8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at LA Lakers ( 3 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

At 285 with KCP, Saric, Simmons & Ball. Everyone pulling their weight except for Lonzo, he sucks.

• DirkDigglerz

Embiid is the man

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@tcmitch1 said...

Very close H2H ! Already in cash on double up and took advice from others last night about entering same LU from double up into a GPP and cashing GPP as well. Not much but cashing!

I made two obvious mistakes in our head-to-head. First, I should have switched to Gasol (duh), but Drummond has done very well for me, and the Bucks are awful against centers. Second, Paul George? What the hell? I was fading the Thunder all day until Adams was ruled out, and then I plugged him in some.

Congratulations on the win tonight. I was far too focused on GPPs to get a cash game right tonight.

• TheRyanFlaherty

WTF?!?
    Went to my FD teams and one of them lost 15 points? Luckily it was just a quarter team, so whatever…dropped me like .50 cents or whatever, but I’ve never seen anything like that before, pretty ridiculous

• ghostfacekicker

@pn3 said...

fanduel missing a kcp block

FanDuel’s block counter is way off today :\

• byo34

Clarkson off to a great start!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Embiid at 37.25 at the half.

• stevegainz

You guys ever have those days where you look at your cash line up and think “what the heck was I thinking?”

thank god for Embiid saving me some monies

• MrPerfekt7

Late night slate, Turner and Nurkic smh

Another stinker from LONZO

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

told you not to trust the lonzo lol. ass

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like look has had enough of Lonzo.

Clarkson getting huge run

• Kamais_Ookin

So much for embiid being limited.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Yea .. its to hard for me to trust lonzo man. At that price at least. It’s the ownership percentages that keep his tag so high definitely not all performance.

• zigdeuce

Embiid coming through in the risk/reward spot. Sixers pulling away seems to be the only thing capable of slowing him down now.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

lol .. suns stack in one lu tomorrow…

• bcjmu

Clarkson taking all Lonzo’s minutes 😂

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Guarantee I dont lose tomorrow

• Kamais_Ookin

How much dk pts saric at right now I’m not home. Hopefully it’s gone up since the low 10s it was at a while ago.

• tcmitch1

@Epignosis said...

I made two obvious mistakes in our head-to-head. First, I should have switched to Gasol (duh), but Drummond has done very well for me, and the Bucks are awful against centers. Second, Paul George? What the hell? I was fading the Thunder all day until Adams was ruled out, and then I plugged him in some.

Congratulations on the win tonight. I was far too focused on GPPs to get a cash game right tonight.

Thanks! Paul George score is strange. I was too concerned with value…like I was playing GPP…. to see that OG’s minutes were being restricted after I played him. Dunn start for Bulls seemed like good value to roster. Normally don’t fade Beastbrook but there were other options.
    Let’s do it again sometime. I’m still learning… lol

• bigkino217

@elving188 said...

told you not to trust the lonzo lol. ass

never play lonzo unless he’s against eric bledsoe is my personal rule

• bigkino217

@Kamais_Ookin said...

How much dk pts saric at right now I’m not home. Hopefully it’s gone up since the low 10s it was at a while ago.

12.5 at half

• tcmitch1

If Embiid keeps up, I may beat chipotleaddict!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Kamais_Ookin said...

So much for embiid being limited.

Did they say he was going to be limited?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

Guarantee I dont lose tomorrow

I have… something clever like lol.. leaving little salary on table. Have to save it for tomorrows thread i know per forum rules but I cant wait to bounce some of this off of people.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).