NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I’ve made about 25 teams…hard slate to get down right lol

• guertin83

PG position makes me want to kick a small dog. So frustrating.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I WANT to think Patty Mills cracks 25 tonight. But I don’t know if I can stomach it

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

But it does sound like they’re optimistic Kyrie will play. So I’m factoring him being in as far as the guys who would’ve benefited without him like Smart/Rozier.

• guertin83

@elving188 said...

But it does sound like they’re optimistic Kyrie will play. So I’m factoring him being in as far as the guys who would’ve benefited without him like Smart/Rozier.

I used to love rostering Rozier until today. At $6k, I won’t even roster him if Kyrie sits at that price.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

on FD? He’s at 5.3k on DK. I don’t feel good about Smart at 6.3. Would rather play Gordon for just a few hundred more.

• monarch

Plug in Harden and LMA and figure out the rest on DK. Norman Powell likely out, Raps have nobody to guard Harden anymore so they probably help a lot and he goes for something like 25 points 8 rebounds and 15 assists.

• guertin83

Yea, hes $6k on FD. They moved him to PG also. He has been SG all year.

• FantasySultan2

Just stack that rocked game:

Harden Capella
    Lowry DeRozan OG

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@guertin83 said...

Yea, hes $6k on FD. They moved him to PG also. He has been SG all year.

I hate when they do that. Kind of like Barea has been at PG now he’s at SG. vice versa for Yogi.

• monarch

Kyrie mask game and he has fresh legs and a very reasonable price

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Kyrie mask game and he has fresh legs and a very reasonable price

Yeah. As long as he can crack 40 to get 5x. Need more than that though for a GPP at his price. 50+, which is within reason vs Nets. There is going to be many turnovers to be had in this game for BOS, most likely coming from guys like Brown and Tatum.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Jonas has double doubled the last 3 years when playing HOU on the road. Sure their personnel a little different this year but I don’t see why it should be too much of a problem. He’ll need to play more minutes than he has recently i think with Capela.

• monarch

J Val could be a good play if he can get the minutes. HOU has an army of defenders to throw at Derozan so for this to stay competitive then perhaps J Val needs to be involved. If he’s not involved and effective then they likely get run off the floor.

• Dmo_Htx

Harden DeRozan stack. These 2 love to play against each other being from the same area

• MrPerfekt7

Oooooooooweeee not a fan of Harden 12.3K price tag at all on tonight slate. Is he a must play? I mean he getting points and assists but damn

• Dmo_Htx

@monarch said...

J Val could be a good play if he can get the minutes. HOU has an army of defenders to throw at Derozan so for this to stay competitive then perhaps J Val needs to be involved. If he’s not involved and effective then they likely get run off the floor.

I’m not sure about Jonas today. Faster paced game against a good pnr team. Could see the Rockets going at him in the offensive end.

• kharpen144

What is the thought on Sean Kilpatrick usage with no Russell? Am I thinking to much into this being a bearcat fan?

• kharpen144

Also any reason Clint Capela doesn’t grab another 15 boards tonight?

• colb24

whose starting for Powell? he was basically on crutches he got to be out tonight.

• kharpen144

@colb24 said...

whose starting for Powell? he was basically on crutches he got to be out tonight.

OG Anunoby started the second half after Powell went down, not sure if that’s a sign of things to come, but I will give him a try in a lineup or two for $3k

• colb24

@kharpen144 said...

OG Anunoby started the second half after Powell went down, not sure if that’s a sign of things to come, but I will give him a try in a lineup or two for $3k

yeah might as well they’re pretty thin … him and CJ miles looks about it

• Theguy49503

Is Kyrie Irving confirmed about playing tonight?

• monarch

Okay, I am firmly off Jonas…Raps play at New Orleans tomorrow, they need him for that one…not this one.

• andre_504

Does anyone know where is the link to daily NBA Fanduel tournament results? Thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).