NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Harden ejection watch.

• Kamais_Ookin

@JimmyDick85 said...

It’s 30-21 at the end of the first quarter. I’m missing the part where they are struggling?

Have to watch the game to understand, they’re looking awful from the beginning. Can’t land shots to save their lives.

• bigkino217

harden struggling early

• cp3nohlac

Harden is going to either snap or get ejected

• JimmyDick85

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Have to watch the game to understand, they’re looking awful from the beginning. Can’t land shots to save their lives.

Can’t watch. Wife has taken over the TV to watch Stranger Things.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Kenny atkinson would make a great little league coach. Everybody gets to play.

• MrPerfekt7

Harden with a damn flop, hope he get fined

• nickelos85

@JimmyDick85 said...

Good show.

• Kamais_Ookin

@JimmyDick85 said...

Good choice I still need to watch the 2nd season!

• JimmyDick85

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Good choice I still need to watch the 2nd season!

It’s definitely good, but hate when it keeps me from watching the Cs!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

Has derozan ever gone this long without shooting?

tbh… no.. he’ll look to score when its just him at the end of the quarter though when lowry hits the bench. DeMar DeRozan usually finishes out the qt and lowry starts up the second (could go opposite as well but that’s usually a solid rotation they roll)

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I really thought that James Harden got away with that one… that should have been a second offensive foul two times down the court instead of two free throws for him… maybe the DFS game changer of the night not picking that one up.

• JimmyDick85

@KATburger said...

I really thought that James Harden got away with that one… that should have been a second offensive foul two times down the court instead of two free throws for him… maybe the DFS game changer of the night not picking that one up.

You telling me the refs aren’t just rigging the games now, they’re rigging DFS too?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

• Kamais_Ookin

My boy harris is back!

• Kamais_Ookin

@JimmyDick85 said...

You telling me the refs aren’t just rigging the games now, they’re rigging DFS too?

They have harden in their lu’s.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@JimmyDick85 said...

Lol maybe man.. they have family that play for sure.. and the refs probably have the best research out there!!!! by far for real.

• emnj69

ibaka is latin for -losing ones money

• Kamais_Ookin

Playing a cash contest for first time and dominating it. Maybe will have to max enter in future.

• lotusbomb

cj miles is hot

• RogueGrinder

Hows that fade Harden angry mob looking?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Harden and Dinwidde bad fades. Oops

• JimmyDick85

Well, guess there’s always a chance Harden picks up a second T…

• Lathum

Ryan Anderson at home is a thing

• RipCityRings

I can’t comprehend how 25% of lineups in the FD Shot faded Harden on a 3-game slate with no one else over $8700.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).