NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@BigCore said...

im not saying hes Steph but lot of people thought same thing about Steph…weak, small, not great defender…and now look

That’s why Young went higher than many teams though he should, cause he drew Steph comparisons.

Yet individual defensive ability is only part of what makes the opposing player a strong or weak play for DFS. Team defense is probably more important. Atlanta just gives it up to point guards. They’re sloppy with the ball, so opposing pg’s get more steals, they can’t defend other positions, so assists are higher, they’re #1 in pace, so more possessions, and tre young isn’t a particularly good defender.

Just like Brooklyn with Centers, Whiteside in foul trouble, Bam and Olynk came in and smashed in limited minutes.

• tmarohl

@KATburger said...

Agreed. I give it less than a week before sources start saying that teams have contacted them about draymond green

In the end I expect the Warriors to try keep Steph, Klay and Durant. If they have to let Dray walk in free agency to keep Durant happy, they will. On the other hand, If it gets so bad this season that they can’t co-exist they may have to move Green. I doubt that happens though, because they could be left with just Steph and Klay if Durant decides to leave after the season, which I sense he is probably going to do.

• tmarohl

@realphipps said...

If Jokic sits, Im unleashing the Juancho. Mins trending up, should see more usage.

I’m also forecasting lots of missed shots in this game. Lots and lots.

You should release the Juancho anyway as he has been a starter for the past two games.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

In the end I expect the Warriors to try keep Steph, Klay and Durant. If they have to let Dray walk in free agency to keep Durant happy, they will. On the other hand, If it gets so bad this season that they can’t co-exist they may have to move Green. I doubt that happens though, because they could be left with just Steph and Klay if Durant decides to leave after the season, which I sense he is probably going to do.

Yea they’re definitely in a conundrum. Maybe they could send him east, maybe like a washington? Get back Porter or Oubre with Markieff morris and a pick. I’ve been running my mind around who would need him and still be able to help the warriors in the long run. Would help both squads maybe.

• RandysCrow

I have to raise the bar and be a better contributor! I want to be missed and mentioned with the legends of yester year!!!

• colb24

@KATburger said...

Yea they’re definitely in a conundrum. Maybe they could send him east, maybe like a washington? Get back Porter or Oubre with Markieff morris and a pick. I’ve been running my mind around who would need him and still be able to help the warriors in the long run. Would help both squads maybe.

I think you’ll see KD go before Draymond…. Draymond is the warriors. You can get scoring from Steph and Klay you cant find a guy like Draymond.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

I have to raise the bar and be a better contributor! I want to be missed and mentioned with the legends of yester year!!!

While we are missing people, what happened to that dude from Texas, who owned a bar, who was getting banned all the time? I loved that guys contributions, but I can’t remember his name.

Randy, you are already a legend :)

• RandysCrow

@KATburger said...

I was going to suggest the Magic for A A Ron

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Apeterson I think got a gig for another DFS website. Dude was alright, and somewhat sharp. Had a decent stretch as someone else mentioned where he had a 3 or so high GPP finishes within a couple weeks and seemed to get a little too cocky for his own good in the fourm if I recall. I could be completely mistaken on this last part though.

• dolphinkick182

Anybody seen RandysCrow? Man I miss that guy. He used to post his picks then everyone would know who to fade. Hope he comes back. :P

• hobbes2d

@noddy said...

Boring with only 3 games. Bring on Friday.

By the same token the mega slates are just as horrible.

• mbunner23

@apeterson8809 said...

• tmarohl

@colb24 said...

I think you’ll see KD go before Draymond…. Draymond is the warriors. You can get scoring from Steph and Klay you cant find a guy like Draymond.

I disagree. I don’t think Draymond would be that good on another team. He seems like he fits the Warriors and gives them some toughness. I have trouble seeing him as a key contributor on another team, especially at the salary he will be looking for in free agency. He is an undersized guy who does the dirty work. Seems kind of like a slightly better version of Montrezl to me. A team that pays him what he is looking for in free agency is going to want a superstar. I don’t view Dray as a superstar.

• Blkjamesbond79

I have a lineup with Paul/KD/Klay/Gallinari/Capella that looks real good.

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

While we are missing people, what happened to that dude from Texas, who owned a bar, who was getting banned all the time? I loved that guys contributions, but I can’t remember his name.

Randy, you are already a legend :)

Don’t recall his user handle either.

I am not legend status yet. I supply the occasional “opinion take” and goofy gif…I got to start giving more analytical info! Cause to be honest, most of my comments are just based on my basketball IQ and gut opinions….though not on the same level as Mr Durham.

If anything I will be remembered for Len, Bell, Super Mario and the other handful of scrubs that I put into my line up every night for no reason at all!

• tmarohl

@apeterson8809 said...

Welcome back Apeterson!

• noddy

@apeterson8809 said...

haha we miss your contributions around here

• hobbes2d

@colb24 said...

Draymond isn’t going anywhere. I’m not sure people realize how tight he and Steph are. So that combined with how much of a lynch pin he is for the team on the floor there’s no way he would be dealt unless it was like for Anthony Davis which clearly isn’t happening.

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

lmao

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Don’t recall his user handle either.

I am not legend status yet. I supply the occasional “opinion take” and goofy gif…I got to start giving more analytical info! Cause to be honest, most of my comments are just based on my basketball IQ and gut opinions….though not on the same level as Mr Durham.

If anything I will be remembered for Len, Bell, Super Mario and the other handful of scrubs that I put into my line up every night for no reason at all!

Got to have one of those scrubs on FD every night though now, Randy, so good timing.

• RandysCrow

@dolphinkick182 said...

He used to post his picks then everyone would know who to fade. Hope he comes back. :P

• hautalak

@apeterson8809 said...

Sorry I started this haha Honestly thought of you because somebody said something about the Lingmerth GIF and thought you started that.

Anywho congrats on the finish last night!!!

• RandysCrow

@apeterson8809 said...

It must have been all the new twitter followers he just got once his handle was given. Needed to find out what the hell happened!

Good to see you and yes I was one of the new adds lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

What’s up.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

Not so sure about that. Without KD the warriors don’t win the last two years. KD is a better defender, better scorer, has better durability and less drama concerns. Sell Draymond Green now while you still can. He “was” the warriors. Now he’s a deminishing value imo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.