7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Lionfan22

It’s turns out Isaiah Thomas was the other PG play tonight 46 FD points at $6900 can’t beat that. As opposed to Westbrook’s 57.9 points on FD. Even though I think Westbrook is a amazing player.

• mabrla

This is a great game if anyone’s watching.

• th3goat84

@mabrla said...

This is a great game if anyone’s watching.

Not on league pass. F*ck NBA TV

• xHotLineBlingx

Let’s Go OT!

• rotoryan

@tonytone1908 said...

What I’m saying is you have to adjust for the Sixers not being the same team they were last time they played and Russ went off. Sixers aren’t the same as last time and neither is Russ. The Russ back then was hitting everything, the Russ right now certainly is not. If I felt he was playing right now at the same level as when he was dropping triple doubles every night then yeah he’s a must play. But that was definitely not the situation tonight.

This is not the same Westbrook right now as the one you saw on a hot streak last year.

Dude, please stop. He hit 5x value at 11,200. Basically nailed my projection for him and if you poll capable players like me who use Excel, I guarantee you they all had him around 55 points tonight.

If you are trying to justify that Russell had to hit 70 pts to be useful tonight, then I suppose you are right. But that doesn’t make any sense. You have been lecturing people for 4 pages about fading Westbrook and everyone that won money tonight has him. You are just wrong.

I have been wrong in the past and will be again. I can admit when that is the case. You should do that in this case and just move on.

• TeamTwerk

Come on rondo. Get a rebound

• rotoryan

Congrats to forum poster gosixersgo76 for taking down the Slam!

• tonytone1908

@rotoryan said...

I don’t need to see people post about it. I can look at the winning lineups.

I think you made up your mind that Westbrook was a good fade tonight and that turned out to be the wrong decision.

Well for me it didn’t work out with or without him. If you were doing one lineup tonight you had better nail your value picks if you had them. Fortunately there were some ridiculously low owned picks that went off.

• pdaddis

Amir Johnson was the winning play tonight.

• xHotLineBlingx

RONDO!

• drumr68

8x Performance by Rondo tonight.. impressive..

• tonytone1908

@rotoryan said...

Dude, please stop. He hit 5x value at 11,200. Basically nailed my projection for him and if you poll capable players like me who use Excel, I guarantee you they all had him around 55 points tonight.

If you are trying to justify that Russell had to hit 70 pts to be useful tonight, then I suppose you are right. But that doesn’t make any sense. You have been lecturing people for 4 pages about fading Westbrook and everyone that won money tonight has him. You are just wrong.

I have been wrong in the past and will be again. I can admit when that is the case. You should do that in this case and just move on.

If you look at the posts most people were expecting a 70+ burger. I was only saying not to expect that. I was right.

I myself couldn’t play him tonight unless I thought he’d get 65 or more. But that’s just me. Look up the optimal lineup tomorrow and I guarantee he won’t be in the top ten.

I would admit I was wrong if everyone didn’t think he was getting 70 tonight, I wasn’t wrong in that. I’m not arguing that either. I only have said that people shouldn’t expect him to get 70 and he didnt. If you were building a lineup expecting him to get 70 you probably didn’t do well.

• Lionfan22

a Triple Dub by Rondo. Amazing!

• xHotLineBlingx

If you have Rondo in your LU you’re winning :)

• navyynick

@tonytone1908 said...

If you look at the posts most people were expecting a 70+ burger. I was only saying not to expect that. I was right.

I myself couldn’t play him tonight unless I thought he’d get 65 or more. But that’s just me. Look up the optimal lineup tomorrow and I guarantee he won’t be in the top ten.

I would admit I was wrong if everyone didn’t think he was getting 70 tonight, I wasn’t wrong in that. I’m not arguing that either. I only have said that people shouldn’t expect him to get 70 and he didnt. If you were building a lineup expecting him to get 70 you probably didn’t do well.

made 100 Lu , all had westbrook and cashed in 75 of them for plus +950, Im pretty sure that most people were expecting 60-70 and thats what they got

• tonytone1908

I’ll just say I thought Rondo was a better play value wise and I was right. Westbrook lineups wouldn’t have CASHED without him.

• msuwhat

Wow what a crazy night, had Napier and James Johnson as my low guys and after that start I thought I was toast. Managed to double up. Didn’t do research today or read the forum so I was kicking my self at first.

• rotoryan

@tonytone1908 said...

Jesus. I quit. Good luck man.

• S7ubs

Had westy and rondo in all my lineups. Missed on all my value. Took home a total 28 dollars :( what a waste of a night. On to the next

• rotoryan

@tonytone1908 said...

I’ll just say I thought Rondo was a better play value wise and I was right. Westbrook lineups wouldn’t have CASHED without him.

You can play them both!!!! Not a legit argument for fading Westbrook. Done now. Going to bed. Good night.

• xHotLineBlingx

I played westbrook and rondo in half of my LU it worked lol

• Inujv87

I was able to fit Rondo, Westbrook and Cousins and had 335 for the night so Westbrook didn’t hamper your lineup

• tonytone1908

@navyynick said...

made 100 Lu , all had westbrook and cashed in 75 of them for plus +950, Im pretty sure that most people were expecting 60-70 and thats what they got

Nobody get near 70 and if you’ve read the thread, yes, that’s what they WERE expecting. Not 60, not 55. If they were expecting that I’d totally tell them they were right.

Everyone was expecting, first game off Durant injury, that he would repeat what he did last time against the Sixers. That simply wasn’t feasible tonight and it didn’t happen. I wasn’t wrong and they play wasn’t wrong. Nothing really to argue.

• Aurren

@tonytone1908 said...

No, it’s not complicated. But you literally needed 60+ points to make playing him today worth your while. Even more with his ownership percentage. But I’m talking about winning a tournament, not just cashing.

as it turns out, the slam winner had RWB… go figure….

• Aurren

0.0 SACRajon Rondo bad pass (Wayne Ellington steals) 109-111

How was that the last play of the game? It was Rondo who stole it, grr that might have cost me $20

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).