NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

I will eat the Harden chalk, especially in my single entry contests where I expect him to be near 70% owned on such a crap slate. On Yahoo, the obvious spend down position is at SF or PF where 1 of Miles (if Powell is out), Theis (Blowout minutes), Mbah a Moute or Tucker will be making it into my lineups. Horford should eat as the game will go small but I worry about a huge blowout here and may look to Capela and Gasol in games I think will be closer.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Headre3000 said...

Feels like tonight is guess the right Spur other than Aldridge. Patty Mills? Random Manu Ginobili night? Danny Green goes for 35 as a GTD? Spurs go up big and its Dejounte Murray in garbage time? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I like Dejounte Murray close or garbage. Paired with LMA on a slate like today.

• vandymark

There will be a 300 way tie for first tonight

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I’ve got Dejounte in one of mine. Just hoping he shows up!!! Dont let it be a Patty Mills 40 burger night

• hangtime28

@Headre3000 said...

Feels like tonight is guess the right Spur other than Aldridge. Patty Mills? Random Manu Ginobili night? Danny Green goes for 35 as a GTD? Spurs go up big and its Dejounte Murray in garbage time? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

POW!

• jwq14

@vandymark said...

There will be a 300 way tie for first tonight

Single entry

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jwq14 said...

Single entry

But in the 4.44 lol

• jwq14

@elving188 said...

But in the 4.44 lol

4.44 to win maybe $350 if 300 way tie. Ill take my $1 single entry for 2k lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jwq14 said...

no no i get it. I’m playing single entry but I’m also entering the 4.44 but i agree that on nights like this there is a ridiculous amount of people who tie, its garbage

• Justing3

Anyone else playing the good ol free pick em game tonight .? Dk so nice of you to throw in a free pick em game from the chaos the other night

• SmokeyTheBear

@jwq14 said...

maybe i’m missing something here since i’m strictly a DK player but does FD always have massive ties for 1st place on these small slates? I can’t remember i saw a tie for 1st place that as more than 2-3 people.

• mdritter3d

@jglumsic said...

I wonder how low ownership on Ryan Anderson will be since hes playing at home. Haha

if ibaka is on him ill prob pass

• bjacksonibew

On DK, you can Roll with 4 centers if you would like tonight Horford PF, Capella C, Pau other F Spot, and Jonas Util

• DirkDigglerz

Salah Mejri for the money

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Justing3 said...

Anyone else playing the good ol free pick em game tonight .? Dk so nice of you to throw in a free pick em game from the chaos the other night

oh yeah!

• vandymark

@SmokeyTheBear said...

maybe i’m missing something here since i’m strictly a DK player but does FD always have massive ties for 1st place on these small slates? I can’t remember i saw a tie for 1st place that as more than 2-3 people.

300 was an exaggeration. lol

• jglumsic

@Justing3 said...

Just threw my lineup in for it.

• colb24

@DirkDigglerz said...

is he suppose to have some serious minutes tonight ?

• Justing3

For some reason the Pick Ems always get me.!! When I set my LU I’m thinking oh for sure I got this .. then I take a look later on and I’m like

• cbsharpe

@Justing3 said...

Here, here! I am !

• vandymark

@DirkDigglerz said...

L

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

this is obligatory.

• Jdeac

going to end up double the lineups I want just because carrol and brown are the same price on FD :-/

• frugal

Mejri is a PPM monster but Dallas is reluctant to play him over about 20 minutes.

• JimmyDick85

Probably playing about 25% of my normal volume and giving myself a $49k cap in initial builds. I think leaving some money on the table is really the only way to differentiate unless you just want to outright fade Harden and LMA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler