• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 206
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• CaldwellTylerusng94

Would 300 Points been worth anything in tournaments?? Out scoring my opponents in head to head by 20+ points lately, wondering if i should enter my cash game line ups into tournaments. Thanks to anyone with a response to where i would’ve placed last night.

EDIT: This was on DK

• bangthedrummond

@CaldwellTylerusng94 said...

Would 300 Points been worth anything in tournaments?? Out scoring my opponents in head to head by 20+ points lately, wondering if i should enter my cash game line ups into tournaments. Thanks to anyone with a response to where i would’ve placed last night.

300 would’ve min cashed last night on FD.

You know, I almost played Yogi last night. I gotta do it tonight right?

• bstreich9

Trey Lyles and Aaron Baynes 30+? Ya. Ok! Wanted to snag them but passed so of course they went off. Today I like getting a sprinkle of CHA/MIN with CLE big 3 with LAL.

• S7ubs

I suggest entering your cash lineup in a cheap Gpp every night. Nothing stings worse than watching your Cash LU hit a high score then find out it would have won 50k

• S7ubs

Tonight’s a good spot for Dragic. With that said he’s on my forever fade list

• Dome92

This season of basketball so far has been so bad! Last season wasn’t too bad. But I cant stop playing lol

• Vanco

About an 8-10X return depending on contest. If you’re on DK always at least throw it in the quarter arcade.

• Soccerman16109

300 would have won you 5 bucks on a 3 dollar entry for the shot so you didnt miss out on too much. in the swat you woulda won 3 buck on a dollar bet.

• BUFUu2

Deng or Nance

• S7ubs

@BUFUu2 said...

Deng or Nance

Ingram

• feekdogg

KAT’s 21st birthday. Deciding if I should play him, scorching Wiggins, or both.

• teachmehowtocutty

@feekdogg said...

KAT’s 21st birthday. Deciding if I should play him, scorching Wiggins, or both.

Im all over KAT and nobody else in that game unless lavine is ruled out! Charlotte cant contain KAT with zeller and hibbert.

• KMBPG13

Any love for RoLo against Portland?

• teachmehowtocutty

If he plays 30 or more minutes he will crush value. Problem is that game could go small real quick! Butler and Mirotic are the better plays on the Bulls.

• ASitar

Nogu!!! I think Loves putting up more fantasy points than Lebron tonight so I’m saving the money and going Love. DeAngelo Russell as the cheap PG pick? Also going with Harkless.

• cheddarbob

All in on KAT and Wiggy tonight. Sprinkle in some Lakers and baby you got a stew going!

• dominicanpapi

@KMBPG13 said...

Any love for RoLo against Portland?

I’ve got him in a couple of tournament lineups. It would be easy to go with KAT or Whiteside but Portland is terrible vs bigs. I could easily be convinced to go elsewhere though

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@cheddarbob said...

All in on KAT and Wiggy tonight. Sprinkle in some Lakers and baby you got a stew going!

I hope you are happy with 25-30 points and guessing which Laker will get those points. While the Lakers have a good team this year it’s not very good for fantasy as they have become very balanced due to there depth. I recommend staying away from the Lakers as the only consistent has been Sweet Lou and his upside is capped at about 30-35 points on his best night due to lack of minutes.

• bmann

Cavs were dumb enough to stick JR on Derozan last time out. Maybe he gets Lebron this time?

• rebkell

600K Power Dunk
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32349092

10K Quarter Arcade
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32345054

200K Crossover
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32348243

• SoccerPwincess

@rebkell said...

600K Power Dunk
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32349092

10K Quarter Arcade
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32345054

200K Crossover
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32348243

WOW, did Assani really win that 600k Power Dunk with a big fat zero from Moore? Crazy!!

• IronMonkey415

So we could win big with a zero in our lineups. This gives us hope.

• BUFUu2

So does wade go off tonight or a 22 fpt wade tonight

• frugal

Did well on Yahoo last night. So happy I made the switch from DK. On to tonight. My perspective is now Yahoo focused, a rarity around here so I thought it might be appreciated.

Stud:

Jimmy Butler is $39 and has hit 64 FP in 2 of his last 4 with the other 2 36+. Unfortunately, we only have 1 matchup to look at last season where he produced 22 point, 2 reb, 4 ast, 4 stl, and 2 to good for 36.4 yahoo fp. Given his usage has increased since last year and Aminu being out, I think Butler is in line for a big game. I expect his salary to be in the upper $40’s before too long. Buy low…

Midlevel:

I’ve rostered Booker every night he’s played but faded him last night as I didn’t like the matchup. Seems that was the right move. At only $20 vs the Lakers, I like a bounce back for around 1.5X on slightly lower ownership due to the dud last night. His salary is steadily increasing, once he gets closer to $30 I’ll be looking elsewhere.

Value:

Lucas Nogueira is available for only $11 and is averaging 25.8 FPPG. He is grossly underpriced. Unless his minutes fade under 20 or his salary get’s up to around $22 I’ll be rostering him every night.

Might also want to check out Sefolosha $11/21.5 or Hawes $10/19

• Bellyball

Assani to a 0 on Moore and still won 150K

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).