NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• machzeagher

@dominicanpapi said...

I follow APeterson on Twitter, if it’s the guy I’m thinking of, he brought home 35K last night. Dude gives out very valuable info pretty much every day.

Mind me asking what his Twitter handle is?

• miggs6876

@kbsktbll88 said...

I’ll probably keep Boban there and if Jokic is out I’ll late swap to Plumlee since he’s $200 less than Boban.

Ill take my 35 to 50 fps with Capela and let the field chase me.

• Ndepompei

@machzeagher said...

Mind me asking what his Twitter handle is?

@AP8809dfs

• Benf15harp

I truly miss ribeyeshrimp lmao

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

the guy who only rosters scrubs who are 0.1 percent owned

LOL we talking Tammy again? If so haven’t heard that name brought up in a while. The posts were a lot but man could they be a trip!

The homer in me is considering a MSU alum lineup with Harris, Green, and Forbes…

• miggs6876

@RandysCrow said...

I agree that Draymond feeds off this. And as of this morning he has still believes that he was right. He may have a great game…and the Warriors will lose tonight.

As much as this pumps up Dray, I think it has a bigger affect negative affect on Durant. Durant won’t stir the pot or say anything more publically, but he is pissed. I haven’t looked at the Warriors schedule, but I can see them with a losing record for the next 10 days without Curry.

As far as DFS is concerned it makes it a mess.

Look how KAT has performed the last couple games. He is is playing in the post and rebounding.

I love Drays passion but the key is knowing how/when/ and to whom to use it.

If the Warriors are going to make an attempt to keep Durant, I believe that will mean letting Dray go through trade.

Dray on a different team would be half the player he is. Nothing more than a defender. Overall, he is not an elite player .

• miggs6876

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody heard from Elving this year? He was on here every single day last season….

Hope he is ok. I really enjoyed his input.

• miggs6876

@BigCore said...

im not saying hes Steph but lot of people thought same thing about Steph…weak, small, not great defender…and now look

Point well taken. It is too early to tell. Sometimes I have a big mouth. Sorry.

• noddy

@Benf15harp said...

All the roads are still closed and I don’t really have any neighbors. I’ve tried getting on the Wi-Fi there and it doesn’t work. I’m just going to wait til the roads are open before heading back to see.thanks for checking in though.

I hope everything is OK for you.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

With the recent altercation between Draymond and Durant, Steph Curry has rejoined the team to be a keeper of the peace instead of staying behind to rehab.

I think the tension is paper thin between Durant and Dray. And knowing how CP3/Harden are, I can see them trying to add full to the fire. It may not be Paul/Harden who instigate it, but they will get someone on the team tostir the pot. Remember, Houston was close to knocking the Warriors out last year so they are bitter. They will use this to their advantage especially since Curry is on the bench rather than on the floor.

I see an ejection tonight, possibly two. Draymond and Hartenstein perhaps…

Is Chris Paul stupid enough to pick a fight with Dray? Can’t believe he still has all those State Farm commericials with his court antics the past few years.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

Hope he is ok. I really enjoyed his input.

In the upper right corner you can search for other members. So I can look up Eliving and see he last visited here Oct 21st, but also played and cashed an NFL contest this past Sunday. So he’s technically alright. Just choosing not to be around.

Apeterson I think got a gig for another DFS website. Dude was alright, and somewhat sharp. Had a decent stretch as someone else mentioned where he had a 3 or so high GPP finishes within a couple weeks and seemed to get a little too cocky for his own good in the fourm if I recall. I could be completely mistaken on this last part though.

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

Dray on a different team would be half the player he is. Nothing more than a defender. Overall, he is not an elite player .

That’s a reckless statement. He’s a top 5 rebounder, passer and defender in the NBA. He would be that on any team he played for but he’s not going anywhere.

Edit: not a top 5 rebounder, boards way down since adding KD but a plus rebounder no question

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

Fight Milk! Anyways, anyone else playing both Harden/KD in the same line?

My dummy lineup started that way. But I’ve dropped my GSW exposure. HOU needs this game more, if Dray plays the chemistry isnt going to be there, if Dray sits, the chemistry isn’t going to be there.

Harden, Gordon, Jamal Murray, Gary Harris and Tobias Harris are the core. Have a share of Milsap, SGA and Capela

Value I’m on Lyles, Bembry, Ennis, Mills, Miles Plumlee

Not saying Klay/Cp3/KD/Cook will bust, I just feel like there’s better plays at their position considering each matchup and their circumstances. DEN losers of 4 straight, feel good with my stacks there even if the game blows out (I think it’s competitive until the 4th)

No jokic for me, i’m hoping he’s ruled in early so a good percentage of the field burns up that salary. We’ll see though.

• tmarohl

@hautalak said...

Same with I think APeterson

I think APeterson might have his own DFS site or may be a contributor on another one.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

Wow. Interesting take. Never even considered it. I do agree with your theme.

It was just a thought! May not be good sportsmanship, but I am not sure that the Eockets are worried about hurting he Warriors feelings.

Mind games and stoking the fire are just as big of a part of the game.

Beat them while they are down right?

Or

Poking at them could backfire and Pushing the buttons causes them to go off!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Jeddy3 said...

Tonight is a perfect night to run LMA. Recency bias is a real thing.

On FD I’m liking Tobias Harris for $100 less. Other than DDR the spurs are struggling to find their way. Harrel could/should limit him tonight imo.

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

I hope everything is OK for you.

i appreciate it. But No need to be concerned about me. I’m already house shopping lmao

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Draymond Green is back right… defnitely having some..

Questionable and given circumstances I’m guessing it’d be best for the warriors he sits one more game. I’m hoping he does so that most pay up for KD

• noddy

@Ndepompei said...

@AP8809dfs

what is his dk name?

• noddy

@Benf15harp said...

i appreciate it. But No need to be concerned about me. I’m already house shopping lmao

alright sounds good

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

In the upper right corner you can search for other members. So I can look up Eliving and see he last visited here Oct 21st, but also played and cashed an NFL contest this past Sunday. So he’s technically alright. Just choosing not to be around.

Apeterson I think got a gig for another DFS website. Dude was alright, and somewhat sharp. Had a decent stretch as someone else mentioned where he had a 3 or so high GPP finishes within a couple weeks and seemed to get a little too cocky for his own good in the fourm if I recall. I could be completely mistaken on this last part though.

DFSKarma I believe.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Is Chris Paul stupid enough to pick a fight with Dray? Can’t believe he still has all those State Farm commericials with his court antics the past few years

Chris Paul least I hope not. But that is what the 9th guy off the bench is for!

• kbsktbll88

I’m likely fading GSW completely. Everyone’s over priced and we’ve been playing very good defense lately and at a very slow pace. I think the current 218.5 total goes well under.

• realphipps

If Jokic sits, Im unleashing the Juancho. Mins trending up, should see more usage.

I’m also forecasting lots of missed shots in this game. Lots and lots.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

I agree that Draymond feeds off this. And as of this morning he has still believes that he was right. He may have a great game…and the Warriors will lose tonight.

As much as this pumps up Dray, I think it has a bigger affect negative affect on Durant. Durant won’t stir the pot or say anything more publically, but he is pissed. I haven’t looked at the Warriors schedule, but I can see them with a losing record for the next 10 days without Curry.

As far as DFS is concerned it makes it a mess.

Look how KAT has performed the last couple games. He is is playing in the post and rebounding.

I love Drays passion but the key is knowing how/when/ and to whom to use it.

If the Warriors are going to make an attempt to keep Durant, I believe that will mean letting Dray go through trade.

Agreed. I give it less than a week before sources start saying that teams have contacted them about draymond green

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).