7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• millerto

@TheFansDooler said...

Over/under on his ownership 80%?

Way under. Probably 65

• Bhay99

Was locked in on Gay as a low owned GPP play. Guess I will have to pivot to Wiggins now.

• tonytone1908

The reason the Warriors are so successful is because they get everyone involved. When you have a team like the Thunder who basically just let 2 guys run everything, nobody else is used to actually being involved when they need to be. Someone has to step up. Half of those assists that went to Durant are going to go to who? Ibaka? McGary? Waiters? Good luck getting assists with guys who can’t shoot.

If you can stop Westbrook you stop the whole team. I see triple and double teams all night long.

• bigticket

Carmichael Dave @CarmichaelDave
    Rudy Gay DOUBTFUL with gastroenteritis. Hits keep coming

• bmpolak

3500 FD PG?

• millerto

@tonytone1908 said...

The reason the Warriors are so successful is because they get everyone involved. When you have a team like the Thunder who basically just let 2 guys run everything, nobody else is used to actually being involved when they need to be. Someone has to step up. Half of those assists that went to Durant are going to go to who? Ibaka? McGary? Waiters? Good luck getting assists with guys who can’t shoot.

If you can stop Westbrook you stop the whole team. I see triple and double teams all night long.

Did you watch any of the triple doubles he put up last year without Durant?

• Chief2112

• CherubRock12

Millsap/Randle or Favors/Dirk for Cash? Thanks

• stoptheinsanity

@bigticket said...

Carmichael Dave @CarmichaelDave
    Rudy Gay DOUBTFUL with gastroenteritis. Hits keep coming

That stuff is super contagious. Usually only lasts a day or so but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple of the teammates get it.

• t4t3r

Is Thornton starting?

• csandbizzle

@tonytone1908 said...

He doesn’t have to be John Wall. Russ likes to drive to the hoop, who’s gonna be there when he goes past McConnell? Noel and Okafor. He’s gonna be forced to take some outside shots and so far he hasn’t made more than 3 3p’s a game. Half of them he had 1 or none. His shot percentage is actually pretty bad for someone who gets most of his points on layups.

People look at 1 game last year and expect him to do the same again. I don’t think he will but that’s just me.

No people look at half a season without Durant and the relative weakness of Philadelphia. Noel and Okafor are decent pieces, but literalyl noone stops russ from getting to the tin. The best rim protectors in the game do not stop him. Noel and Okafor while being nice defensively around the rim are not in the category of “capable of stopping russell from driving”

• DannyTanner

Punt of the night: DJ Augustin.

Should get some extra time with the 1s by playing PG and moving Russ to SG. Thunder are also a big fave at home which means potential for a juicy fourth quarter. Think he makes value, at the very least, and allows you to spend up for stars and scrubs lineups.

• csandbizzle

@tonytone1908 said...

You act like teams didn’t employ double and triple teams last year.

• crazylox2001

Is rondo Casspi boogie too much

• JSteele

I think i’ve built my lineup for tonight. At least for now with the current news. Ton of value at SG which is kind of funny

• rwf7818

worthy/johnson

• shockeyville80

@tonytone1908 said...

I definitely agree with this. He did have like 7 triple doubles though after Durant went down. Towards the end of the season, he looked like he was slowing down, and who can blame him after carrying the team himself for a month.

But this early in the season I feel like he’ll be okay. That said, at 11.2k you really need 50+ FP, no small feat. I still think he’ll do that, and that you should have exposure if playing multiple lineups. But I wouldn’t call you a maniac for avoiding him this evening. I think there could be merit in that, with Rudy Gay looking to be out, and Cousins, LeBron, Harden, and several PFs all expensive and in good spots.

• chwbn

Can anyone confirm if Dwight Howard is playing?

• dailyguru757

OK I am now stuck should I start Boogie or Lebron for 50/50 on draftkings?

• tonytone1908

@millerto said...

Did you watch any of the triple doubles he put up last year without Durant?

My point exactly, they were USED to playing without Durant at that point. Guys like McGary and Kanter and Waiters actually got the ball more and did something with the opportunities. These guys aren’t just going to step up right away, it’ll take time to find a groove.

The problem is not the talent. I know it’s there. But with such high ownership will there be enough to overcome the ownership %? At his price and ownership he needs to have a flawless game to pay off for you. He’s only topped 50 pts twice so far this year. Honestly I think Durant being out helps Ibaka more than anything.

• csandbizzle

So actually, with Durant out…..can a thunder fan comment on whether they bring Kanter into the starting lineup for supplemental scoring? I mean he’s obviously going to be abused defensively, but the PnR game between him and russ with Durant out last year was strong.

• TakeTheOver

@chwbn said...

Can anyone confirm if Dwight Howard is playing?

Howard is playing, Posted several pages back.

• millerto

@csandbizzle said...

So actually, with Durant out…..can a thunder fan comment on whether they bring Kanter into the starting lineup for supplemental scoring? I mean he’s obviously going to be abused defensively, but the PnR game between him and russ with Durant out last year was strong.

They will not start Kanter most likely. The second unit would be garbage if they do.

• Csquared1987

Everyone who is considering fading Westbrook probably didn’t play NBA DFS last season… while Durant was out his salary jumped up to 13-14k…… marinate on that….and YES there is no such thing as a for sure pick but willing to crash and burn with westbrook paying off that $11,200 salary tonight =56fpts

• stoptheinsanity

@KRD227 said...

If Gay is out Casspi is a sneaky play

I wouldn’t exactly say sneaky. A high percentage of people make picks and pivots based on news. Seeing how early this came out I would say it is not sneaky at all. I do think it is an okay play though. Will definitely have a few shares.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).