NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fanturds

Clark saving my bacon with 3 3’s in the 3rd

• scott33

Lin keeps handing the ball to Milsap, he plays on the other team you dolt!!!

• cdaus8989

Lin will have more fp than any other PG on the slate

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Well I’m still hopeful for some sort of a take home tonight, at least an even money

SGA,Murray,Harden,Gordon,Bembry,G Harris, Milsap, T Harris, Miles Plumlee (FD Drop score)
    Mills, Murray, Harden, Gordon, Ennis, G Harris, Lyles, T Harris, Capela

I thought yesterday was weird… tonights just as weird.

• Benf15harp

I’m having a hell of time putting together a showdown lineup

• PapaDBets

Why is Omari not playing at all?

• Benf15harp

If Jeremy Lin triple doubles tonight I’ll buy one forum member League pass for the season lmao

• travvis

You know that Morris is gonna get the garbage minutes, too. Damn, some of you need to relax in life.

• fanturds

Rockets just trolling Warriors right now. holy cow.

• frozenleafz

Welp, should’ve faded KD

• csandbizzle

So about that discussion we were having earlier….

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

If Jeremy Lin triple doubles tonight I’ll buy one forum member League pass for the season lmao

I call dibs.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@csandbizzle said...

So about that discussion we were having earlier….

This one?

• S7ubs

I have several Jokic,CP3, Durant or Harden stacks but am missing a guy here or there in everyone. Should make for a decent night but no sweat

• kbsktbll88

What a huge 2nd half from Gary Clark

• cdub6238

Bembry spellman len all starters…. All 8 minutes or less …

Lin poythress huerter all 12 minutes off the bench…

• scott33

So Ennis, Clark & Looney the only guys u would want from this game lol.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

My dummy lineup started that way. But I’ve dropped my GSW exposure. HOU needs this game more, if Dray plays the chemistry isnt going to be there, if Dray sits, the chemistry isn’t going to be there.

Harden, Gordon, Jamal Murray, Gary Harris and Tobias Harris are the core. Have a share of Milsap, SGA and Capela

Value I’m on Lyles, Bembry, Ennis, Mills, Miles Plumlee

Not saying Klay/Cp3/KD/Cook will bust, I just feel like there’s better plays at their position considering each matchup and their circumstances. DEN losers of 4 straight, feel good with my stacks there even if the game blows out (I think it’s competitive until the 4th)

No jokic for me, i’m hoping he’s ruled in early so a good percentage of the field burns up that salary. We’ll see though.

Just going to leave this right here..

• TeamTarek

@scott33 said...

So Ennis, Clark & Looney the only guys u would want from this game lol.

Cant make this shit up

• scott33

Klay, KD & Tucker ruined about 60% of my lineups. I need a couple of my LAC/SA stacks to come thru.

• mtdurham

anyone remember when i told you guys that the artist formerly known as Kevin Durant was kinda washed up and was most likely no longer a top 25 player in the NBA?

I’d say “i hate being right” but really i like it….

Crickets…..

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

I would raise my hand but my wife hated when I had it last season.

• mbunner23

@mtdurham said...

anyone remember when i told you guys that the artist formerly known as Kevin Durant was kinda washed up and was most likely no longer a top 25 player in the NBA?

I’d say “i hate being right” but really i like it….

Crickets…..

Go back to bed

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@travvis said...

You know that Morris is gonna get the garbage minutes, too. Damn, some of you need to relax in life.

I put my kid’s Professional Wrestling College tuition on the line with Morris. YOU DO NOT GET TO TELL ME WHEN TO RELAX.

• miggs6876

Might be my lowest score of the season. No sweating here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).