NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bt443407

Release the BOBAN.

• eatmyturf23

@fanturds said...

Jokic about to join the bust party.

Party foul!

• Brian4state

@mbunner23 said...

Your results page says otherwise.

Was just about to say the same

• cjs5555

well, I scored over 300 last night, so my average score between that and tonight looks like it might reach close to 250

edit: sorry, meant close to 225 ;)

• dopeismarcus

@eatmyturf23 said...

Wait, did Bembry really get two fouls, two seconds apart?

Or is DK Live twitching?

yes he did

• eatmyturf23

First game Millsap has had 4 steals this year (of course), and 2nd time with 4 assists, and 3rd time with 13 FGAs.

• marvalgames

@mtdurham said...

. but watching jordan shoot over shorter defenders and drive past slower defenders to a basket that was not ALLOWED to be defended by a defender…. those were the “glory days”

You lost me.
    Hand checks allowed and teams made a living (Riley Knicks, Bad Boy Pistons) knocking players on their ass who came in the lane. Didn’t slow MJ much

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

Party foul!

That is NOT a Roddy Rowdy Piper gif.

• eatmyturf23

@dopeismarcus said...

yes he did

How do you get two fouls in two seconds tho?

• Neilj907

Wouldn’t it be neat if I could cash with 200 points

• cjs5555

things I got wrong tonight:

- GS/HOU would be a competitive, high-scoring game with KD balling out in HOU and Harden matching him in a great duel. Capela would dominate the B list rotation of GS big men.

- DEN would blow out ATL, meaning Plumlee and Morris would get extra run against uptempo ATL and payoff their salaries. Also Plumlee gets extra run against his brother.

- Bazemore and Bembry would get extra usage and score a bunch of points with Prince out

- Fading SA/LAC because of the scoring in GS/HOU and value in ATL/DEN

Yeah, pretty much everything wrong tonight.

• Rolled

Is Harrell not playing tonight

• scott33

SGA not doing anything, what a terrible night. Glad I put 20 LUs into the Fadeaway instead of the Shot on FD.

• cdaus8989

Guess Jamal Murrays gonna get the garbage time over Morris

• eatmyturf23

@Epignosis said...

No but this is.

• scott33

Man wish I went Spellman over Tucker, I have zero Spellman.

• fanturds

SGA 0 points. :/

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Epignosis said...

It is however, Rowdy Roddy Peeper.

• mtdurham

@dopeismarcus said...

KD is top 4 in ppg please stfu

wow ppg…. i could have just gone to espn for that…no analysis needed to know whose good at basketball.

• Benf15harp

@eatmyturf23 said...

No but this is.

Can’t believe this dude didn’t become a big time movie star

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Bembry over Juancho is gonna cost me

• eatmyturf23

They unleashed the Hernangomez tonight!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cjs5555 said...

things I got wrong tonight:

- GS/HOU would be a competitive, high-scoring game with KD balling out in HOU and Harden matching him in a great duel. Capela would dominate the B list rotation of GS big men.

- DEN would blow out ATL, meaning Plumlee and Morris would get extra run against uptempo ATL and payoff their salaries. Also Plumlee gets extra run against his brother.

- Bazemore and Bembry would get extra usage and score a bunch of points with Prince out

- Fading SA/LAC because of the scoring in GS/HOU and value in ATL/DEN

Yeah, pretty much everything wrong tonight.

This is basically the exact same approach I had. Payed up for Harden, Durant, Paul..a little bit of DDR and Aldridge, then all the blow out value in ATL/DEN. Huerter, Lin, Morris, Plumlee. Seemed like a good idea at 7:59 EST.

• mtdurham

@mbunner23 said...

Your results page says otherwise.

i joined the “results page’ like 2 months ago….. and the results page do not track showdown slates….

• eatmyturf23

@cdaus8989 said...

Guess Jamal Murrays gonna get the garbage time over Morris

Monte is back

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).