• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 236.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Shaudy_lo

If Kyrie is out I’ll lock in Dinwiddle

• JSteele

Kristaps at MSG

• Wooden_Bones

Lots of injury news to follow today. Irving, Ingram, LaVine, Leonard (rest). Hopefully we get some updates sooner than later.

• Bodiaz36

Dennis Smith revenge anyone? Lol, feeling crazy today

• Jeddy3

@Bodiaz36 said...

Is it still revenge if you get sent from a starting position on a competitive team to now being a ghost on the bench on a tanking team?

• chrisbanas

Luka lock

• JSteele

@Bodiaz36 said...

He won’t play much for the next while. He has to get up to speed after missing so much

• pocket7ns

At first glance seems like it could be Dinwiddie + your choice of stud(s) Luka, Trae or Giannis? Maybe then surround them with some nice value pieces in the 5-6k range.

• RogueGrinder

Luca is not a lock for me(at that price). I feel like Kristaps with be 50% owned but I have to play him at MSG, he’s had some really bad games, but I feel like he wants more revenge,especially in NY. I feel like I need to hear Paul George news because he is supposed to make his debut and I don’t see Kawhi playing on b2b after playing 40 minutes. Ingram news could also help.

• dominicanpapi

Denver opened as 7 point favorites, they’re now 9 point favorites. Could be a hedge on Kyrie, but its possible that he might be out tonight.

Clippers went from 5 point favorites to 1 point favorites. I’m guessing Kawhi sits

• monarch

Really wish DK would price Nikola Jokic to where I would not consider him as an option

• monarch

Taurean Prince is the play if Kyrie misses…he will gladly shoot the ball 30+ times

• emnj69

KP is over rated-thj for the win

• WillyWongka

Jokic or nah? Seems like the perfect spot to get right at a discounted price.

• Bodiaz36

I realize DSJ won’t play a ton of minutes and won’t break the slate or anything, but for 3600 why not take a stab? Especially knowing how wonky Fizdale is. I could see him putting up 20 fp in 16 minutes. That can maybe enable you to fit 2 studs in. Have to make concessions somewhere on certain nights…

• RogueGrinder

@WillyWongka said...

Jokic or nah? Seems like the perfect spot to get right at a discounted price.

had him in there at first, but took him out for better matchups. He will definitely get you 40 plus and could get you 70, but I’ll take my chances lol

• got9forya

Can we see Jordan pull up and smash again tonight. Yes I know Allen missed all of the 4th and 1/2 the 3rd but could be an interesting pivot but how will he match up to Jok

• JSteele

@Bodiaz36 said...

I realize DSJ won’t play a ton of minutes and won’t break the slate or anything, but for 3600 why not take a stab? Especially knowing how wonky Fizdale is. I could see him putting up 20 fp in 16 minutes. That can maybe enable you to fit 2 studs in. Have to make concessions somewhere on certain nights…

It’s a possibility especially off the bench. I’d take a stab at some of the Brooklyn guys if Kyrie is out over DSJ though. Theo Pinson put up some solid games when he got extended run last year. Nwaba probably moves into that Dinwiddie role off the bench if Dinwiddie starts.

• chrisbanas

A lot of positions are rough tonight. Think I’m going sith Baynes as center… never thought I’d ever say that

• got9forya

OK. Serious question. I have seen these scores go up and up all year. Winner is getting 400+ in alot of Contest. This is FD. With that said what are we shooting for now 6x value or even 7x value now SMH.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to me for taking 1st in the Forum contest last night

Here is the link to tonight’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/80811546

• chrisbanas

@got9forya said...

OK. Serious question. I have seen these scores go up and up all yea. Winner is getting 400+ in alot of Contest. This is FD. With that said what are we shooting for not 6x value or even 7x value now SMH.

With drop score gone, every one of your players has to hit. Last night I had Mcgee who got 13x value and every other player (besides lebron) on my team got in the 30s EXCEPT pat beverly. Him getting 7 points nearly made me not cash in everything… even with a 13x player and points from everywhere else. You have to be practically perfect to cash now a days

• monarch

What were the circumstances for Donte Divencenzo strong games earlier this season?

• got9forya

@chrisbanas said...

With drop score gone, every one of your players has to hit. Last night I had Mcgee who got 13x value and every other player (besides lebron) on my team got in the 30s EXCEPT pat beverly. Him getting 7 points nearly made me not cash in everything… even with a 13x player and points from everywhere else. You have to be practically perfect to cash now a days

Thank you for your feedback. This year just seems these scores are getting higher and higher.

• chrisbanas

@got9forya said...

Thank you for your feedback. This year just seems these scores are getting higher and higher.

Yeah it’s ridiculous. I seem to be the only one who misses drop score, gave you a cushion incase someone flopped

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).