NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

Please let my tombstone read “died trying to get Lamarcus Aldridge right but just couldn’t do it”
    Anyway, we’re all waiting for Jokic news? The mysterious x-ray is cause for concern but it’s a pretty sweet matchup if he plays.

• Kanner88

lol no kidding

• Benf15harp

• scott33

@Benf15harp said...

Fight Milk! Anyways, anyone else playing both Harden/KD in the same line?

• Benf15harp

@scott33 said...

Fight Milk! Anyways, anyone else playing both Harden/KD in the same line?

I’d rather save some dough and run cp3/klay

• underdawgs

Definitely stars and scrubs. My studs are Mike Scott and Marco Belinelli.
    My scrub? You guessed it. LMA.

• Jeddy3

Tonight is a perfect night to run LMA. Recency bias is a real thing.

• scott33

@underdawgs said...

Definitely stars and scrubs. My studs are Mike Scott and Marco Belinelli.
    My scrub? You guessed it. LMA.

Bwahaha. Marco could be sneaky, 6x last night & the Spurs need shooters out there.

• rourke441

in last 3 games vs, warriors cp3 has a 50 fpts. average also like m, harrell tobias plus this alexander guy for clips

• Benf15harp

Don’t sleep on millsap

• DirkDigglerz

Draymond Green is back right… defnitely having some..

• DirkDigglerz

last time I’m rostering Spellman..then he can go to the no play list.. Len looks like he’s questionable

• Ace15

Spurs/clips stack….add draymond/klay call it a day

• superjon

I haven’t max entered yet this season for NBA.

Tonight seems like the perfect time. Lock not until 8pm. Only 3 games, so there shouldn’t be a ton of news to worry about.

• P0key

I’m staring at Eric Gordon.. Someone help me look away…seem like good spot for him to erupt…

• S7ubs

100% stars and scrubs. That’s what took it down just a few nights ago on a short slate.

• rickkain29

One of the Plumlee brothers will be in the winning GPP lineup tonight

• Benf15harp

@S7ubs said...

100% stars and scrubs. That’s what took it down just a few nights ago on a short slate.

• dandcglenn

Fade KD and Harden. Perfect DK LU will be $46.5k

• Ndepompei

@rickkain29 said...

Maybe both if Jokic and Len are both out

• dominicanpapi

My dummy lineup had 4 bench players from the Nuggets and I’m looking at it this morning and I don’t hate it.

Green is questionable. I like Cook more if Green is out, I like Klay less. If Green is in, it’s the opposite, like Klay, don’t like Cook.

• Benf15harp

@dominicanpapi said...

My dummy lineup had 4 bench players from the Nuggets and I’m looking at it this morning and I don’t hate it.

Green is questionable. I like Cook more if Green is out, I like Klay less. If Green is in, it’s the opposite, like Klay, don’t like Cook.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

I kinda of started with Monte and Trey and went from there

• TrustinthePlan

@Ndepompei said...

Maybe both if Jokic and Len are both out

Yeah I will defintely be plumbobbing with the Plumlee’s tonight based on news…no pun intended.

• Njsum1

@rickkain29 said...

Good thoughts so far people. Was gonna say the same thing. Very likely a Plumlee or two makes my lineups. Also as mentioned Eric Gordon and Paul Milsap.

And much like centers against Brooklyn, even though Whiteside didn’t go off due to foul trouble he still put up 35 DK in 21 minutes, there’s point guards versus Atlanta, don’t overthink it. Murray and Morris in play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).