7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Golden State ( 8 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tvegas40 said...

I’m running behind from the last few days but did RG take away the blogs?

Blogs are still there were they always are?

• Jphilyaw1

@osuryanf said...

I’m heavy on Gordon so I encourage everyone to get off him and QUICK. He’s one of those guys I haven’t gotten right in like 3 years.

It’s okay, Notorious said in the grinddown that he is always on the right side of Gordon, and he likes him tonight. So your good brother.

• Yeoman

Just noticed that Houston only has three players on their roster who aren’t priced at the Yahoo minimum. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

• JSteele

Blogs are there tucked away in the corner of the main screen.

• Ace15

No one is going to play rwb. Meaning hes going to trip dub

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I’m shocked that you would feel that way GG, I am sensing sarcasm.

No, that comment was 100% sarcasm-free LOL

I sense you’re being a tad disingenuous, because you’re going to say that Draymond is not a good player later tonight

• Calicapo

Idk….

But it feels like a CJ night, for some reason.

• jvecz

Is Towns, Teague, Covington, and Okogie too much Minnesota? Okogie is my last player in..not much else I like in the 4700 range on Dk.

• Ace15

im moving all my harden shares on dk to westbrook. Pray for me

• Klack18

Troy Brown or Gordon/Layman. FD GPP

**Aaron Gordon

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

im moving all my harden shares on dk to westbrook. Pray for me

I’ve got a ton of him.

• captainwacky

@Klack18 said...

Troy Brown or Gordon/Layman. FD GPP

**Aaron Gordon

There’s something missing in that equation?

• captainwacky

Because otherwise, take the option that is two people and 8k more if FD will let you :)

• Ringthebell26

T Brown or T. Ross Utility DK tournament Terrence Ross get any run and who is safer out of the two who has a higher upside.

• Klack18

@captainwacky said...

There’s something missing in that equation?

Haha yes. My iPhone and it’s ways. It likes to upset me. But my ?? Was

T-Brown and Draymond or AGordob and Layman

Sorry!

• captainwacky

One more time?

• Klack18

@captainwacky said...

One more time?

I quit lol

• captainwacky

Haha I’d go gordon/layman personally. Especially on FD. It’ll be chalkier, but I think it’s better a very significant portion of the time.

• shrilla

RWB gonna get all those boards Capela usually gets?

• Klack18

@captainwacky said...

Haha I’d go gordon/layman personally. Especially on FD. It’ll be chalkier, but I think it’s better a very significant portion of the time.

Haha thanks!

• Dfspacman

• zpa1989

@Dfspacman said...

Ryan Anderson anyone?

will he see the court?

anyone on schroder with no diallo?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

No, that comment was 100% sarcasm-free LOL

I sense you’re being a tad disingenuous, because you’re going to say that Draymond is not a good player later tonight

I said that earlier today so I don’t need to repeat myself. I said he is good on a team of stars because of the energy and dirty work, but is not a player who can go out and get you points.

• Yeoman

@JSteele said...

I like Gordon a lot today. Bryant burned me last night so he’ll probably go off today.

Seems like this would more of a Bryant type of game, with Towns on the floor. Towns didn’t play last time, Bryant had his worst game of the season and they wound up giving all the minutes to Mo. Sort of like last night but without the garbage time.

• shrilla

What kinda mins can we expect Blake to get tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).