9bc

Don’t know why you guys are arguing over Westbrook it’s clear as day he is a monster if you want to fade him fade him if not enjoy the good points tonight from him simple.

• tonytone1908

@csandbizzle said...

LOL

not to be an ass, but TJ Mconnell is no John Wall, and the idea that Noel and Okafor somehow are going to be the ones who stop Russ from getting to the tin is pretty laughable.

Arguing to fade Westy is one thing but doing based off one game against one of the best back court defenders in which the game was over at half-time is not a sample size I’d be using.

He doesn’t have to be John Wall. Russ likes to drive to the hoop, who’s gonna be there when he goes past McConnell? Noel and Okafor. He’s gonna be forced to take some outside shots and so far he hasn’t made more than 3 3p’s a game. Half of them he had 1 or none. His shot percentage is actually pretty bad for someone who gets most of his points on layups.

People look at 1 game last year and expect him to do the same again. I don’t think he will but that’s just me.

• Bhay99

@tonytone1908 said...

I did watch the game actually. He even left with a minute or 2 in the 3rd. I think he had about 37 pts at the half so that means he got 12 in the 3rd quarter, without Durant.

great sample size.

• havs99

zaza or plumlee??

• wlynch82

@Danomite6 said...

I am way for familiar with NHL DFS. Having said that, there are only 4 games in the nhl so I’m playing nba DFS. I like my lineup but I have a question since none of the articles really mentioned it… Are there a few clear go to centers tonight? Is Gasol an option? If there is a cheap one that should do well then I can upgrade from Randal to favors.

Not sure if you do DK or FD. On DK the C plays are (in my opinion):

K Towns 7500
    D Howard 7400
    M Gasol 6700
    M Plumlee 5500

But you could really argue for 3 or 4 additional C’s tonight. It is very deep.

• tmspriggs

Eric Gordon, Mudiay, Fournier, Randle, or Val for Yahoo utility spot? All the same price. Val is 1$ cheaper but won’t change my lineup.

• tonytone1908

@Bhay99 said...

great sample size.

better than Russ’ 1 game against Philly last year?

• Dtayl913

What are the thoughts on Frye for tonight? Is he dependent on Gobert being out, or is he a good play regardless? I could really use him as a $3200 player, but I worry Gobert would hurt his effectiveness.

• stoptheinsanity

@tonytone1908 said...

better than Russ’ 1 game against Philly last year?

He played about 40 without Durant last season. I will take that as my sample size over part of a quarter of a game already in a blowout.

• S7ubs

Why are we trying to convince people to not fade Westy? Let them fade, the more people with this thought process only helps his ownership. Hopefully the casual player fades him as well!

• TheFansDooler

Over/under on his ownership 80%?

• KRD227

If Gay is out Casspi is a sneaky play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).