7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Lionfan22

Crap should of played Boogie over Lebron.

• gosixersgo76

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

@rotoryan said...

Congrats to forum poster gosixersgo76 for taking down the Slam!

Thank you! Holy mother of god those last 5 minutes were an absolutely brutal sweat.
    *Belinelli incorrectly given steal at 5:00 minute mark when it should have went to Boogie.
    *Boogie 5 fouls then fouls out.
    *Guy in 2nd and 3rd is behind by 3.1 points and Nets are fouling. Nets coach had the brains to tell his squad not to foul Belinelli thank god.
    *Then Rondo turns it over giving the Nets a chance to send it to OT.

I guess all of that makes it that much sweeter.

• richharris

What would 294 cashed in the Sharpshooter tonight?

• tianyihe

@richharris said...

What would 294 cashed in the Sharpshooter tonight?

Would have cashed by a wide margin.

• richharris

@tianyihe said...

Would have cashed by a wide margin.

Anyone know how much?

• tonytone1908

@rotoryan said...

You can play them both!!!! Not a legit argument for fading Westbrook. Done now. Going to bed. Good night.

Oh jeez. I never said you couldn’t and obviously that worked out to be the winning combination. But I know most people here play 1 lineup and if you only played 1 it was a bad idea tonight.

I myself couldn’t build a lineup I was comfortable with having both of them but that’s only because I had no confidence in the supporting cast if I did.

• TeamTwerk

Congrats sixers! What was the winning lineup?

• mbyrd75

congrats sixers! Always great to see someone from here take one down. That’s two in the last couple weeks for the board. good stuff

• Tbone2917

Took down a late night 100 man tournament that was a $25 buy in with a bunch of pros in. Feels good!! Thank you Jarret Jack!!

• gosixersgo76

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

@TeamTwerk said...

Congrats sixers! What was the winning lineup?

Westy, Rondo, Monta have it all, Gordon, Gallo, Crowder, Powell, Frye, Boogie

• tonytone1908

@Aurren said...

as it turns out, the slam winner had RWB… go figure….

That lineup also went 60 points more than I would have projected it. Rondo sure helped, Cousins did too butired would you have played a lineup tonight with Frye and Powell as your PF’s? I doubt it.

Although someone obviously did. I wonder if that was a product of a lineup builder?

• cdaus8989

Nice job sixers!

• richharris

Sixers, how many points did you have and would 294 have placed? if so where? Thanks!

• PLOOOOUF

my line up was 335.6 in cash where would that have placed in tonights tournaments? unfortunatly i had zero tourney entries

• Baal

Zach lavine was the play of the night…I think all of top finishes in the sharpshooter had him.

• petesdynasty

the sixers may suck but gosixersgo76 doesn’t.

Great work man.

• TeamTwerk

@gosixersgo76 said...

Westy, Rondo, Monta have it all, Gordon, Gallo, Crowder, Powell, Frye, Boogie

Very nice. That has to be pretty close to the perfect possible lineup for the night.

• TeamTwerk

@Baal said...

Zach lavine was the play of the night…I think all of top finishes in the sharpshooter had him.

Yeah on DK with rondo and possibly Westbrook

• pdaddis

@Baal said...

Amir Johnson was on a lot of top lineups as well.

• Aurren

@tonytone1908 said...

Oh jeez. I never said you couldn’t and obviously that worked out to be the winning combination. But I know most people here play 1 lineup and if you only played 1 it was a bad idea tonight.

I myself couldn’t build a lineup I was comfortable with having both of them but that’s only because I had no confidence in the supporting cast if I did.

Just stop. RWB has a ridiculous floor and ceiling. Winning lineup had RWB and cousins and only had 2 punt plays. When you get to players above 10k, the valuation rules are just different for them. Anytime you can bank the top scorer in any position then you have a really good start to a GPP winning lineup. The winning lineups will have 7x, 8x, 10x plays, but it’s the 10k+ player who only gets 5-6x value that’s the foundation of the lineup. If at the end of the night, RWB scores 70 then I wouldn’t have been the least bit surprised, I would’ve just shaken my head and said “yep, that sounds standard.” That’s why RBW was a great play tonight. On a slate this large, it wasn’t that hard to find a decent supporting cast; no idea what you spent your salary on.

• cdaus8989

I didn’t take down a tourney, or even come that close, but after min cashing or not cashing the first 2 weeks of the season it sure feels good to have 3 straight nights with 3X ROI or higher.

• TeamTwerk

@pdaddis said...

Amir Johnson was on a lot of top lineups as well.

True. Lesson learned for me to consider opposing big men when Davis is out.

• mbyrd75

@TeamTwerk said...

I did that and got burned by scola. lol. Johnson plays for boston now..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@TeamTwerk said...

He’s on Boston now…..

• jokah03

Turned 3 bucks into 62.50 tonight in the 3 dollar sharpshooter on DK. Had rondo, westy and Levine. Wesley Matthews killed me though. I’m pumped though!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).