• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 206
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• pepsies15

@IronMonkey415 said...

Batums have great defense they said, I don’t care. I’m still playing Wiggins.

MKG will be on Wiggins (IMO). I want no part of Wiggins. Albeit I’m a little biased as a Hornets fan haha.

• wystateofmind

What’s stopping Cleveland from putting Lebron or Shump on Derozan? I doubt they were planning to have JR chase him around the entire game anyway

• Srogers96

Had a crazy day at work, haven’t really had to many chances to look at tonight’s slate, which suuuuuuuucks. Trying to cram in some research lol.

• deerosa

@dopeshushi61 said...

What’s the Lavine news?

Thibs after morning shoot around said Lavine and Shabazz were 50-50 tonight.

http://www.canishoopus.com/2016/11/15/13629678/timberwolves-vs-hornets-game-preview

Also this article is swaying me as well :(

• killebrew1

so bejilica is a fade?

• pepsies15

@killebrew1 said...

so bejilica is a fade?

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

@deerosa said...

Thibs after morning shoot around said Lavine and Shabazz were 50-50 tonight.

http://www.canishoopus.com/2016/11/15/13629678/timberwolves-vs-hornets-game-preview

Also this article is swaying me as well :(

Thank you!

• killebrew1

who is good choice around the same price as Bejilica

• feekdogg

@killebrew1 said...

who is good choice around the same price as Bejilica

Nance?

• Jama23

Patterson @ killebrew1

• trippw123

Crabbe or Turner from Portland? (Noob to NBA)

• deerosa

@dopeshushi61 said...

Thank you!

No worries, just the 50-50 comment is concerning. I am all over Wiggins if he played the SG position again, I just do not see that happening. MKG/Batum are decent defenders no???

Wolves coach Tom Thibodeau called both players’ chance of playing tonight as “50-50,” but Muhammad said he’s optimistic he’ll play.

“We’ll see how they feel after warmups,” Thibodeau said.

Both players missed Sunday’s game because of what the team called sore right knees.’

Muhammad said his knee has been hurting since a game at Brooklyn a week ago.

“I don’t know what happened to it in the game, it just kind of flared up on me,” he said.

He said an MRI showed nothing.

“I’m fine, just a little swollen,” Muhammad said. “I’m feeling good and ready to get back out there.”

Without LaVine in the starting lineup Sunday, Thibodeau went to a big lineup with Nemanja Bjelica at small forward and Andrew Wiggins at big guard and Thibodeau liked what he saw because of his new starting unit’s length and ability to stretch the floor offensively.

• Dirt_Lavert

Justice Winslow out? Johnson and Waiters time? UGHH

Hoping that game is a major blowout lol

• IronMonkey415

Justice Winslow, a guy I wanted to play is now out.

• Wesleya90

With Winslow out, I really like James Johnson tonight!

• Srogers96

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Justice Winslow out? Johnson and Waiters time? UGHH

Hoping that game is a major blowout lol

I love J Johnson, punted on him a couple times this year. Worked out once or twice.

• astauty

I really want to play Belly, but with Winslow already ruled out.. hard to not play Johnson.

• Srogers96

I’m sure someone already answered this, but don’t feel like searching, sorry. But thought on Taj tonight?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

I apologize how off topic this thread got today and I have deleted many posts that were off topic, including the replies. Sorry for that.

• S7ubs

@Srogers96 said...

I love J Johnson, punted on him a couple times this year. Worked out once or twice.

Used him last night and I finished 22 points from first. He scored like 15 fantasy points. So now that I hate him and his ownership will be down he will most likely hit 7x

• tonytone1908

So tempted to use Johnson, Richardson AND Waiters in my LU. I like Bazemore too. That O/U scares me though.

• wlynch82

@tonytone1908 said...

So tempted to use Johnson, Richardson AND Waiters in my LU. I like Bazemore too. That O/U scares me though.

Thats what I got.

• wlynch82

@tonytone1908 said...

Might have to make room for james johnson too. That would be quite the foursome.

• Srogers96

@S7ubs said...

Used him last night and I finished 22 points from first. He scored like 15 fantasy points. So now that I hate him and his ownership will be down he will most likely hit 7x

I used him when he got 29 points against OKC, and then used him last night, kinda hoping SA got a nice lead, and he’d get more minutes

• daneshinault

Any Lavine news

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).