NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@trinidon said...

Is Marco Belinelli a good play tonight in FD GPP?

• eleanorRigby

@Idontknow said...

45 min left, I don’t even care what the news is on Len, I’m riding with Plumlee regardless. F*** tinkering, let’s get to drinkering

• Cocomilk

@IronMonkey415 said...

The latest news is that he “MAY” play limited minutes.

Haha this is great… so if it’s close in the 2nd half he will be on a minute restriction while pj tucker is locking everyone down … epic tantrum on the way

• mbunner23

Anybody else like Torrie Wilson tonight? Oops I mean Gallanari?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Keeping my one miles plumlee minimum priced punt on FD!!

• dramos77

Final update – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=1939832478

• TommyG88

Harrell or Green? hmmm

• UTEstevanB

Is Bembry a viable play?

• cdaus8989

Really feels like Plumlee is last nights Monroe and Len is last nights JVal

• mrjredoak

Blurb for A Len says he is available off the bench…. who is starting? Or is that just wrong?

• trinidon

@damionismyname said...

Belinelli and Huerta are the two names at $3500 that keep yelling at me. Belinelli it is.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@mrjredoak said...

Blurb for A Len says he is available off the bench…. who is starting? Or is that just wrong?

Playing Thursday @DEN (left ankle sprain)

All it says via basketballmonster

• @mbunner23 said...

Anybody else like Torrie Wilson tonight? Oops I mean Gallanari?

Nahhh, rolling with a few Clips and the lady ain’t one of ‘em!

• Rolled

Gortat anyone

• Rolled

Who is starting at center for Clips?

• mtdurham

my profile pic is my uncle ben

• jcaldtime

@Rolled said...

Gortat anyone

I got 2 Gortats

• DfsBopBooth

Fading Durant in order to pay up for Power Forwards

• noddy

@Epignosis said...

Is that you in YOUR profile pic?

lol

• travvis

Does Dray, if given a full compliment of minutes, have it in him to let Durant show that he isn’t a bitch tonight?

• DfsBopBooth

@cdaus8989 said...

Really feels like Plumlee is last nights Monroe and Len is last nights JVal

What about Poeltl? any chance he gets any run

• mtdurham

Jayson TaterTots didnt fill so im running that league name again for tomorrow….

everytime i land on Jayson Tatum i just call him Jayson TaterTots and it reminds me not to play Jayson Tatum because I’m not the biggest fan of Tater Tots…

Gotta stick to what works

• Ok last major decision to make. Who would you take of these 3? Mighty Monte Morris #taurean-prince)T. Prince”:/players/taurean-prince-35218, Monte Morris or Bembry/”(player-popup #lou-williams)Lou Williams”:/players/lou-williams-1044?

• mr_papageorgio

@Rolled said...

Who is starting at center for Clips?

Not sure but I hope it’s this gentleman:

• draggin49

Lol since blowout is expected some shit like the atl hawks going off and beating Denver will probably happen

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).