• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 236.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Phoenix ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@damionismyname said...

DFS is getting to be ridiculous as the scores needed to just cash are astronomical. Imagine scoring over 400 and winning $15 on FD?

What does a score on a given night have to do with your place?

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Currently second in the Fadeaway and second in the Piggy Bank shot. Don’t have anyone left though so those scores probably won’t hold.

Nice! Seems fairly likely that you’ll stay up there with how this last game is going, but I haven’t looked at he leaderboard.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Has anyone noticed how bad Jokic has been this season? Sorry don’t come to this forum that often so probably talked about.

I have, and rant about it just about every day.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Nice! Seems fairly likely that you’ll stay up there with how this last game is going, but I haven’t looked at he leaderboard.

I have other teams behind that might be in position to move up.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Has anyone noticed how bad Jokic has been this season? Sorry don’t come to this forum that often so probably talked about.

Yes everyday that he is on the slate it gets discussed

• superstars92

@theIrrigator said...

Yes everyday that he is on the slate it gets discussed

I just realized he’s shooting like terrbily from the field this year. Not sure if the DEN offense has changed, but it’s still early.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I have, and rant about it just about every day.

Yes right after your daily Lebron rant

• superstars92

@theIrrigator said...

LeBron gonna win the MVP.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I haven’t even talked about Lebummer for at least two weeks.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Nah, he is going to finish third. His stats will start going down as Kuzma and Rondo become more healthy.

• superstars92

LeBron is playing tomorrow. I haven’t checked, but going back to Buddy.

I bet CoJo now costs much more so can’t choose him.

But Buddy about to pull off those Oklahoma games tomorrow when he was the man. I don’t know what Bogdan is priced, but those 2 correlate well together in high scoring games.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

I just realized he’s shooting like terrbily from the field this year. Not sure if the DEN offense has changed, but it’s still early.

I think just his weight

• superstars92

@theIrrigator said...

I think just his weight

He’s drinking coke again? Thought he cut that out.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I see you up there. It could, i have 1 lineup that is at 415 with Prince going that could pass you depending on if he can replicate his first half performance. Havent looked at any of those teams in front me, I’m sure there is at least a couple people with one player left also. I wouldnt mind the game ending right now with how my single entry and shot lineup is doing

Kurve is going to win. Why you have more than one screen name though, is beyond me. Can we please have some consistency :)

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

League and Finals

• damionismyname

@captainwacky said...

What does a score on a given night have to do with your place?

I know name of the game is make the best lineups but before you could cash with a dud and now you wont even sniff the cash line with one dud. Scores are much higher than they were in past years. You have to be near perfect just to cash on most nights.

• UGAdude

@damionismyname said...

I know name of the game is make the best lineups but before you could cash with a dud and now you wont even sniff the cash line with one dud. Scores are much higher than they were in past years. You have to be near perfect just to cash on most nights.

Are fantasy players really that much sharper, or is scoring in the NBA just up in general?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

League and Finals

He is currently 18th in scoring. First in assists, 18th in rebounding.
    Harden is first in scoring,
    Giannis is third in scoring, second in rebounding, 14th in assists, 12th in blocks,

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Kurve is going to win. Why you have more than one screen name though, is beyond me. Can we please have some consistency :)

Back 2 Back! If DK and FD would let me change my Username I would, it annoys me having 2 different names

• captainwacky

@UGAdude said...

Are fantasy players really that much sharper, or is scoring in the NBA just up in general?

It’s both. I just don’t get when people are attributing it to having to be perfect or whatever. There’s more info, so the better plays are chalkier now. NBA pace is up. The pricing of sites is generally a little looser. Load management and injuries create tons of replacement value. But like… an individual day’s score is not a barometer of anything.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

He is currently 18th in scoring. First in assists, 18th in rebounding.
    Harden is first in scoring,
    Giannis is third in scoring, second in rebounding, 14th in assists, 12th in blocks,

Voters dont let him win League MVP anymore anyway. If they win the Finals he will be Finals MVP though

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Voters dont let him win League MVP anymore anyway. If they win the Finals he will be Finals MVP though

Yes, but the Lakers won’t win the championship so that is a mute point. In about two weeks the Clippers may not lose again.

• SkateFiend

@UGAdude said...

Scoring is up in all sports, but the problem in the NBA is that players will park a couple safe studs in their lineup (like ABC and Harden) and surround them with cheap punts or good mid tier players. This formula is self explanatory and works so well that the baseline for min cash will be more higher than not.

NBA isn’t all that predictable. But there are certain predictable elements, and the player base knows this, even without serious research.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Yes, but the Lakers won’t win the championship so that is a mute point. In about two weeks the Clippers may not lose again.

We’ll see

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

He’s drinking coke again? Thought he cut that out.

I believe so

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).