8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

Of the over 10k guys on DK, you have to play ABC. He will get at least 65 tonight and be the lowest owned because of his salary. Boogie and Brow will both get 45-50 in a blowout of Toronto on a B2B assuming Brow doesn’t trip over a leaf walking into the stadium and tear his ACL. Westbrook is a full fade because OKC is going to blow out the Bulls just like everyone else does. Now if you want to drop just below 10k and be all in on Simmons, PG against the Lakers is a real thing.

P.S. Fade Harden.

The time to fade Harden is the next three or four games when CP3 is back until his price adjusts.

• GGee87

@tmarohl said...

MCW for the win

Trashcan Juice. Waste of money.

• jglumsic

Im hoping Schroder finds his shot tonight. He might damn near break the slate if he does.

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

Can we fade Lebron tonight Bill?

Bron is always a 50/50 proposition. I’m not even playing the main slate so haven’t bothered looking to see if there’s enough value to jam in Bron with ABC.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@billholler said...

Of the over 10k guys on DK, you have to play ABC. He will get at least 65 tonight and be the lowest owned because of his salary. Boogie and Brow will both get 45-50 in a blowout of Toronto on a B2B assuming Brow doesn’t trip over a leaf walking into the stadium and tear his ACL. Westbrook is a full fade because OKC is going to blow out the Bulls just like everyone else does. Now if you want to drop just below 10k and be all in on Simmons, PG against the Lakers is a real thing.

P.S. Fade Harden.

Spot on analysis… applies to FD as well.

ABC is the guy you want tonight. Gotta also have some pieces in the PHI/LAL game.

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

Bron is always a 50/50 proposition. I’m not even playing the main slate so haven’t bothered looking to see if there’s enough value to jam in Bron with ABC.

I’m the biggest ABC homer there is and I am hardly playing him.

• tmarohl

@GGee87 said...

Trashcan Juice. Waste of money.

If it is a good matchup for Kemba, how is it not a good matchup for MCW?

• Richebee

I’m building around Kemba and Tyreke. Probably do a few lineups and do different combos of the PHI/LAL game

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

If it is a good matchup for Kemba, how is it not a good matchup for MCW?

I think it’s more a matter of minutes. But I like the guy, I wish he played more. It was fun playing him a few seasons ago. Albeit up and down lol

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Kemba is my top play tonight. Don’t say I didn’t warn you

He was mine as well…with Batum back tonight I’m wavering…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

not so bold call of the night. Redick hits 6 3’s tonight!

• MrPerfekt7

@Bsavoy08 said...

Jamachl green I think is a good play especially if Conley is out

How would Green be a good play with Conley out? Just curious, Green is coming back from a injury

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

not so bold call of the night. Redick hits 6 3’s tonight!

Hopefully he finds his shot tonight. Didn’t pay off too well on the revenge narrative the other night.

• tmarohl

@elving188 said...

I think it’s more a matter of minutes. But I like the guy, I wish he played more. It was fun playing him a few seasons ago. Albeit up and down lol

I put him in a couple lineups at just about minimum price because I figure he will get 14 – 18 minutes as Kemba’s backup, and you will have that turnover machine Lebron James on the court.

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

I’m the biggest ABC homer there is and I am hardly playing him.

You just made my point.

• blackdirkdiggler

question: I’m playing fantasydraft for the first time(basketball). What type of value should i look for based on salary(4x, 5x)?

• MrPerfekt7

@elementasrat said...

If Conley is out, Tyreke Evans is a stone cold lock. I was watching the game versus the Blazers and they use Tyreke as essentially a 2nd point guard and he already plays a ton of minutes. I think the pecking order has changed and it’s now: Conley —> Evans —> Gasol. Evans is getting a ton of usage and getting buckets.

Evans has been a lock all season w/ or w/o Conley . I throw him out in here all the time

Edit: Throw

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Evans has been a lock all season w/ or w/o Conley . I through him out in here all the time

throw*

• Bsavoy08

@7klub06 said...

How would Green be a good play with Conley out? Just curious, Green is coming back from a injury

He just tweaked his ankle in 4 min off play he’s had 12 games off his price for s $4100 I think he’s a smeaky play against ind he will be very low owned im putting him in one of my lineups as a punt

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Hey guy’s today’s blog is up and published.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-plays-fades-for-fanduel-11-15-2017-2191398

Ill be back here shortly to see what everyone’s got going for the night….. This slate looks good though imo!!!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

May fade everyone over 8k….

• Bsavoy08

@Bsavoy08 said...

He just tweaked his ankle in 4 min off play he’s had 12 games off his price for s $4100 I think he’s a smeaky play against ind he will be very low owned im putting him in one of my lineups as a punt

Bobby portis and Henson are also in good spots

• monarch

That Memphis-Indy game should play pretty fast tonight.

• tmarohl

@Bsavoy08 said...

JMG has never done anything in his career when healthy.

• FidelCashflo

Kemba 35% owned projections? I don’t know if I can do that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).