8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

OMG, I thought the slate started at 7:00 and I was panicking to get a lineup in.

I’m such a procrastinator, lol.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Supersharpie said...

OG/(Brolo or Bazemore)
    Brooks/Moore

or

Chalmers/Saric

for GPP?

Eat the chalk.. it could backfire but chalmers should find a way into a GPP winning lineup tonight.

• Alphamed

Anyone on Covington again tonight?

• pn3

made a last minute switch i hope i don’t regret
    but i usually do, ok i made a last 30 minute switch lol

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Can’t seem to land on a lineup I love now. One fits great with embiid but I’m really worried he might only play 25 minutes.

• byo34

@Alphamed said...

Anyone on Covington again tonight?

He just got a 4 year for $62 million deal.. he might ball out tonight.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@pn3 said...

made a last minute switch i hope i don’t regret
    but i usually do

30 minutes left to switch back lol

• yisman

Seige’s hot take, if anyone cares: OG will bust and Timothe Bowwow-Carrot is great value to pivot onto because Anderson may not play

• willdathrill101

OG’s minutes are gonna be shaved tonight guys. Have fun with him. Beat writer tweeted that they were gonna be cautious with him because he hasn’t played heavy minutes on a B2B before and is coming off of ACL surgery.

• pick6er

Don’t care if Melo is back, still running Westbrook.

• lotusbomb

@willdathrill101 said...

OG’s minutes are gonna be shaved tonight guys. Have fun with him. Beat writer tweeted that they were gonna be cautious with him because he hasn’t played heavy minutes on a B2B before and is coming off of ACL surgery.

cj miles then, he only played 17 minutes last night

• gillio

Nobody likes Gasol in a good matchup with Conley out?

Last 4 with Conley out:

• ghostfacekicker

Fanduel Locking It In (Play This Lineup If You Want To Finish First Tonight In GPP):

PG K Walker
    PG M Chalmers
    SG T Evans
    SG KCP
    SF L James
    SF J Butler
    PF B Portis
    PF T Gibson
    C M Gasol

• TeamTarek

@cfitz19 said...

Any love for sabonis? I have $5,400 left for my utility position on Dk. I feel like he has the highest ceiling but werent his big games were with turner out? Already have bazemore on the team BTW.

go with sabonis. this kid is givin 120% every night and if ur lucky and turner gets into foul trouble you could have a big night

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@willdathrill101 said...

I think I’m off him. I didnt know about those reasons but I figured with how bad the wings are for the pelicans they would not need his defense as much and would get the shooter miles out there more.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@queensfinest said...

OG or saric??

out of the two you kinda have to have OG if your talking DK? But on both sites aren’t there ranges completely far apart?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

Kevin Love tonight

Dwight eats up all the rebounds.. and neither matches up well against the other…ultimately putting Frank the tank on love.. Love’s jump shooting today for the most part and guarding frank around the perimeter imo.

• jjpk

Not overthinking OG. Taking my 18DK points for 6x and moving on.

• MrPerfekt7

@gillio said...

Nobody likes Gasol in a good matchup with Conley out?

Last 4 with Conley out:

Oh he is in play. He is the offense for tonight it runs through him

• yisman

here was the info regarding OG:

https://twitter.com/JLew1050

• Justing3

Batum 20-22 mins tonight .?? Can he unleash or flop

• BphillzMSU

KCP or Bazemore? Go…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

I think no Simmons had a big part of his success last year . Last year Saric was getting more useage and in a better spot where his production was needed to compete . Now he’s 4th or 5th option on offense with the starting lineup. I forgot to clarify I’m on dk only doing gpp lu’s and I was referencing not using saric in those lu’s

Very valid point. I agree for sure.. Dario has the upside the question is if he has the green light to unleash it or not. Which doesn’t seem like he does.

• pn3

@ghostfacekicker said...

Fanduel Locking It In (Play This Lineup If You Want To Finish First Tonight In GPP):

PG K Walker
    PG M Chalmers
    SG T Evans
    SG KCP
    SF L James
    SF J Butler
    PF B Portis
    PF T Gibson
    C M Gasol

got 7 of those 9 in 1 of my lineups

• sanders_tj

All in on Dunn, Covington and Simmons. Simmons might be highest owned player tonight, but this is chalk you have to eat. He should light up the Lakers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).