7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -9.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BerkeleyBoss

@kbsktbll88 said...

I’m considering him too. When I mean stacking I mean 2-3 guys. Conley at $6,800 is who I’m most interested in. But Kyle Anderson at $4,800 is interesting too. He’s been playing well recently, and a ton of minutes.

Yeah and I guess the cheaper they are, the easier it is to play 2-3 of them, especially when they’re only like 8 deep.

• Ace15

@kbsktbll88 said...

But Kyle Anderson at $4,800 i

If you’re playing the Bucks and can hit a jump shot I will have shares of you. For that reason, Kyle Anderson is OUT of any potential LU’s for me.

• mr_papageorgio

I really want to play JJJ since he’s the only PF MEM has on the roster but he may foul out in 7 minutes if ABC starts charging at him.

• kbsktbll88

@Ace15 said...

If you’re playing the Bucks and can hit a jump shot I will have shares of you. For that reason, Kyle Anderson is OUT of any potential LU’s for me.

He had 7 actual points last game and 32.25 DK points. He’s not really scoring dependent. But if his shot starts falling, then he has a lot of upside.

• smokeyca14

Muda/ABC/AD/Arcia

• buzzkilloton

I liked Kyle Anderson when he was low owned at 4k. Now hes priced up 800 with more ownership not for me.

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

He had 7 actual points last game and 32.25 DK points. He’s not really scoring dependent. But if his shot starts falling, then he has a lot of upside.

He probably wont grab 13 boards like he’s been doing if he is the primary defender on Giannis.

• Mcgratsa

Anyone on Yahoo tonight? I’m finding it hard not to like Kyrie, Hayward and Tatum given their salaries and matchup. Am I being a Celtics homer?

• mtdurham

@wesdaco said...

So we all know Tyson Chandler ceiling is 20 points. I get that he’s cheap but this isn’t going to win us a GPP, right?

i mean if you think a guy is unlikely to crack 20 FPS then he’s a TERRIBLE play yes…. and the bigger the slate the worse of a play he is

• mtdurham

@mbunner23 said...

Guys bust in good spots all the time…It’s just part of it. Now go sit down…

right. not accounting for injury, guys dont put up ~5x in great spots like 10-15% of the time….i already said that…. i mean maybe im off and the actual range is 15-20%…

most guys in great spots hit 5x or better, period… that’s why they’re called great spots

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I think the variance is just massive in those small buy-in, big prizepool contests. Lets say you play 20 lineups almost every night in the DK $8 with $100k to 1st. You’re putting up $160 a night over maybe like 150 nights per season. That’s only $24,000 invested per season. You could literally never cash for 4 years and then win for $100k and be a +4% ROI player over a 4 year sample.

For sure. That’s pretty much my worst fear. I spent 2 years as a break even player. My 3rd year I’m up a very large amount. I know my ROI now over these 3 years would be considered unsustainable by pretty much everyone. Having peaked and it only being a slow steady decline from here would be brutal.

• mbunner23

@mtdurham said...

right. not accounting for injury, guys dont put up ~5x in great spots like 10-15% of the time….i already said that…. i mean maybe im off and the actual range is 15-20%…

most guys in great spots hit 5x or better, period… that’s why they’re called great spots

If it were only 15-20 percent of the time, this DFS shit would be easy and I would be laying on the beach with a cold beer in my hand counting my money…

• mtdurham

@kbsktbll88 said...

I don’t love the idea of stacking on an 11 game slate,

11 game slate increases the risk of overtime , double overtime, or two overtime games substantially…. its the best type of slate to game stack on really because youlll often need it to be competittive

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

For sure. That’s pretty much my worst fear. I spent 2 years as a break even player. My 3rd year I’m up a very large amount. I know my ROI now over these 3 years would be considered unsustainable by pretty much everyone. Having peaked and it only being a slow steady decline from here would be brutal.

Lets just say that so far I will not have to pay any DFS taxes this year. I hope that changes soon.

• BBWC_10

There are so many guys between 5600-5800 that can go off tonight. Really want Teague if he is in….. If he is out who do you like…. Howard, TT, Clarkson, Rubio, Warren, Carter, Rubio.

• cdaus8989

Rodions Kurcus got sent to the G-League this morning, and recalled back to the Nets this afternoon.

• kdubs81

Utility spot: Ayton or McCollum?
    Is Lillard questionable probable or questionable doubtful?

• kps3205s

@Mcgratsa said...

Anyone on Yahoo tonight? I’m finding it hard not to like Kyrie, Hayward and Tatum given their salaries and matchup. Am I being a Celtics homer?

I only play DK but I’ll ask. What about removing Horford and looking at DeAndre Jordan or Jusuf Nurkic instead? Is the upside better on Yahoo with them for a small price difference as they are only $100 more on DK.

• Ace15

Any love for Lance in a potential blowout either way?

• BBWC_10

@buzzkilloton said...

I liked Kyle Anderson when he was low owned at 4k. Now hes priced up 800 with more ownership not for me.

However he has been pretty consistent when getting 30+ minutes and the Bucks have been getting killed by SF’s. Millsap, Gallo even Jackson from Sac scored 22.

• cdaus8989

@kdubs81 said...

Utility spot: Ayton or McCollum?
    Is Lillard questionable probable or questionable doubtful?

He’s “questionable we’ll find out at 10:20 pm after every other game is already well underway questionable”
    But to pick between the 2 he’s more probable from what I’ve read.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I’m having the opposite kind of year. Had a tremendous year last year, starting turning south near the end this year I can’t seem to win anything.

• AshBash

Little off topic but anyone in here have a DK league that launches every day? Trying to find one to play in, cheap, like $5 a day

• JKett

I’m liking Gasol at 7100, BroLo really struggles covering PnR, should get a lot of open looks from 3. Plus as mentioned, they’re shorthanded — should be relying on him tonight.

• wesdaco

Is CJ a bad play if DAME suits up? I started my lineup with him as a lock but not sure anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).