• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 236.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

You know whats scary. The last game between the Knicks and Mavs, both KP and Luka shot 50% from the field, but they took a combined 48 shots. It’s almost like they both put a little extra in that game.

That still leaves room for improvement on already astounding stat lines.

• callmetouch

@JSteele said...

Imagine if Luka and ABC both get hurt early and Jokic has a ceiling game.

I mean I wouldn’t bank on it. I mean….he might be 15% or around there. (Tier 1 speaking)

• chronoxiong

Yahoo, let me get this straight. Tonight’s main slate, they included the Cavs game while FD faded it due to the two hour difference from the other games. But Yahoo usually fades the 6pm ET games on Sundays and has their main slate start from the 7pm ET games on that day. Where’s the consistency?

• getlucky4

I saw an article where the bucks starting pat connaughton is most optimal stats wise, if he starts how many minutes does he play? Korver playing or not is important as well.

• JSteele

@callmetouch said...

I mean I wouldn’t bank on it. I mean….he might be 15% or around there. (Tier 1 speaking)

I’d argue way less than 15%. It seems crazy to take an 8600 player over a 10k and 11.7k player lol.

Lets talk about Cam Reddish

• chrisbanas

YEah I agree, doing stars and scrubs is a dangerous game

• frugal

@JSteele said...

I’d argue way less than 15%. It seems crazy to take an 8600 player over a 10k and 11.7k player lol.

Lets talk about Cam Reddish

Give me Monte Morris at the same price. EDIT: Never mind, not even close to the same price.

• Njsum1

@Moneymakers90 said...

ISN’T BOOKER IN A GREAT SPOT ASWELL

STOP YELLING 😉

Bookers similar to Beal in that he goes off when you don’t expect it. So the spot doesn’t always matter. But, yes the spot is good.

• opinionn

I should take George Hill but Kris Dunn is calling my name

• Tajtrivedi

DK Util most upisde at 3700 or less? ALEX LEN?! Help me please

• JSteele

@frugal said...

Give me Monte Morris at the same price. EDIT: Never mind, not even close to the same price.

Reddish is back to that 3300 price tag. His best game was without Trae Young, but now he gets no Collins and no Huerter.

He’ll get the start and with Phoenix picking up the pace he should be able to get some stocks. He may also be a bit more motivated to step up and show he shouldn’t be a bench player.

• AnnaPCS

@Tajtrivedi said...

DK Util most upisde at 3700 or less? ALEX LEN?! Help me please

Similar situation, that’s who I’m leaning towards.

• Ace15

Landed on Delon Wright lol. This guy is going to break the slate.

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

I wouldn’t bet on it. Look at the game log of the last meeting between these guys.

It was Luka, KP and Tim Hardaway Jr taking all of the shots lol

• Ap1216

Does anyone know why oubre only played 19 minutes last game? Looks to me like he just played himself off the court, with that being said i know this is digging deep but any interest in Cameron Johnson he played 27 min last game and looked really good in the game before that

• Yeoman

@gaelicgirl said...

Definitely interested in a few of those guys. Trying to jam too many studs into my lineup has always been a recipe for disaster (at least for me). I’ve had my best success with fading the highest priced chalk then taking a couple of $9k + guys and a couple of $7k + guys, and limiting myself to just one lower priced value play.
    Every night here we see people complaining about how their punts killed their lineups.

I do this the other direction—I start by looking for value I like and what I find determines how many if any high priced players I use. The problem is that if the punts are chalky I wind up with the same build as everyone else, but I’ve found if I jam too much salary in and push a punt as the last piece it’s invariably bad.

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Mavs homer. If Wright starts I might take a little, same with THJ. But the usage is extremely concentrated on that squad.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Thad Young had 57 DK points against the Bucks once last year with the Pacers fully healthy.

Not a ton of relevance, but shocking and intriguing nonetheless.

• realphipps

Marcus Morris is the prototype forward that smashes Dallas nightly. Already did it once this season.

Also, Bobbi Portia under load management. Expected to be on the court in uniform but unlikely to play.

• frugal

@realphipps said...

Marcus Morris is the prototype forward that smashes Dallas nightly. Already did it once this season.

Also, Bobbi Portia under load management. Expected to be on the court in uniform but unlikely to play.

Uh…what? Portis is out and Robinson still GTD? Could be a nice bump for both Knox and Gibson unless they get wild and give Rabb some run.

• Ace15

@frugal said...

Uh…what? Portis is out and Robinson still GTD?

Yeah I need more Morris if true….

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

Uh…what? Portis is out and Robinson still GTD?

Portis is in—his rest will take place on the court.

At least I’m pretty sure that’s what he’s saying.

• mr_papageorgio

I think ABC (who?) is a lock tonight as his ceiling is probably 20 points higher than anyone else on the slate. He’s expensive but in the end I expect him to be worth it.

• Tajtrivedi

If you had to pick one-

Delon Wright THJ Pat C or Len?

• frugal

@Yeoman said...

Portis is in—his rest will take place on the court.

At least I’m pretty sure that’s what he’s saying.

Ah…nevermind.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).