NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• S7ubs

My prediction is dray isn’t limited and goes off

• DfsBopBooth

Went from LMA and Harris to Poyrthress and Lyles. IDK what I was thinking.

• noddy

@wilke7425 said...

Noddy has the best profile pick. I’m not a stalker I just know what I like.

haha it’s the girl from big bang theory

• eatmyturf23

I hate when our league contest doesn’t fill. That was the only reason I played today’s slate. :( At least I got a couple of other contests added in. Let’s plan tomorrow’s lineup now! :)

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@S7ubs said...

My prediction is dray isn’t limited and goes off

I’ll take that at 6% on DK.

• kbsktbll88

I really like Rudy Gay tonight.

• S7ubs

Well I saw the iggy news too late. Luckily I already had him in a few just because I liked him tonight, even without starting

• fanturds

I have Gary Clark at .9 percent. not feeling great about that on a 3 game slate.

counterpoint: secret weapon Gary Clark

• Idontknow

Can’t wait to hear what Chuck has to say about (not to) Dray in the post-game

• travvis

@Benf15harp said...

cameo

• SkateFiend

@fanturds said...

I have Gary Clark at .9 percent. not feeling great about that on a 3 game slate.

counterpoint: secret weapon Gary Clark

Gary Clark was supposed to be hurt so I played James Ennis III.

• @cdaus8989 said...

I just have to mix things up tonight on a slate like this. Full fade of GS/HOU besides CP3. Went back to LMA who totally burned me last night. Whatever happens, happens.

I had the same game plan as you apparently. Although I caved with 1 minute before the 8:00 lock and swapped out Bembry for Iggy. But I think CP3 is the right Houston play. But LMA against the Clips, one would hope bare minimum he goes for 25/12 and some peripheral stats too.

• osuryanf

After going back and forth for an hour, I yanked Dray out last minute. I really hope tinkering/over thinking doesn’t get the best of me.

• Benf15harp

heavy on da cp3’s, harden’s, kd’s all the iGGGGGGGGGGYYY
    Litltte bobana’s, Lma’s And da plumlee’s

• Pandamonious

• travvis

@noddy said...

haha it’s the girl from big bang theory

I know you are old, a decade or so older than me, I am 41, and you having her booty as your profile pic is kinda creepy. Just messing. Good luck to you and everyone tonight. I freaking hate these small slates. 1 lineup in a bunch of single entries for me tonight. Trying something different.

• dcsports21

So with Iggy starting that means Klay will be on Paul….

• Pandamonious

@osuryanf said...

After going back and forth for an hour, I yanked Dray out last minute. I really hope tinkering/over thinking doesn’t get the best of me.

I get all the reasons not to play Dray. The list is longer than reasons to play him. 6% owned in the $10 though. Just absurd on a 3-game slate.

• Benf15harp

@travvis said...

I will RUUUUULE you lmao

• mbunner23

Well my Torrie gif got deleted. Might have went a little too far with that one…

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

I fukin hate censorship lmao

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

Oh man. Is that Wrestlemania 7? Rick Martel vs Jake the Snake blindfold match?!? Set up by Martel blinding Jake with his perfume “arrogance?!”

• Benf15harp

• cdaus8989

Damn. No KD no money

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).