• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 206
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hobbes2d

@killebrew1 said...

who is good choice around the same price as Bejilica

James Johnson who might get a large boost now that Winslow is out. Or Derrick Williams.

• Srogers96

I’m liking Howard against Whiteside even though it seems like people are staying away from him.

• djjimmyjames

Batum or Wade GPP FD?

• barko15

r we sure it will be Johnson not Williams

• hunteezee

What type of minutes will James Johnson get with Winslow out? They’re pretty thin at SF.

• Srogers96

Really sucks ageing Lopez going against Portland shitty C defense. I don’t think he’ll do a lot.

• traviswhite

SF for Miami never peeked my interest in the first place so will not be adjusting lineups based off that info

• TheWhiteMamba

@djjimmyjames said...

Batum or Wade GPP FD?

Wade GPP Batum Cash

• mlebo7

T Johnson or j Johnson?

• BeardedWonder

So we know BroLo is playing and agree he could go off?

• Srogers96

@traviswhite said...

SF for Miami never peeked my interest in the first place so will not be adjusting lineups based off that info

I like him, I’d rather have him come off the bench instead of starting

• tonytone1908

@wlynch82 said...

Might have to make room for james johnson too. That would be quite the foursome.

I’m thinking Whiteside could be a good play now as well. His usage has to be insane now.

• d_boy

anyone else liking RHJ?

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

James Johnson bout to bully these kids inside tho

• mlebo7

Dragic out now too

• hunteezee

Anyone rolling out Butler and LeBron for cash? I originally had Winslow slotted in as my second SF.

• csandbizzle

@d_boy said...

anyone else liking RHJ?

I am, but mostly because I currently have very little exposure to that game.

• Srogers96

@tonytone1908 said...

I’m thinking Whiteside could be a good play now as well. His usage has to be insane now.

I don’t doubt the usage going up, but he didn’t do good against SAC and OKC who are ranked 1st and 3rd against centers.

• lloydjv1

@BeardedWonder said...

So we know BroLo is playing and agree he could go off?

I have him all over the place. That’s why he was rested. I am sure he will get more than his share of minutes and shots tonight.

• csandbizzle

@JoeFlacco05 said...

James Johnson bout to bully these kids inside tho

Today I learned that “Kids” = the second best team in Rebound differential

• BeardedWonder

@lloydjv1 said...

I have him all over the place. That’s why he was rested. I am sure he will get more than his share of minutes and shots tonight.

Cool, thought he has a good matchup too but didn’t wanna get hit with a 0 for them sitting him again or something.

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 18 seconds ago

Status note: Zach LaVine, Shabazz Muhammad, Brandon Rush will be game-time decisions Tuesday.

Good looksss

• nogameemery

I do bounce back game

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@d_boy said...

anyone else liking RHJ?

For tournaments for sure.

• Morethanyou22

Larry Nance or Meyers Leonard???? I cannot make up my mind.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).