7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tonytone1908

@shockeyville80 said...

Towards the end of the season, he looked like he was slowing down, and who can blame him after carrying the team himself for a month.

Maybe more reason for them to want to take it easy on Russ? Why wear him down too?

• millerto

Let me add to that. This is not Scott Brooks anymore, so nobody knows for sure. But it seems likelier that McGary would start than Kanter, or possibly start Morrow? I do expect Waiters and Kanter to come in earlier and play more minutes.

• millerto

@tonytone1908 said...

Maybe more reason for them to want to take it easy on Russ? Why wear him down too?

It’s 7-10 days and the guy is an absolute alien. No one will be worried about him wearing down in a week.

• stoptheinsanity

@tonytone1908 said...

You are trying really hard to talk people off Westy. I don’t think anybody here is buying it. Nice try though.

• TeamTwerk

Why is minn ranked 1st defensively against SF on DK? Does anyone actually believe they are top tier against the position? They haven’t played any games this season against teams with the top tier small forwards.

• millerto

@stoptheinsanity said...

You are trying really hard to talk people off Westy. I don’t think anybody here is buying it. Nice try though.

I think he’s trying to talk himself into it more than anything.

• millerto

@TeamTwerk said...

Why is minn ranked 1st defensively against SF on DK? Does anyone actually believe they are top tier against the position? They haven’t played any games this season against teams with the top tier small forwards.

You just answered your question. The rankings are based on what has happened, not what might happen.

• deerosa

@bigticket said...

Carmichael Dave @CarmichaelDave
    Rudy Gay DOUBTFUL with gastroenteritis. Hits keep coming

AKA the Shits.

• dunbarnation

All I will say is this.. I have lineups with Westbrook and lineups without Westbrook.. I am excited with both types of lineups. Although it is going to be a HIGH order, it is possible to get the highest score tonight without Westbrook nor anyone above $10,000.

• Agent47

@havs99 said...

zaza or plumlee??

I would say Zaza. Lakers have been getting owned by opposing Cs.

• keephustlincuz

I have grant in 3 lineups. Good idea or bad?

• TeamTwerk

Maybe Bjelica is really good at D. I have no idea. He has been playing most of the SF minutes, right?

• Agent47

@crazylox2001 said...

Faried or Ibaka

I’m debating between him, Ibaka, and Dirk for my UTIL spot on DK. Got $6500 left and love all of their matchups. Gonna be a tough call for me. Probably leaning towards Faried right now, but I think it’s a toss-up. I don’t think either one will hurt you.

• csandbizzle

@millerto said...

You just answered your question. The rankings are based on what has happened, not what might happen.

That is half of it, the other half is that Tayshaun Prince usually starts and Wiggins plays the 3 a good portion of the rest of the game, both are really really solid defenders.

Let me EDIT this by saying, the DvP should be no reason to fade George or Miles, and if Rubio sits …. the whole defense is garbage anyways

• tonytone1908

@millerto said...

I think he’s trying to talk himself into it more than anything.

maybe. but my lineup is way too chalky with him in it.

• baseballislife93

Hood out
    Burks is a huge play

• TeamTwerk

@csandbizzle said...

That is half of it, the other half is that Tayshaun Prince usually starts and Wiggins plays the 3 a good portion of the rest of the game, both are really really solid defenders.

Let me EDIT this by saying, the DvP should be no reason to fade George or Miles, and if Rubio sits …. the whole defense is garbage anyways

Thanks. I’m kinda interested in George but was worried about that DvP. Forgot Tayshaun was on that team and getting minutes. Yeah not worried about him.

• mbowen1

Anyone playing McConnell tonight?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Evan turner off the bench but should still see 30+ minutes i would think.

• havs99

fournier or thornton

• gde684

How many minutes wil Seth curry take from rondo? Don’t like him nearly as much at 35 minutes

• keephustlincuz

Burks and Casspi …. my sneaky plays are no longer sneaky. Fuckers.

• Sportsfreak52

@tonytone1908 said...

The reason the Warriors are so successful is because they get everyone involved. When you have a team like the Thunder who basically just let 2 guys run everything, nobody else is used to actually being involved when they need to be. Someone has to step up. Half of those assists that went to Durant are going to go to who? Ibaka? McGary? Waiters? Good luck getting assists with guys who can’t shoot.

If you can stop Westbrook you stop the whole team. I see triple and double teams all night long.

Youre dumb

• TeamTwerk

@walkoff9 said...

Evan turner off the bench but should still see 30+ minutes i would think.

There is a pretty huge price mismatch on him between FD and DK. 6k FD and 4900 DK.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@baseballislife93 said...

Hood out
    Burks is a huge play

Isn’t Burks already playing 3-35minutes?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).