• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 236.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

bad sign when playing a cash game

only two of your guys are chalk (Giannis and Doncic)

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/11616599

• osuryanf

@JSteele said...

Now if Kaepernick can make it back in the NFL that would be great

• monarch

Yo…Dennis Smith Jr just clowned Luka a play after RJ clowned him

• captainwacky

The only thing that gets me excited about Melo on the blazers is the fact that he’s on the same team as Hassan Whiteside— what could go wrong?!

• mr_papageorgio

DSJ nice revenge first half sir!

• Dsj wtf. Played seth curry with the big 0

• mr_papageorgio

It’s early but I may be onto something:
    Jrue
    Mann
    ABC
    Porzingis
    Joker
    Bembry
    Kenrich
    DSJ

• osuryanf

@captainwacky said...

The only thing that gets me excited about Melo on the blazers is the fact that he’s on the same team as Hassan Whiteside— what could go wrong?!

• opinionn

I was excited about DSJ having 17 fp before the half and then I saw this little shit Coby White has 31

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Yo…Dennis Smith Jr just clowned Luka a play after RJ clowned him

Make ‘em pay, Luka!

• monarch

@gaelicgirl said...

Make ‘em pay, Luka!

He got Mitchell Robinson back then started hopping around on one leg laughing at them. Haha.

• queensfinest

@monarch said...

He got Mitchell Robinson back then started hopping around on one leg laughing at them. Haha.

too bad mitch is dominating and mavs are losing hahaha

• monarch

@queensfinest said...

too bad mitch is dominating and mavs are losing hahaha

Ya but everyone knows how this will end

• jcotdl

@gaelicgirl said...

Make ‘em pay, Luka!

put ‘em in a body bag, luka!

• queensfinest

@monarch said...

Ya but everyone knows how this will end

most likely but ya never know

• choppadown

Jaxson Hayes has to at least get a couple points tonight right? Maybe?

• Smallchimp

Man, I must’ve clicked the wrong button because I have Marcus Morris instead of literally anyone else. Welp, see you folks tomorrow lol

• queensfinest

kyrie or jokic?

• osuryanf

@choppadown said...

Jaxson Hayes has to at least get a couple points tonight right? Maybe?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I guess I can be the pot stirrer for all topics in the forum today!

Why is it good for Portland? Why good for Melo? The dude is one of the most selfish overrated ‘stars’ of all time.

It’s good for Portland cause they started some guy named Little last night. It’s good for Melo because he is a 10 time all-star who is at rock bottom and can revive his career. Who doesn’t like a good underdog story?

Stay Melo! Lol

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

It’s good for Portland cause they started some guy named Little last night. It’s good for Melo because he is a 10 time all-star who is at rock bottom and can revive his career. Who does like a good underdog story?

Stay Melo! Lol

Nasir Little is almost guaranteed to be a more valuable player than Melo. There is a lower than bottom, and he is it; Melo was atrocious like 8 years ago.

• choppadown

@Smallchimp said...

Man, I must’ve clicked the wrong button because I have Marcus Morris instead of literally anyone else. Welp, see you folks tomorrow lol

I’ve got him too in my main lineup. Woof.

• BerkeleyBoss

Sitting in 1st in the Yahoo Baller now, but so many guys are smashing that it looks like I’ll probably get chased down by a few lineups. Hold please!!

• Cashing with that bum seth curry.

• captainwacky

And that’s the thing— Melo isn’t an underdog! He was so gifted, one of the few physically comparable people to Lebron in terms of the size/skill/talent equation… and he just decided to make the worst basketball decisions at every possible turn, both on the court and for how he shaped his playing career. He seems like a fine human, so this isn’t a slight on his non-basketball character, but holy hell what a waste.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).