NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• csandbizzle

Better get Tyler Dorsey minutes wouldn’t want to let anyone get a sweat going

• scott33

@keephustlincuz said...

Ohhh lawdy. Plumlee in already.

And out already lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Hopefully Monte still gets garbage time.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Ugh! Nba I just trolling me now…I play Morris, don’t even realize he’s starting and he has 0.
    I read about Draymond’s minutes being limited, i reconfigure and end up moving Millsap out…this f’n sucks.

• scott33

• csandbizzle

Atlanta’s “rotations” are criminal

• kbsktbll88

haha Monte Morris has 0 .. of course. Wish I hadn’t late swapped Murray out.

• cdub6238

The morris swap pisses me off… Had him prior to lock, been great last 2 games and he’d be in for the garbage time in blowout…

Now he starts and gets no usage with Jokic and millsap

• keephustlincuz

@scott33 said...

And out already lol

Damn it. Oh wait.. the other plumlee is in. Maybe there is a 1 plumlee on the floor at a time rule.

I was hoping for a Plumlee vs Plumlee garbage time battle.

• csandbizzle

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Ugh! Nba I just trolling me now…I play Morris, don’t even realize he’s starting and he has 0.
    I read about Draymond’s minutes being limited, i reconfigure and end up moving Millsap out…this f’n sucks.

If it makes you feel better. Draymond would be tanking you anyways

• smokeyca14

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

And out already lol

yea seriously these coaches are crazy. Let miles plumlee go against his brother… taking out your leading scorer after 4 minutes of run lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Not sure any of what Murray, Millsap, Jokic and Harris are doing right now matters. They’ll 5x at best and be off the floor. This game is toast.

• miggs6876

Looking like the Clips and SA game is the one to stack.

• P0key

@csandbizzle said...

VinLinsanity game incoming?

thats the thing about the hawks..when they get blown out should LIn and Vin really be out there in garbage time?? kind of like tony parker….if Charlotte is getting blown out he really shouldn’t be on the floor at that point…this backup vets just have to catch fire before the blowout

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure any of what Murray, Millsap, Jokic and Harris are doing right now matters. They’ll 5x at best and be off the floor. This game is toast.

5x might be good enough to cash. This slate looks bad.

• DirkDigglerz

Yessss Millsap eating!!!! finally got him right

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

I have 0 shares of anyone in the SA/LAC game…

Lol I have that game fully stacked with Jeremy Lin

• DirkDigglerz

Spellman finally I think tonight is the night.. he’s putting up some points

• IronMonkey415

At least we get to spend the night crying together.
    We’ve all reach that point, no need to be embarrassed.

• cjs5555

where did all this defense come from between GS and HOU??

• CuttyTheInsane

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yessss Millsap eating!!!! finally got him right

lol we had like 4 PF choices to choose from 🤷‍♂️

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

97% Morris.

9 minutes.

0 fantasy points.

I know it’s early, and I know this should easily blow out.

But damn.

• Rolled

What is Monte Morris doing?

• cdaus8989

@cdub6238 said...

The morris swap pisses me off… Had him prior to lock, been great last 2 games and he’d be in for the garbage time in blowout…

Now he starts and gets no usage with Jokic and millsap

Even off the bench he’s been playing with them guys though the last few games getting 25-30 minutes and putting up good numbers. The only explanation is that he knew he was chalk and is sucking it up accordingly

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).