7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Golden State ( 8 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OSUmike03

Both Al-Farouq Aminu and Hartenstein are minimum price on FD and both are PFs.

Anyone think it’s crazy to punt that position like that?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@MickyD10970 said...

Does this mean you play him when it is sunny outside :)

Yes!

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Is there something specific I’m missing about SGA tonight other than his price on DK?

Quick guards who can make their own shot seem to do well against Philadelphia.

Clarkson/Sexton
    Graham/Monk
    Jamal Murray
    Donovan Mitchell
    Rubio/Booker
    Lillard
    Rose

have all smashed.

Trae Young did well, but not relative to his price.

• ryan7962

Anyone all over sga

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Still catching up on the thread, but had to jump in with an emphatic NO here.

No faith whatsoever.

I’m shocked that you would feel that way GG, I am sensing sarcasm.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@ryan7962 said...

Anyone all over sga

Almsot 100%

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@ryan7962 said...

Anyone all over sga

Every optimizer on the planet. So, naturally yes, he’ll be chalky.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Theres no way they sit Teague right!?? On fd im getting nervous

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

So, Murray is playing tonight and resting tomorrow. That means tonight he plays 30 minutes and breaks the slate with no one on him, right?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

So, Murray is playing tonight and resting tomorrow. That means tonight he plays 30 minutes and breaks the slate with no one on him, right?

You would think, but last time they said that he still played his minimal minutes.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Yes that would be correct. Except he’s been a let down lately, not sure what it is, but it seems like he’s not the primary ball handler when he’s on the floor.

That being said, I haven’t really watched the games, but his name doesn’t appear in the play by play all that much.

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

Theres no way they sit Teague right!?? On fd im getting nervous

Nah he’s probable. I doubt the illness he had comes back in warm ups or something.

• parkercola

F it, crazy wolves stack lets go

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Im going to chase because i was burned so bad the other night

• megatronswanson

It’s just jarring to see a player of SGA’s caliber (early candidate for MIP) experience an 1100 price reduction seemingly out of nowhere. Matchup is not particularly favorable. But his role, command of the offense, volume of minutes and activity render him underpriced. At that price, specifically, he’s been gpp viable in 7 of 11 games thus far. Every optimizer I’ve seen has him projected somewhere in the 30-37 pt range, which I think is fair.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

I mean, SGA has been good… but I don’t know if he has a defined caliber yet.

• Awoods13

Bryant or Gordon? I think Bryant but not sure.

• JSteele

@Awoods13 said...

Bryant or Gordon? I think Bryant but not sure.

I like Gordon a lot today. Bryant burned me last night so he’ll probably go off today.

• SteeloCity

I have Mitchell / Brogdon / Towns in a lot of lineups…

• osuryanf

I’m heavy on Gordon so I encourage everyone to get off him and QUICK. He’s one of those guys I haven’t gotten right in like 3 years.

• JSteele

Westbrook is in today

• Wooden_Bones

@gaelicgirl said...

Still catching up on the thread, but had to jump in with an emphatic NO here.

No faith whatsoever.

Theis most likely being in gives me less faith in Draymond.

• JSteele

@Wooden_Bones said...

Theis most likely being in gives me less faith in Draymond.

The state of the warriors gives me less faith in Draymond

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I mean, SGA has been good… but I don’t know if he has a defined caliber yet.

Hamidou ruled out. I think If forced to choose I would play German Rondo over SGA though.

• tvegas40

I’m running behind from the last few days but did RG take away the blogs?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler