NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cdaus8989

@cdaus8989 said...

Monte Morris starting over Murray?

DO NOT OVERREACT

• kbsktbll88

• osuryanf

WTF is this Murray news? He in the dog house?

• noddy

I have a feeling this is a Bazemore night

• tarheelsrule44

Why is Quinn Cook getting no run in the 1st quarter?

• CuttyTheInsane

@noddy said...

what changed?

Maybe nothing changed.. maybe it’s just becomin stagnant and old now and thus less appealing due to seeing the same crap for so long.

• Rolled

@S7ubs said...

And if Murray is out my night is 100% over

Why cant you late swap him?

• fanturds

Clark just hanging out by the 3 point line on offense, drawing Durant as far away as possible.

6 mins, 0 counting stats. lmao

• S7ubs

@Rolled said...

Why cant you late swap him?

Fan duel

• monarch

KD just 11.5 DK points in 12 minutes.

• cdaus8989

Can’t help it. Going from Lou/Bembry to Monte/Millsap

• kbsktbll88

DeAndre Bembry starting for the Hawks.

• Cocomilk

Cp is on it tonight… he will thrash the warriors in the 4th

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m 97% Monte Morris. I hope the move doesn’t put bad juju on him.

• scott33

PJ Tucker is killing me

• scott33

Morris starting over Murray? So glad I went light tonight, should’ve stayed away altogether.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Jamal Murray is about to go Will the Thrill Barton style off the bench tonight… I“m 100% on him and not worried. It’s like Wilson chandler starting last year and Will Barton coming in off the bench… we’d rather have barton… heheh i’m going to trick myself into believing ‘it can happen’ tonight… complete b.s. though…

On the bright side, Eric Gordon doing well for me, so hopefully Gary Harris takes all of montes usage this first quarter for me, create some good seperation from the field.

• CuttyTheInsane

@scott33 said...

PJ Tucker is killing me

Was a total trap.. everyone was back tonight.

• travvis

Iggy hurt?

• noddy

@scott33 said...

PJ Tucker is killing me

yep me too

• Benf15harp

@scott33 said...

PJ Tucker is killing me

• noddy

Again I don’t really watch NBA, but Houston has to be one of the most boring teams to watch. Harden has the ball and everyone goes far away and he drives to the basket or shoots. WTF!

• BigSeph

Somewhere Kent Bazemore is in a locker room contemplating who he’s going to F over tonight – his owners or the ones who faded him.

• tarheelsrule44

I’m playing Trea Young. Hoping the Monte Morris news leaves him even more low owned.

• cdub6238

Tucker a trap?

He’s still gonna get the minutes just getting no usage due to he Harden /Gordon chuckfest

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).