NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dmbtrip2004

Quincy Acy for the win!!

• jglumsic

Crabbe or Levert? WHo has the bigger night

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RogueGrinder said...

I’m reaching, but revenge game for Tucker? drafted by Toronto sent to D league multiple times then cut.

PJ should have a role regardless. I doubt he’s going to get anymore involved because of that lol

• NoLimits0

I ate the suggested chalk yesterday in Favors, Williams, Embiid, and Warren and it worked out. Ball didn’t though so I just have to figure out which of the chalky ones has the most potential to bust. Ended up doing 7/20 and the double ups so not terrible.

It looks like most will choose the BOS or HOU game tonight. I’m gonna follow that trend. I like Al Horford tonight. He’s similar to Joker who lit up the Nets.

• ahmeer12

I’m not playing tonight. Ugly Slate

• jpetey41

@ahmeer12 said...

I’m not playing tonight. Ugly Slate

• raymond333

Ah finally broke my 7 day losing streak (not alot of money, just little tourney’s)…but damn, thats the longest I went without winning.

My winning line was Schroder, Ntilikina, Caldwell-Pope, Bognovic, L James, D brooks, B Griffin, and Cousins. Got me 303.2….

Small slate, so probably try to run just 2 lines. Today so far, PG looks a bit thin, so dont see a lot of value there, so probably go low…I’m obviously on Harden, D Carroll I like, Aldridge, maybe J Harris as a sneaky play, and RHJ and Gasol dont look too bad. What are your guys feelings on Centers today?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@raymond333 said...

Ah finally broke my 7 day losing streak (not alot of money, just little tourney’s)…but damn, thats the longest I went without winning.

My winning line was Schroder, Ntilikina, Caldwell-Pope, Bognovic, L James, D brooks, B Griffin, and Cousins. Got me 303.2….

Small slate, so probably try to run just 2 lines. Today so far, PG looks a bit thin, so dont see a lot of value there, so probably go low…I’m obviously on Harden, D Carroll I like, Aldridge, maybe J Harris as a sneaky play, and RHJ and Gasol dont look too bad. What are your guys feelings on Centers today?

Horford & Capela. I don’t trust Gasol but he’s been getting minutes and doing well recently. And Jonas is a maybe in one lineup. But don’t trust his minutes.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

So many guys you can play around with on DK

EDIT: no homo

• gausman7

PJ Tucker will be highly owned at 3.7K just for salary/minute reasons. Deerosa nailed it in my opinion. SF is gonna be the key and on FD, the second PG spot. If You can find the Net or Mav that’s off the radar you have a shot. Problem is that’s a lottery ticket. You have to go slightly against logic and hope you get lucky. 3 single entry GPP and tons of cash games….that’s my approach to this type of slate

• Theguy49503

@raymond333 said...

I am thinking J Val for me

• Theguy49503

Does James Harden have to be a lock?

• willdathrill101

Pau Gasol guys. Nobody is talking about him…

• gausman7

@raymond333 said...

For centers I am on Capela and Gasol. My builds have more Gasol than I like due to pricing. Don’t like Horford enough to pay up…would rather play Capela

• vandymark

Can someone tell me where 302 would have placed in DK tourneys?

• jglumsic

Horford/Capela stacks are looking promising.

• crazypaul

@Theguy49503 said...

I am not using him in my initial build for today, but if Kyrie is out, Ill have the salary to switch over.

• vandymark

Harden is a lock for me… If he goes for 60+, you will have no chance without him in your lineup.

• mbunner23

Anyone playing this Euroleague slate? Don’t see a thread for it.

• Headre3000

@Theguy49503 said...

Yes, without a doubt. If you are putting in 150 lineups, he should probably be in all of them.

• BUFUu2

@Theguy49503 said...

i don’t think he is actually… I wouldn’t ignore him by any means best stud on the slate… But if he don’t go off you can win big if he does go off you can’t… Just my take anyways ill have him in half my lineups

• jwq14

Why wouldn’t Harden be a lock on such a small slate and having the highest floor and ceiling? Crazy not to use him

• RogueGrinder

@Headre3000 said...

Yes, without a doubt. If you are putting in 150 lineups, he should probably be in all of them.

A simple “yes” would have sufficed lol

• IronMonkey415

We can start with a base of Harden, Aldridge and Barnes. We then work our way from there.
    Jaylen Brown perhaps?

• Headre3000

Feels like tonight is guess the right Spur other than Aldridge. Patty Mills? Random Manu Ginobili night? Danny Green goes for 35 as a GTD? Spurs go up big and its Dejounte Murray in garbage time? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).