7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Boston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) at Okla City ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• S7ubs

Hopefully Dwight sits tonight, need some Capella in my life

• agragasin

Is there one for DK and how would one find that info? Thanks!

• steveh_11

@t4t3r said...

Probably swap Ibaka out for Bird. Maybe Gordon out for Pippen.

I like Granville Waiters over Noah. Better match up.

• LCruZ92

Valencunas with no Davis to grab the rebounds? …and idk if im reading too much into this…but I think Lebron will go off tonight..with all this talk about Curry being the best player in the nba now…and him playing at the garden..I think that’s a good recipe for a beast night from him

• Kujayhawk20659

@tr_baskin said...

What are you kidding me!!! Latrell Sprewell is 3200, im sure you can fit him in there somewhere!!

League just suspended him, came through on my rg lineup alerts.
    Chocked coach last night

• Chief2112

@tr_baskin said...

What are you kidding me!!! Latrell Sprewell is 3200, im sure you can fit him in there somewhere!!

I know I’ll be stacking Grandmama, Mourning and Muggsy. Lots of value to be had out there. B.J Armstrong a possible good punt in GPP of course.

• millerto

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

League just suspended him, came through on my rg lineup alerts.
    Chocked coach last night

Again? Geez

• keephustlincuz

Channing Frye…. good play or trap?

• millerto

Better get back on topic guys. Ratchet and Stubird bout to get all pissy

• tr_baskin

@millerto said...

Better get back on topic guys. Ratchet and Stubird bout to get all pissy

Its so fun and funny tho lol

• IronMonkey415

Channing could give us 20+ FPS tonight, I do have him in one lineup.

• Chief2112

Anyone see the Butler quote about the Hornets game? Bulls are pissed about the blowout handed to them a week or so ago. Expect them to be fired up tonight.

• steveh_11

@Chief2112 said...

I know I’ll be stacking Grandmama, Mourning and Muggsy. Lots of value to be had out there. B.J Armstrong a possible good punt in GPP of course.

Nah, not high enough O/U. I’m going to stack Alex English, Kiki Vandeweghe and Dan Issel

• IronMonkey415

Not one mention of Shawn Kemp aka best PF of the 90’s.

Okay back on topic…D. Rose could be a sneaky play, No one mention him anymore.

• Kujayhawk20659

@IronMonkey415 said...

Not one mention of Shawn Kemp aka best PF of the 90’s.

Okay back on topic…D. Rose could be a sneaky play, No one mention him anymore.

Rose has burned me too many times, think I need more time lol.

• havs99

Ewing or Hakeem for gpp I save 2k If I play Ewing but matchup is tougher

• Indig0

3 days off, Jimmy Buckets is motivated, Repeat of Bulls bucks Game 6 last year?

• LCruZ92

how come there hasnt been any podcasts on rg for nba the last few days?

• Chief2112

@Indig0 said...

3 days off, Jimmy Buckets is motivated, Repeat of Bulls bucks Game 6 last year?

Could be. I know they are pissed about my Hornets killing them the previous matchup. Definitely going to roll Butler and Rose into a few lineups just in case.

• millerto

I feel dirty not having Paul George in my lineup so far. He’s been so good to me but his damn teammates keep jacking all his shots last couple games

• deerosa

@steveh_11 said...

Nah, not high enough O/U. I’m going to stack Alex English, Kiki Vandeweghe and Dan Issel

Did someone mention World B. Free. He is going off tonite.

On a positive note, tonite should be interesting putting in LU’s. I don’t get how you can fade Thornton these days? Westy will have about 90% Usage as well. My strategy is to go cheap at C this evening. Had a very good day last night :)

That’s right , Porzingis used to rock the cornrolls back in the day. He is the “pastey white thug”.

• Kujayhawk20659

@LCruZ92 said...

how come there hasnt been any podcasts on rg for nba the last few days?

Last one mentioned he was going to a conference or something? I’m guessing that’s why, I def miss it

• WuChef1986

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Holiday is going to get 25 minutes or so tonight cutting in to Ish’s time. I would look elsewhere.

pretty surre i saw he was on a 15 minute restriction, will try to find story

• TheRealJosh5

Nerlens Noel is playing tonight

• LCruZ92

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

Last one mentioned he was going to a conference or something? I’m guessing that’s why, I def miss it

Me too that was like one of my most used tools for my lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).