NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

I’m only DK so anything I say is only DK for future reference. I know the FD structure (2/2/2/2/1 60k salary, 9 players, etc.) but nothing else besides that.

Prices are typically higher on FD.

• JimmyDick85

@superstars92 said...

Well in case KAT hasn’t seen this, Jimmy is talking about DK and KAT is talking about FD, so it’s like comparing apples and oranges…

Anyways, I wanna know about my man Dennis Smith Jr. Is he gonna show up tonight?

I’m betting on it. 100% Smith Jr. and Barnes. Don’t care if it’s the Spurs, too cheap. Highly correlated, so I’m toast if they dud…

• cjrswish

Is JoVal a play tonight? last year he put up 15 points & 16 boards in Houston

• draggin49

Hmmm , not sure where I want to go with derozan. People are looking at past game logs vs HOU but aren’t they better defensively now?
    Or maybe people are just thinking the volume of shots/useage will overcome the lesser matchup? I think there could be some merit to fading him in gpp.he has gone under 40dk ptd 7 times in 12 games .

• draggin49

@cjrswish said...

I like his price but He burns me way more than he ever comes through. I may put him in 1 of my gpp lineups but that’s it

• colb24

No love for T booker … OG (billholler with the nick name credit) and T booker for my values tonight

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Yea I know you play FD, but I just want to clarify because a lot of the comments you are referring to are for DK. There’s a huge difference. I think on FD, Harden is closer to a must play than on DK.

kk i gotcha brother man.

• Dirt_Lavert

Pau in cash?

Just tryna build me something that will put up points. Need a good night here. Lookin Harden / Pau / Ariza so far

• Dirt_Lavert

Also seems like Harden is a must play on this slate. If he were away I wouldn’t say that but it seems like at home he is more effective.

• cjrswish

@cjrswish said...

Well to answer my own question, JoVal played 30+ minutes in Houston last season and crushed versus Capela. In the second match-up, Capela was injured which forced the Rockets to go small with Harrell. With Capela being healthy and the lack of depth behind him, im on JoVal.

• tmarohl

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Also seems like Harden is a must play on this slate. If he were away I wouldn’t say that but it seems like at home he is more effective.

This is Harden’s last night to shine before CP3 comes back.

• miggs6876

Is there a huge difference between Hortford and Capela?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

I’m only DK so anything I say is only DK for future reference. I know the FD structure (2/2/2/2/1 60k salary, 9 players, etc.) but nothing else besides that.

Yea i’m going to get better at marking that up on my post for sure. I notice alot of DK players here, which is why i’m gonna start dong a couple pick’em contest a week. I have fun with it in the freebie contests lol.. … pick pick pick done.. haha i like it lol.

• Harbaugh

@miggs6876 said...

No, but Horford has a much better matchup tonight.

• sholden

Lower ownership on Kyrie tonight because people are worried about his return?

• draggin49

@miggs6876 said...

I think I’d rate horford having an even better matchup than capela.

• TicketRaven

7:30 start yes!
    Like Salah, Moute, and Yogi for the win!

• JimmyDick85

@miggs6876 said...

I think Horford has a safer floor, but can’t match Capela’s ceiling with blocks and crazy rebound numbers. One of these nights Al will throw up a triple-double with something like 17/12/10, but most nights he’s just a much better real life basketball player than the stat sheet suggests. That said, I do have two lineups with both Horford and Capela – really like both.

• stevegainz

Having a tough time for cash. Barnes/DSJ/Caroll or LMA/Barea/Ariza

I like alridge especially against dallas bigs but he might be too pricey to make this work on DK

• miggs6876

Is Morris a must play now that he is starting?

• BUFUu2

is zeller playing tonight

• miggs6876

@draggin49 said...

I think I’d rate horford having an even better matchup than capela.

Are you concerned about his Hortford minutes if the game is a blowout?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@macG31 said...

6100… I think he’s safe for more than 20fp, closer to 30, but still leaving him well on the bench.

Also, after re-reading you’re initial comment, I realize that wasn’t necessarily your point, which I agree with.

Yea that’s pricey … makes me think some multiple site players will roll Tatum over here on FD more tonight…?… but yea i was just kinda using it as an example

• JimmyDick85

@miggs6876 said...

Is Morris a must play now that he is starting?

No. Doesn’t mean he’ll get more than low-20s minutes and he still looks pretty confused in the Celtics system. This coming from a Cs fan who has done lots of cursing his name the past couple games since he returned…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).