• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 206
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• letmesignupplease

Just punting SG tonight …. please Waiters/Korver/Richardson/Williams/Shumpert/Kilpatrick just two of you hit 5x!!!

• Gheag2014

@letmesignupplease said...

Just punting SG tonight …. please Waiters/Korver/Richardson/Williams/Shumpert/Kilpatrick just two of you hit 5x!!!

Waiters imo

• socrates7

@Morethanyou22 said...

Larry Nance or Meyers Leonard???? I cannot make up my mind.

dance with nance

• Gheag2014

Williams at 3k is an easy play for me

• Dirt_Lavert

Hollis Jefferson and MKG or Patterson and Plumlee. GPP on DK

• Lionfan22

Kyrie/D’Angelo or Tyler Johnson Kyle Lowry or Kemba Walker

• NBAFTeam1

@Srogers96 said...

Really sucks ageing Lopez going against Portland shitty C defense. I don’t think he’ll do a lot.

Lopez is 28 years old. That isn’t really “ageing”.

• P0key

feel like playing clevelands big 3

• astauty

blah, really wanted the Wolves inactives to come in before lock..

• gillio

Nance, Patterson, Johnson, or Bjelica

• Fortyoz40

• Dirt_Lavert

@Gheag2014 said...

Williams at 3k is an easy play for me

I like your thinking sir. Just changed up a lu to try and get some value there for sure

• tarheelsrule44

Went all in on LeBron. I usually fade the highest priced player, but that’s burnt me lately.

• Srogers96

need some help. Whiteside or Howard.

Howard seem to be finally playing hard and staying away from drama. coming off 2 day rest.

Whiteside, I like him a lot as well, but he played horrible against OKC and SAC and are both ranked top 5 against C and the Hawks are ranked 3rd.
    Opinions

• FoothillsFlash

My LU looks so great, which inevitably means it will suck tonight.

• Dirt_Lavert

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Went all in on LeBron. I usually fade the highest priced player, but that’s burnt me lately.

Just make sure to have one without him. You never know. most of the stuff I listened to earlier only liked him on fanduel with the plus/minus.

Alas, I have one with and one without him. He’s got the cash game floor, and even in a small GPP where there will be tons of him it probably won’t be a terrible call even if he busts lol.

All in on Kyrie but that makes me nervous lol.

• wlynch82

@tonytone1908 said...

I’m thinking Whiteside could be a good play now as well. His usage has to be insane now.

I think it sets up better for the smaller guys with D Howard and Millsap in there. He could go off though. I also thought Bjelica might suffer for usage the other night so what do I know.

• astauty

Someone decide for me… LOL

run Bjelica and hope even if rest play he see’s minutes? or J. Johnson?

• Luctyl99

Millsap going for that 20 10 5 5 and 5 game today. Who’s stopping him from the heat?

• S7ubs

Yup I love my lineups. Will be surprise if I cash.100% exposure to Kyrie. Lots of Dwade and Dwight as well. Yikes

• wlynch82

@Srogers96 said...

need some help. Whiteside or Howard.

Howard seem to be finally playing hard and staying away from drama. coming off 2 day rest.

Whiteside, I like him a lot as well, but he played horrible against OKC and SAC and are both ranked top 5 against C and the Hawks are ranked 3rd.
    Opinions

B Lopez

• Dirt_Lavert

@astauty said...

Johnson safer at this point. Bjelica trash if he’s not starting imo

• Zechariah215

@astauty said...

Johnson

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 1 minute ago

Lineup note: Heat will start McGruder, Waiters, Josh Richardson, Derrick Williams, Whiteside on Tuesday.

Crap. Don’t feel great about Johnson now. Might just go Ingram at 400$ less on DK. Thoughts?

• MisterMister

How’s everybody feeling about Rondo’s GTD?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).