• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 206
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Lionfan22 said...

ehhh Idk depends on the Match-up. Too Lazy to look right now.

I’ll take that as you are on him, since his matchup is vs phoenix.

• kpquick24

@walkoff9 said...

Who else will be back on the Emanuel Mudiay death train tomorrow?

I may have to put him in a lineup or 2. SOOOOO many options tomorrow and different games to look at. A day where your research and time you put into your lineups will surely pay off.

• gravitymaze

@Lionfan22 said...

ouch I’m sorry and I’m complaining hitting 322 and only winning $2.

Well I went in way too much Sean Kilpatrick. Hope do better next time and I will. :)

• damionismyname

@makeitra1n said...

When was that lol I don’t remember a 479 day?that’s like Bigfoot and an alien playing tag with the loch ness monster lmao

Oct 25th, 2016 , if you look at my profile you will see it there. Was one of Hardens monster nights along with Brows 100 pt night and ABC went off too.

• lionsfan901

I put up 311 in draft kings and 326 on fanduel and won a total of $14. I am always one player off. Does anyone have any helpful advice for getting over this hump? I just want to win a few hundred one time.

• DoubleTime

• 2016 King of Summer: August

Damn, cost myself a big tie for 1st in the later slate by playing Canaan over Grant…

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32452015?uc=565086842

• Lionfan22

@walkoff9 said...

I’ll take that as you are on him, since his matchup is vs phoenix.

yes please

• kpquick24

I’m trying to figure out where to start at with tomorrows slate..

• damionismyname

@DoubleTime said...

Damn, cost myself a big tie for 1st in the later slate by playing Canaan over Grant…

me too man,smh

• Petergunz82

@DoubleTime said...

I was degenerate enough to do one with Canaan and Grant…it worked out tonight

Doing the duplicate sheet in this instance takes some of the guess work out of it

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

not sure but Baynes is now $4400 instead of $3000 and not sure one good performance by a backup justifies that. Jerian Grant will be 5k next game….smh

That seems low

• chronoxiong

Great night for me. Scored 316.1 which was good enough to win all my cash games and minimum GPP cash. But that’s what continues to frustrate me as I constantly get minimum GPP cash. Tonight, my dud was Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. I seriously thought that in a match up against the Lakers, he could rack up steals or produce in other categories. But nope, he could only muster 8.9 fdp and killing my lineup. I contemplated paying up for both Lebron and Butler at the SF spots to avoid this issue but I wanted Derozan’s guaranteed 40 burger so I didn’t want to go cheap at the SG spot. So the sacrifice was made at the #2 SF spot. Glad I faded Tyler Johnson though and I will accept this two day winning streak.

• DFSerEric

Not a bad night. Cashed in all 50/50s fading butler and waiters with all the talk of them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).