• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 236.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@got9forya said...

Thank you for your feedback. This year just seems these scores are getting higher and higher.

The scores of games are higher as well…almost everyone is pace up with Memphis, WAS, and Minnesota deciding to go as fast as possible. You want ideally the top two raw scorers each slate and then scramble to build a solid six man roster after that.

• chrisbanas

Also, am i crazy for liking Kaminsky. Only 4200 on FD and only needs 20ish to 5x against the Hawks

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

What were the circumstances for Donte Divencenzo strong games earlier this season?

Randomness. Blowouts. One game Pat C missed, the sandwich game where he saw more minutes, but was less productive then the other 2.

• antzilla810

With no Middleton, Bledsoe and ABC should have their hands on the ball most of the night. With no Ingram, Holiday should be locked in.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Randomness. Blowouts. One game Pat C missed, the sandwich game where he saw more minutes, but was less productive then the other 2.

So maybe he gets in there with no Korver/Middleton in a blowout spot? I’ll keep him on my radar, he stood out on CourtIQ

• Bodiaz36

Anyone looking at Temple if Kyrie sits? He figures to see a bump

• JSteele

@antzilla810 said...

With no Middleton, Bledsoe and ABC should have their hands on the ball most of the night. With no Ingram, Holiday should be locked in.

No Hart either so Kenrich should get all the minutes he can handle as well. Giannis goes over 2 FPPM without Middleton on the floor this year, so I’m not sure if you play him over Doncic despite the price difference and then go balanced with the rest of the lineup.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

So maybe he gets in there with no Korver/Middleton in a blowout spot? I’ll keep him on my radar, he stood out on CourtIQ

Maybe. Bucks are so loaded on the wing it’ll be dicey. Hill, Connaughton, Brown, Matthews could play more. DK has a Q next to Korver, but he isn’t on the injury report the Bucks submitted last night, so Korver could be playing.

• Randallus

@JSteele said...

No Hart either so Kenrich should get all the minutes he can handle as well. Giannis goes over 2 FPPM without Middleton on the floor this year, so I’m not sure if you play him over Doncic despite the price difference and then go balanced with the rest of the lineup.

Definitely gonna be Redick/Kenrich major chalk tonight.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe. Bucks are so loaded on the wing it’ll be dicey. Hill, Connaughton, Brown, Matthews could play more. DK has a Q next to Korver, but he isn’t on the injury report the Bucks submitted last night, so Korver could be playing.

What do we think the starting five will be? Will George Hill join them because it looks like to me that Donte is the third team point guard and if Hill were to start then he may get extended first half run and possibly blowout time. Very speculative but I like him running around vs Coby White because he has a nice ceiling for 3.1k.

• frugal

Yahoo midrange bonanza…players averaging 1.4X+ over the last 5 and 30+ FP:

Aron Baynes C 19 32.24
    DeAndre Jordan C 18 32.94
    Eric Bledsoe PG 22 38.26
    Jabari Parker PF 27 40.14
    Marcus Morris SF 22 32.56
    Montrezl Harrell C 27 39.28
    Ricky Rubio PG 28 40.04
    Will Barton SF 22 37.46

Early look at bottom of the barrel value:

Tomas Satoransky and Kris Dunn $11 – Satoransky is coming off a dud but had 4 straight 2X+ games including a 46.4 gem vs ATL while Dunn has had has been 2X+ in the last 4 2 of which were ~2.8X. If Lavine is ruled out and this moves from a blowout to an absolute slaughter both player’s minutes would be relatively safe and make Coby White $14 an interesting play.

Sterling Brown $10 – With Middleton out, Brown could see a start here. He’s going to be low in the pecking order but could have an opportunity to get a little extended run over the other starters in a blowout. Should have a very safe path to 2X with 3X upside.

Maxi Kleber $12 – Outside Luka and KP, the Mavs have been playing roulette with the starting lineup. I think Kleber has shown enough to win that spot going forward, if he starts and Robinson is out I really like this spot for him. He’s coming off a 30.6 FP game and is #2 on the Mavs in passing targets from Luka and is #1 in assists from Luka. Given that NY is a slight plus to to opp 3P% and opp scoring at the rim, if you have interest in Luka tonight I think Maxi makes a solid pairing.

• monarch

Might build a Bucks blowout group for my value because if one gets there then several will enjoy the same game environment

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

What do we think the starting five will be? Will George Hill join them because it looks like to me that Donte is the third team point guard and if Hill were to start then he may get extended first half run and possibly blowout time. Very speculative but I like him running around vs Coby White because he has a nice ceiling for 3.1k.

Not sure. I’ve seen Sterling Brown and I’ve seen Pat C.

• Bodiaz36

I’d say if you’re not taking Giannis, may as well spend down at SF. Even though he’s been pure crap lately, could see this being a random Joe Harris blowup game

• got9forya

Has anyone ever Used DFS Army. I saw they took down the NFL 100,000 Contest a few weeks ago and was curious if it is worth investing money

• HuskerAaron

Am I missing something or… why is the CLEV/MIA game not listed on the DK contests?

It’s the only 6 pm game, so perhaps that. So, it’s a 5 game slate, not 6 game?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@chrisbanas said...

Also, am i crazy for liking Kaminsky. Only 4200 on FD and only needs 20ish to 5x against the Hawks

If you want to be complaining tomorrow about the cash line being to high and wishing you could of dropped his score than no your not crazy

J/k I havent even looked at anything yet but i usually at least consider Kaminsky every time he is on the slate. I would just stop looking at players as only needing 5x and 20ish Fpts

• Pandamonious

@HuskerAaron said...

Am I missing something or… why is the CLEV/MIA game not listed on the DK contests?

Correct. Having a slate start at 6pm EST, when there’s not another game until 8pm EST is just a pain for everyone IMO. If there was a super limited amount of games you might do it, but otherwise it’s best left alone.

• JSteele

@HuskerAaron said...

Yes usually 3pm games aren’t on the main slate except Sundays when there are multiples

• HuskerAaron

@Pandamonious said...

Correct. Having a slate start at 6pm EST, when there’s not another game until 8pm EST is just a pain for everyone IMO. If there was a super limited amount of games you might do it, but otherwise it’s best left alone.

Thanks, appreciate it.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Wonder why the east coast games are starting an hour later than usual?

• Pandamonious

@frugal said...

Wonder why the east coast games are starting an hour later than usual?

Dallas @ NY is on TNT so it’s getting the 8 EST start. I think they usually start at 730. MIL and NO always start at 8 at home. They’re in the central zone.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Dallas @ NY is on TNT so it’s getting the 8 EST start. I think they usually start at 730. MIL and NO always start at 8 at home. They’re in the central zone.

I was referring to NYK, didn’t realize it was a TNT game. The starts vary from 7 to 7:30 but the 8 threw me as a late start.

• Njsum1

@chrisbanas said...

You have to be practically perfect to cash now a days

I’m going to strongly disagree with you here. Of course you need to be practically perfect to WIN, as your lineup has to be the best out of 50,000+ competitors. Which is incredibly difficult.

Here’s an example…..one of my lineups yesterday went 2.5x….it had Danny Green, DeAngelo Russell, LeBron, and Mclemore (DK). 🤢🤢 It also had Siakam, Van Vleet, McGee, and Jaren Jackson (he was just ok).

What you do need is to hit big on 3 to 4, out of 8 (DK) of the plays in a lineup. You don’t however, need to be anywhere near perfect to cash.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@chrisbanas said...

I think you have to consider him on FD. I know I want Porzingis and then I could see paying down at the other spot for Kaminsky, Green, Kleber, Ersan, Gibson

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).