7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Golden State ( 8 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NoLimits0

@monarch said...

And how pissed must youdacao be to have Giannis, Luka and Jrue last night and miss by a point because he punted Cam Reddish

You don’t make any sense.

Youdacao like won the Spin Move, got a ton of top finishes in the 11 dollar, and probably topped the other GPPs too. The dude made like 2000% ROI yesterday despite max entering too and probably made like almost 100k…if someone’s mad over that you must be crazy. And he didn’t punt Cam Reddish. His model chose that for him it’s not like he manually chose him.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

15? They bumped Chandler to 4K on DK. I’m not playing Chandler, even at that price if he gets 15 minutes. I’d rather play Clark or Hartenstein.

He is only like 3800 on FD, and you can only play one center, and there is no multipositional eligibility so your pool is basically Kat at 11.4, Embiid at 11.0, Drummond at 10.3, Vuc at 9, Bryant at 6.8, Jval at 7.4, Zeller at 6.3, WCS at 6, Adams at 5.9, Howard at 5.4, Kanter at 5.2, McGee at 5, Goga at 4, Wagner at 3.9, or Chandler at 3.8.

I typically play lower price centers and load up elsewhere, unless the higher price guys are in smash spots. Towns may be in a smash spot, so I will probably have some of him, for the most part though, I will be playing in the Chandler, Kanter, Goga waters on FD.

• NoLimits0

I watch a lot of Rockets game. Im pretty sure Hartenstein is getting very little to no run. He’s just an emergency backup.

• Shaudy_lo

Drummond against Charlotte is a good matchup .

But Griffin is back

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@NoLimits0 said...

I watch a lot of Rockets game. Im pretty sure Hartenstein is getting very little to no run. He’s just an emergency backup.

Right, but Chandler isn’t playing 40 minutes, and if House is out with Gordon, are they just going play Tucker at C all game? Rhyno? Just play Rivers, Harden, McLemore, Sefolosha, Tucker for 40 minutes? If Westbrook sits that is. Someone is getting a ton of minutes at C tonight, not named Tyson Chandler.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

He is only like 3800 on FD, and you can only play one center, and there is no multipositional eligibility so your pool is basically Kat at 11.4, Embiid at 11.0, Drummond at 10.3, Vuc at 9, Bryant at 6.8, Jval at 7.4, Zeller at 6.3, WCS at 6, Adams at 5.9, Howard at 5.4, Kanter at 5.2, McGee at 5, Goga at 4, Wagner at 3.9, or Chandler at 3.8.

I typically play lower price centers and load up elsewhere, unless the higher price guys are in smash spots. Towns may be in a smash spot, so I will probably have some of him, for the most part though, I will be playing in the Chandler, Kanter, Goga waters on FD.

Yeah, maybe on FD it makes more sense. Not as familiar over there. I just know on DK, you’re probably not winning much with a 4K Center getting you 25 DK points.

• PaperStacking92

Looking at the last game Westy was out. Gordon and House was available and they took a combined 32 shots.Capela took 10. McLemore took 11 and Rivers took 9 for what it’s worth. Harden damn near might take 50 shots tonight. Even thou he’s highest price he’s been this year on DK,I think you have to lock him in tonight. Pacers have also been getting hammered by Guards

• Jeddy3

I have a Harden lineup and a Westbrook lineup. RWB at 8400 if he plays is an amazing price and he should be well rested after getting 4 fouls in the first quarter last game! Ready for both scenarios if RWB sits.

• Petergunz82

@monarch said...

Gotcha because what I am finding is the high raw scorer regardless of price has been in the winning lineup almost every slate this year and I believe five consecutive slates for Harden. Last night it was Giannis despite a whole bunch of cheaper plays going for 60. It is the current meta…doesn’t mean Harden is necessary but if he is the high scorer then he most likely is.

Luka was highest scorer of the night on DK but since other guards put up big numbers he didn’t make the winning lineup

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, maybe on FD it makes more sense. Not as familiar over there. I just know on DK, you’re probably not winning much with a 4K Center getting you 25 DK points.

You are probably right, unless that is one of your last piece. Last night on FD, I had some pretty nice lineups that finished in the 380’s to 419 range. I think those were all Len, Plumlee type lineups with a low cost center. Typically on FD, loading up with a center that is not in an absolute smash spot, is a mistake unless there is a ton of value elsewhere, because it seems you are better off trying to pay for guys like Luka, Giannis, Trae, or other higher end guys.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I’m trying to get some T-wolves in but at SF on FD, Okogie $4,500, Culver $4,400, and Layman $4,400 are making my head hurt.

Anyone have any strong feelings on those three? I’m inclined to ignore all three…but 1, maybe 2 of them is going to exceed value

• monarch

@NoLimits0 said...

You don’t make any sense.

Youdacao like won the Spin Move, got a ton of top finishes in the 11 dollar, and probably topped the other GPPs too. The dude made like 2000% ROI yesterday despite max entering too and probably made like almost 100k…if someone’s mad over that you must be crazy. And he didn’t punt Cam Reddish. His model chose that for him it’s not like he manually chose him.

He missed out on 100k because of Cam Reddish. Who wouldn’t be pissed?

I count a total of ONE top 100 finish for him in the eleven dollar.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

The only reason you won back to back is because two nights ago I was caught up in work meetings, and the forum contest was full when I tried to enter. The lineup I would have entered took about 200th in the DK Big Jam, so I am quite confident I would have beat you Mr. Kurve :)

I’m sure I’ll come in last tonight lol

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m trying to get some T-wolves in but at SF on FD, Okogie $4,500, Culver $4,400, and Layman $4,400 are making my head hurt.

Anyone have any strong feelings on those three? I’m inclined to ignore all three…but 1, maybe 2 of them is going to exceed value

I wouldn’t play any of them if Teague is back. I would look at the other side of that game and look at Troy Brown or Bertans.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone like RoCo tonight at 4800 on DK? Seems too cheap in what should be high scoring game

• tmarohl

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone like RoCo tonight at 4800 on DK? Seems too cheap in what should be high scoring game

My only concern is that his minutes were only 22 and 23 the last two games, down from 31 and 35 the previous two games. So I am wondering what is going on there. I would also note that he put up 32.3 FD points against Washington on 11/2 in just 19 minutes.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I wouldn’t play any of them if Teague is back. I would look at the other side of that game and look at Troy Brown or Bertans.

Yeah, I’ve got Beal/Bertans pretty much locked already. Just trying to see if I can squeeze in someone from the T-wolves too. Wiggins is priced up, funny how I would scoff at him being priced 6600 all the time, now he’s 9K and I am at least considering it. Can’t play Towns because Chandler at 20-25 minutes is going to get 20-25 points and I don’t think I can avoid that. Chandler on FD has to be at least 40% owned and will dictate lineup construction and the outcome of this slate IMO

• NoLimits0

@monarch said...

He missed out on 100k because of Cam Reddish. Who wouldn’t be pissed?

I count a total of ONE top 100 finish for him in the eleven dollar.

Have you considered seeing a psychologist with the attitude you have?

He won the Spin Move for 20k. He got 2nd in the 11 dollar contest for 40k. He won 60k off of that alone. He didn’t “lose 100k”. He still won 60k off of the entries it’s not like he just gave away 100k.

He won an overall of almost 100k (75k in just the recorded GPPs) last night. He made more money in one night than nearly this entire forum has in their combined lifetime.

Don’t be a fool with your take about him being mad. He made more money in one night than 70% of Americans in a year. No ones pissed…he surely isn’t.

Just check out resultsDB if you don’t believe me. He got 1st and 2nd in the two largest GPPs and won like 75k just on the recorded GPPs on DK. Get out of here.

Honestly you tell anyone in this forum “hey man you made 100k last night but you could have won an additional 60k (100 and 40 for 1st and 2nd in the 11 dollar)”. 0% of people in the world would be mad at getting 100k. If you are see a psychologist.

It really makes me mad because people on here are happy to make like 1k and you say some guy who makes more money in one might than Americans make in a year is “pissed” because he didn’t make more…

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

My only concern is that his minutes were only 22 and 23 the last two games, down from 31 and 35 the previous two games. So I am wondering what is going on there. I would also note that he put up 32.3 FD points against Washington on 11/2 in just 19 minutes.

Judging by the game flow and reading the box score, they were up 106-72 by the end of the 3rd. It looks like the coach just rested him the rest of the game.

• monarch

No limits. You seem to be taking something personal. I simply said he must be pissed he missed out on 100k because of Cam Reddish. You then stated he had several top finishes in the 11 dollar which in reality he did not. Most of these pros talk about all the money they lost because they missed on a play like a Cam Reddish. I’d be upset to if my BR was 60k lighter because of a miss.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yeah, I’ve got Beal/Bertans pretty much locked already. Just trying to see if I can squeeze in someone from the T-wolves too. Wiggins is priced up, funny how I would scoff at him being priced 6600 all the time, now he’s 9K and I am at least considering it. Can’t play Towns because Chandler at 20-25 minutes is going to get 20-25 points and I don’t think I can avoid that. Chandler on FD has to be at least 40% owned and will dictate lineup construction and the outcome of this slate IMO

There are some good pivots off Chandler though in nice situations. Goga, Wagner and Kanter. Even Timelord if he plays.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

He won the Spin Move for 20k. He got 2nd in the 11 dollar contest for 40k. He won 60k off of that alone. He didn’t “lose 100k”. He still won 60k off of the entries it’s not like he just gave away 100k.

He won an overall of almost 100k (75k in just the recorded GPPs) last night. He made more money in one night than this entire forum has in their combined lifetime.

Don’t be a fool with your take about him being mad. He made more money in one night than 70% of Americans in a year. No ones pissed…he surely isn’t.

Just check out resultsDB if you don’t believe me. He got 1st and 2nd in the two largest GPPs and won 70k+ just on the recorded GPPs on DK. Get out of here.

Not true, I won about 100K in one month this year during baseball. Now I am getting crushed on NBA. I’ve started playing the piggy bank just to try out some new things with the no dropped score. I am having a real tough time adjusting to the new format. I’m gonna throw some into the monster today if I can figure out this damn WAS/MIN game & Chandler…

• schube4402

SGA 5,900 on DK.. any takers ?? I’ll have some.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

He won an overall of almost 100k (75k in just the recorded GPPs) last night. He made more money in one night than this entire forum has in their combined lifetime.

Just check out resultsDB if you don’t believe me. He got 1st and 2nd in the two largest GPPs and won like 75k just on the recorded GPPs on DK. Get out of here.

Honestly you tell anyone in this forum “hey man you made 100k last night but you could have won an additional 60k (100 and 40 for 1st and 2nd in the 11 dollar)”. 0% of people in the world would be mad at getting 100k. If you are see a psychologist.

I would be happy to “lose” out on an extra 60K if it means I took second and won $40K

• NoLimits0

@Sleazygreazy said...

Not true, I won about 100K in one month this year during baseball. Now I am getting crushed on NBA. I’ve started playing the piggy bank just to try out some new things with the no dropped score. I am having a real tough time adjusting to the new format. I’m gonna throw some into the monster today if I can figure out this damn WAS/MIN game & Chandler…

I changed my post to “nearly” the entire forum as you were typing your response. I knew someone would comment saying their overall wins is more than what he won last night. That wasn’t really my point. I’m just mad someone would ever suggest a guy who took 2nd for 40k in a GPP and 1st in another for 20k would ever be “pissed”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler