NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• malickiville

@babreed said...

Because Harden’s floor would still make him the highest scoring player on the slate. In 3 game slates, 50 would be enough out of him, even though he technically isn’t hitting value. There’s only 1 player on the slate that has a floor of 50 and that would be James Harden.

How do you get a floor of 50, when he just had a game of 40 a couple of weeks ago? I agree, he will probably be the highest score, but if that is 50, that lineup will not win unless some random value play goes nuts.

• NoLimits0

I don’t agree you have to choose Harden. If you choose Harden you pretty much cannot choose Kyrie and Hoford together with Harden. I feel like the first 2 are just as good. I would take Kyrie + Horford over Harden + min priced player for the same total price.

• monarch

@roadrunner1976 said...

Horford Mathews at $12,300 have a better chance to go over 70 than the 2 games harden has this year. Definitely specific to GPP tho

Why not have Harden and Horford? With just three games you want raw points. If Harden scores 55 or more then he’s pretty much in the winning LU. Unless you think Kyrie goes off in his mask game opener or Derozan is able to can 22 jump shots vs the Rockets improved switching defense.

• babreed

@malickiville said...

How do you get a floor of 50, when he just had a game of 40 a couple of weeks ago? I agree, he will probably be the highest score, but if that is 50, that lineup will not win unless some random value play goes nuts.

Well that’s the thing…there are a few value guys in really good spots. If those value guys go for 6x and you get Harden going for 50-55, you have the upper hand

• underdawgs

@elving188 said...

too bad he high key sucks

Lmao

• NoLimits0

@babreed said...

Well that’s the thing…there are a few value guys in really good spots. If those value guys go for 6x and you get Harden going for 50-55, you have the upper hand

But what if Kyrie and Horford both go for 6x (or Derozan)? That will beat a 50 from Harden and a 6x from a low priced value play.

Raptors defense is pretty good. Harden needs like 30/10/8/2/1 just to reach value.

• TeamTarek

honestly if u wanna a gpp tonight u have to fade harden. Believe it or not

• wangtaoalex

CJ Miles in wining line up Kyrie a big burst again, Denny Smith Jr burst.

• pick6er

For real though, Harden could just as easily post a 50 as a 70. With the relief of fading, you get the upper hand if the 50 comes tonight. I personally am in the biggest pickle trying to decide between running him or ignoring him, whichever route I take will probably be wrong anyways lol.

• RogueGrinder

@Jeremy2160 said...

bold prediction winning GPP on DK won’t have harden in it… I just don’t get how he’s a lock at his price even on such a small slate especially with how crazy his ownership will be

I’m fading every player above 7k :)

• pick6er

@wangtaoalex said...

CJ Miles in wining line up Kyrie a big burst again, Denny Smith Jr burst.

Burst or bust?

• underdawgs

@TeamTarek said...

Counterpoint: to win a GPP tonight you need to score more total points than every other entrant.

• roadrunner1976

@TeamTarek said...

Truth. If kyrie and Aldridge reach ceiling and maybe Horford. That lineup is going to win

And no you can’t play all 4 I definetly tried that lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I think the point is clear. Some of us are going to fade Harden and some of us are not. It’s pretty simple. Maybe there are other plays to talk about lol

• vandymark

@NoLimits0 said...

I don’t agree you have to choose Harden. If you choose Harden you pretty much cannot choose Kyrie and Hoford together with Harden. I feel like the first 2 are just as good. I would take Kyrie + Horford over Harden + min priced player for the same total price.

I currently have a Harden + Kyrie lineup and I easily filled the remainder of my roster with players in great spots

• underdawgs

Everyone is saying fade Harden like there aren’t (potentially) good value plays and it’s impossible to fit Harden with Horford or LMA.
    No Devin harris means Barea and Yogi are in Play. No Norm Powell means the original gangster OG is in play.
    Spurs have a bunch of guys who could score points tonight, someone mentioned Manu before. I’ll have him in one or two.
    Point is I have about 80% Harden and don’t love my lineups without him as much. Eat, James, eat.

• jgootz421

I see both sides of the Harden argument and am having trouble deciding on him. Curious to hear your guys guesses on what his ownership % will be on DK tonight? Part of me thinks it will be crazy high, but then again at that price maybe it wont be?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jgootz421 said...

I see both sides of the Harden argument and am having trouble deciding on him. Curious to hear your guys guesses on what his ownership % will be on DK tonight? Part of me thinks it will be crazy high, but then again at that price maybe it wont be?

65-70% in GPP, 90% cash.

• soupster62

@jgootz421 said...

I think 41%, does that seem to low?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@soupster62 said...

I think 41%, does that seem to low?

multiply that by 2. lol

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone know what’s with the Raptors? Looking at the data, Lowry and DDR are not producing the same as last year.

• gaelicgirl

@roadrunner1976 said...

Fading DDR no doubt.

Because…?

• jgootz421

Meant in regards to GPP btw. I have nothing to base this off, but my initial thought was it has to be over 60%

• wangtaoalex

• NoLimits0

@vandymark said...

I currently have a Harden + Kyrie lineup and I easily filled the remainder of my roster with players in great spots

Yea you can do both but not like Kyrie Harden and Horford unless you want to fill out your lineup with Yogi Ferrell and CJ miles which actually is possible but not recommended.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).